Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default All-American Apple Pie ( soon Diabetic recipe )

BEFORE YOU READ.

FREE 14 guides from this link..It is free.

http://www.purerecipe.com/recipe_buy.htm

All-American Apple Pie

1/4 c Packed light brown sugar
1/4 c Granulated sugar
1 tb All-purpose flour
1 ts Lemon zest; grated
1/4 ts Ground cinnamon
1/4 ts Ground nutmeg
6 md Apple; prepared as directed
1 c Raisins
1 Pie crust (9 inch)
1 lg Egg; beaten
1 ts Granulated sugar

Recipe by: Healthy Meals in Minutes Preparation Time: 1:00 1. Preheat

oven
to 425 F. Spray a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with vegatab cooking
spray.

2. In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, flour,
lemon
zest, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well.

3. Peel, core, and thinly slice apples. Add apples to sugar
mixture; sti
until coated. Stir in raisins. Spoon into prepared plate.

4. Place piecrust on top of filling. Trim edges, pressing against
edge of
pan. Using a sharp knife, cut steam vents in piecrust. To glaze,
lightly
brush piecrust with beaten egg. Sprinkle with sugar.

5. Bake until piecrust is golden brown, about 35 to 40 minutes.
Place on
wire rack and cool for 30 minutes. Serve warm.

download free guide from this link..It is free.
http://www.purerecipe.com/recipe_buy.htm

Regards
binny

Posted to rec.food.cooking

This would be a little healthier if the sugar was replaced with stevia
and a little molasses for the sugar, egg substitute for the egg, and
canola oil in the crust (if you make your own). Wish I could think of a
good alternative to wheat flour. Any ideas? The above addresses the
problems faced by people with artiriolsclerosis and/or diabetes.
- Bill

In article . com>,
wrote:

> BEFORE YOU READ.
>
> FREE 14 guides from this link..It is free.

http://www.purerecipe.com/recipe_buy.htm

> All-American Apple Pie
>
> 1/4 c Packed light brown sugar
> 1/4 c Granulated sugar
> 1 tb All-purpose flour
> 1 ts Lemon zest; grated
> 1/4 ts Ground cinnamon
> 1/4 ts Ground nutmeg
> 6 md Apple; prepared as directed
> 1 c Raisins
> 1 Pie crust (9 inch)
> 1 lg Egg; beaten
> 1 ts Granulated sugar
>

> Recipe by: Healthy Meals in Minutes Preparation Time: 1:00 1. Preheat
>
> oven
> to 425 F. Spray a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with vegatab cooking
> spray.
>

> 2. In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, flour,
> lemon
> zest, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well.
>

> 3. Peel, core, and thinly slice apples. Add apples to sugar
> mixture; sti
> until coated. Stir in raisins. Spoon into prepared plate.
>

> 4. Place piecrust on top of filling. Trim edges, pressing against
> edge of
> pan. Using a sharp knife, cut steam vents in piecrust. To glaze,
> lightly
> brush piecrust with beaten egg. Sprinkle with sugar.
>

> 5. Bake until piecrust is golden brown, about 35 to 40 minutes.
> Place on
> wire rack and cool for 30 minutes. Serve warm.
>

> download free guide from this link..It is free.
> http://www.purerecipe.com/recipe_buy.htm
>

> Regards
> binny

How did it become as American as Apple Pie? sf[_9_] General Cooking 34 24-02-2017 09:46 AM
Diabetic Recipe [email protected] General Cooking 0 02-11-2007 12:56 PM
Diabetic Recipe kanghuaiqiang Diabetic 2 02-11-2007 05:41 AM
Apple butter and apple jelly from the same apples - lost recipe Doug Weller Preserving 21 24-10-2007 10:42 PM
All-American Apple Pie Duckie ® Recipes 0 28-06-2005 09:15 PM