Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.food.cooking

Default Filthy airplanes

-L.wrote:

> Gregory Morrow wrote:
> >
> > The thing that's really "Yuck!" is the fact that you are dragging around

> > toddler on a plane. Why didn't you just leave it at home with somebody?
> > It's much too young to get any "enjoyment" out of a trip...

> My son has just as much right to travel as you do. If you don't like
> that fact, boycott the airlines. One less asshole we will have to deal
> with...

IMNSHO you are simply a white middle - class consumerist entitlement moo.
You went to China to adopt some kid like the rest of us would go to a pound
to adopt a kitten or a puppy or to Best Buy to buy a teevee, I guess all
the US - born kids who very badly need homes weren't quite "up to snuff" for
you so to speak. This marks you as another "Look at MEEEEEEEEEE...!!!"
breeder...with NO regard to those around you. I surely feel sorry for your
kid...

You sound like you have some kind of "anger managment" issue and I'm sure it
won't be too long before Child Protective Services comes a - knockin' at yer
door...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.food.cooking

Gregory Morrow wrote:
> IMNSHO you are simply a white middle - class consumerist entitlement moo.

Um, no asshole, I'm a multi-ethnic, upper-class, PNB. Not that it
matters to me - or that you'd know the difference.

> You went to China to adopt some kid

My son is American. African American. So I guess that blows your
theory.

>like the rest of us would go to a pound
> to adopt a kitten or a puppy or to Best Buy to buy a teevee, I guess all
> the US - born kids who very badly need homes weren't quite "up to snuff" for
> you so to speak.

This is really cherry in light of the truth...LOL...

> This marks you as another "Look at MEEEEEEEEEE...!!!"
> breeder...with NO regard to those around you. I surely feel sorry for your
> kid...

I feel really glad you don't have any.

> You sound like you have some kind of "anger managment" issue and I'm sure it
> won't be too long before Child Protective Services comes a - knockin' at yer
> door...

Looking in the mirror again, Rump Ranger?

-L.

Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.food.cooking

Gregory Morrow wrote:

> IMNSHO you are simply a white middle - class consumerist entitlement moo.
> You went to China to adopt some kid like the rest of us would go to a pound
> to adopt a kitten or a puppy or to Best Buy to buy a teevee, I guess all
> the US - born kids who very badly need homes weren't quite "up to snuff" for
> you so to speak. This marks you as another "Look at MEEEEEEEEEE...!!!"
> breeder...with NO regard to those around you. I surely feel sorry for your
> kid...

I don't follow your reasoning. People usually adopt when they fail to
make their own babies, so she's not a breeder.

BTW: All of my loooong flights during vacation had kids of various
ages on them. Every child was so well behaved (right down to the
infant) we barely knew they were there. I don't think my own kids
would have done as well on such long flights at their ages.

sf
Breeder

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gregory Morrow wrote:
> -L.wrote:
>
>> Gregory Morrow wrote:
>>>
>>> The thing that's really "Yuck!" is the fact that you are dragging
>>> around a toddler on a plane. Why didn't you just leave it at home
>>> with somebody?

Gregory... that is totally uncalled for. I may have my differences with Lyn
but I certainly don't fault her for adopting a child.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gregory Morrow wrote:

> You sound like you have some kind of "anger managment" issue .....

And you sound like have some sort of "cross-posting management" issue,
Greg. Sheesh!

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:

> Gregory Morrow wrote:
> >

> > IMNSHO you are simply a white middle - class consumerist entitlement moo.
> > You went to China to adopt some kid like the rest of us would go to a pound
> > to adopt a kitten or a puppy or to Best Buy to buy a teevee, I guess all
> > the US - born kids who very badly need homes weren't quite "up to snuff" for
> > you so to speak. This marks you as another "Look at MEEEEEEEEEE...!!!"
> > breeder...with NO regard to those around you. I surely feel sorry for your
> > kid...

> I don't follow your reasoning. People usually adopt when they fail to
> make their own babies, so she's not a breeder.
>
> BTW: All of my loooong flights during vacation had kids of various
> ages on them. Every child was so well behaved (right down to the
> infant) we barely knew they were there. I don't think my own kids
> would have done as well on such long flights at their ages.
>
> sf
> Breeder

On a recent flight there was a PYV couple with their hell spawn. The
little POS was screaming so loud that I seriously considered contacting
the police to have them arrested for assault. Not unexpectedly the PYVs
were too self absorbed to give a damn about the other passengers on the
flight. Were it my hell spawn doing that I would have quieted it down a
hell of a lot faster and then actually apologized to the surrounding
passengers. But that's just non self absorbed, non egocentric, courteous
me.

Pete C.
Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.food.cooking

Pete C. wrote:
> sf wrote:
>>
>> Gregory Morrow wrote:
>> >

>> > IMNSHO you are simply a white middle - class consumerist entitlement moo.
>> > You went to China to adopt some kid like the rest of us would go to a

pound
>> > to adopt a kitten or a puppy or to Best Buy to buy a teevee, I guess all
>> > the US - born kids who very badly need homes weren't quite "up to snuff"

for
>> > you so to speak. This marks you as another "Look at MEEEEEEEEEE...!!!"
>> > breeder...with NO regard to those around you. I surely feel sorry for

your
>> > kid...

>> I don't follow your reasoning. People usually adopt when they fail to
>> make their own babies, so she's not a breeder.
>>
>> BTW: All of my loooong flights during vacation had kids of various
>> ages on them. Every child was so well behaved (right down to the
>> infant) we barely knew they were there. I don't think my own kids
>> would have done as well on such long flights at their ages.
>>
>> sf
>> Breeder

> On a recent flight there was a PYV couple with their hell spawn. The
> little POS was screaming so loud that I seriously considered contacting
> the police to have them arrested for assault. Not unexpectedly the PYVs
> were too self absorbed to give a damn about the other passengers on the
> flight. Were it my hell spawn doing that I would have quieted it down a
> hell of a lot faster and then actually apologized to the surrounding
> passengers. But that's just non self absorbed, non egocentric, courteous
> me.
>
> Pete C.

On my flight down to NOLA last month there was a toddler in the seat in front
of me. Her ears hurt the whole flight from atlanta to nola and she shrieked in
pain and confusion. The mother tried to calm her to no avail. You could tell
she was mortified. She tried to apologize to me and I just told her not to
worry, kids get scared and upset. I don't know why people get so offended by
upset children. This kid was shrieking to break the sound barrier but I didn't
take it personally.

I was more offended by the two 'adults' two rows behind me who kept arguing
and insulting and yelling at each other over some perceived slight at the
gate.

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 12:55:30 GMT, "Pete C." >
wrote:

>On a recent flight there was a PYV couple with their hell spawn.

What's a PYV?
Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.food.cooking

-L. wrote:

> Gregory Morrow wrote:
>
>>IMNSHO you are simply a white middle - class consumerist entitlement moo.

> Um, no asshole, I'm a multi-ethnic, upper-class, PNB. Not that it
> matters to me - or that you'd know the difference.
>

>>You went to China to adopt some kid

> My son is American. African American. So I guess that blows your
> theory.

Has your son even been to Africa?
Why is there a need to specify him as African-American?
White people don't normally go writing that they are European-American.
No wonder there is such a separation of races in this country. Some of
us can't think of ourselves as simply "American".

Regardng the urine, etc. If no one tells the attendant, how are they
going to do something about it. After all, do you believe they put the
urine on the floor?

It seems that Morrow added, rec.travel.cooking to the list of newsgroups
this was posted to. God, what an idiot.
Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.food.cooking

The Bubbo wrote:

> Pete C. wrote:
> > sf wrote:

> pound

> for

> your
> >>
> >> I don't follow your reasoning. People usually adopt when they fail to
> >> make their own babies, so she's not a breeder.
> >>
> >> BTW: All of my loooong flights during vacation had kids of various
> >> ages on them. Every child was so well behaved (right down to the
> >> infant) we barely knew they were there. I don't think my own kids
> >> would have done as well on such long flights at their ages.
> >>
> >> sf
> >> Breeder

> > On a recent flight there was a PYV couple with their hell spawn. The
> > little POS was screaming so loud that I seriously considered contacting
> > the police to have them arrested for assault. Not unexpectedly the PYVs
> > were too self absorbed to give a damn about the other passengers on the
> > flight. Were it my hell spawn doing that I would have quieted it down a
> > hell of a lot faster and then actually apologized to the surrounding
> > passengers. But that's just non self absorbed, non egocentric, courteous
> > me.
> >
> > Pete C.

> On my flight down to NOLA last month there was a toddler in the seat in front
> of me. Her ears hurt the whole flight from atlanta to nola and she shrieked in
> pain and confusion. The mother tried to calm her to no avail. You could tell
> she was mortified. She tried to apologize to me and I just told her not to
> worry, kids get scared and upset. I don't know why people get so offended by
> upset children. This kid was shrieking to break the sound barrier but I didn't
> take it personally.
>
> I was more offended by the two 'adults' two rows behind me who kept arguing
> and insulting and yelling at each other over some perceived slight at the
> gate.
>
> --
> .:Heather:.
> www.velvet-c.com
> Poor Impulse Control.

The incident I mentioned was mid flight, pressurization and
depressurization were apparently not issues. The damn dog (I hate dogs)
in the row behind me was better behaved than the PYV's hell spawn with
just a couple yips during the flight.

Pete C.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Zilbandy wrote:

> On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 12:55:30 GMT, "Pete C." >
> wrote:
>
> >On a recent flight there was a PYV couple with their hell spawn.

> What's a PYV?

Plastic Yuppie Vermin.

Pete C.
Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.food.cooking

Nomen Nescio wrote:

> > On a recent flight there was a PYV couple with their hell spawn. The
> > little POS was screaming so loud that I seriously considered contacting
> > the police to have them arrested for assault. Not unexpectedly the PYVs
> > were too self absorbed to give a damn about the other passengers on the
> > flight. Were it my hell spawn doing that I would have quieted it down a
> > hell of a lot faster and then actually apologized to the surrounding
> > passengers. But that's just non self absorbed, non egocentric, courteous
> > me.

> what's PYV?
>
> and what does this have to do with cooking?

Plastic Yuppie Vermin.

Not much other than the PYVs often being the ones with the set dressed
kitchen that they never use.

Pete C.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> Gregory... that is totally uncalled for. I may have my differences with Lyn
> but I certainly don't fault her for adopting a child.
>
> Jill

Thanks you guys - just ignore him. I have asked at rta that things not
be cross-posted here. Sorry I replied - I didn't realize it was
x-posted when I did.

-L.