Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage

Default How to cook a human

I just killed my husband. I drove a kitchen knife through his heart.
Now I want to cook him. I already removed the heart. What do I do
next?

Mrs. Goulder
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage

> wrote in message
>I just killed my husband. I drove a kitchen knife through his heart.
> Now I want to cook him. I already removed the heart. What do I do
> next?

Just curious.......was his skull empty?

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage

wrote:
> I just killed my husband. I drove a kitchen knife through his heart.
> Now I want to cook him. I already removed the heart. What do I do
> next?
>
> Mrs. Goulder

The best way I know to cook a whole human is rotisserie.

First, cut off the head. Take it to your taxidermist. Depending on the
method of death, it may be suitable for mounting.

You've already removed the heart, so I am going to assume that the
chest cavity is open. Remove the remaining organs and entrails. Some
people will save these for other dishes, but I never developed a taste
and usually discard unless a friend or relative requests them. Fill the
chest cavity with halved lemons, oranges, and apples. Close and secure
with metal skewers.

In your back yard, dig a shallow hole about three feet by six feet,
about six to twelve inches deep. Pile it with wood and burn it. You
want the fire to burn all the way down to coals.

Next, spit your husband. This may take two people. Insert the spit into
the anus and slide all the way out the top of the neck. The arms can be
removed or secured to the sides of the body with metal skewers. Tie the
feet to the spit with twine, or again, secure with metal skewers.
Skewers are best here, but can be a bit tricky if you've never done
it before.

Position the spit two to three feet above the coals and keep it moving.
You can employ neighborhood children for this, or just use an electric
rotisserie motor. You will want to keep a fire burning close by and
transfer the coals to the pit. Baste every thirty minutes with a brine
made from one gallon of apple juice to one cup of salt.

After about eight to ten hours, you can begin testing for doneness.
Pierce with a fork. When the juices run clear, you're done.

Enjoy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage,alt.religion.kibology

Nomen Nescio > wrote:

>> I just killed my husband. I drove a kitchen knife through his heart.
>> Now I want to cook him. I already removed the heart. What do I do
>> next?

>Treat as pork, that's why we're
>called long pigs.

Not Kosher....
--
"As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more
closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On
downright moron." -- H. L. Mencken, in the Baltimore Sun, July 26, 1920
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage

You know what Rachael Ray's secret is for cooking people? Nutmeg.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage,alt.religion.kibology

On 2006-08-03, Larry Kessler > wrote:

>>Treat as pork, that's why we're
>>called long pigs.

> Not Kosher....

No hooves, no rumination: you're right!

--
It was down by the dank tarn of Auber,
In the ghoul-haunted woodland of Weir.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage,alt.religion.kibology

Nomen Nescio > wrote:
>>> I just killed my husband. I drove a kitchen knife through his
>>> heart. Now I want to cook him. I already removed the heart.
>>> What do I do next?

Someone else replied:
>>Treat as pork, that's why we're
>>called long pigs.

No, no, no, no, no!

Humans should be boiled alive. Otherwise, they release a substance
that, while not toxic, at least makes the flesh unpalatable.

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.support.marriage

On 2006-08-03, Mark Edwards > wrote:

> Humans should be boiled alive. Otherwise, they release a substance
> that, while not toxic, at least makes the flesh unpalatable.

Could you send some references on this to Harold McGee for the third
edition?

--
It was down by the dank tarn of Auber,
In the ghoul-haunted woodland of Weir.
[Poe]
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage

"Bugs Bunny" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> In article >,
> wrote:
>
>> I just killed my husband. I drove a kitchen knife through his heart.
>> Now I want to cook him. I already removed the heart. What do I do
>> next?

You can beg his forgiveness and wait for his answer.

--
Kisses
Pandora

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage

Abe wrote:

> >You know what Rachael Ray's secret is for cooking people? Nutmeg.

> Yep, just a little so people say, Hmmm, what's that?

ROFLMAO! "That's my husband's left testicle. Oh, you mean the TASTE?
Nutmeg."

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage

It's all in the sauce.....<G>

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage

> wrote in message
>I just killed my husband. I drove a kitchen knife through his heart.
> Now I want to cook him. I already removed the heart. What do I do
> next?

Did you field dress him properly,...or did you just hack away,
puncture the gut sack, and ruin the whole damn thing?

<shakes head>

Freakin' amateurs.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage,alt.religion.kibology

Mark Edwards wrote:

> Someone else replied:
>
>>>Treat as pork, that's why we're
>>>called long pigs.

> No, no, no, no, no!
>
> Humans should be boiled alive. Otherwise, they release a substance
> that, while not toxic, at least makes the flesh unpalatable.

Treat as lobsters, then?

Matthew

--
You can bet that a week after Daguerre took the first photograph,
vendors were selling feelthy pictures on the streets of Paris.

Thomas A. Horsley on alt.tv.tech.hdtv
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage,alt.religion.kibology

"Matthew L. Martin" > wrote in message
> Mark Edwards wrote:

>> Someone else replied:

>> No, no, no, no, no!
>>
>> Humans should be boiled alive. Otherwise, they release a substance that,
>> while not toxic, at least makes the flesh unpalatable.
>>

> Treat as lobsters, then?

Can you hear them scream as you drop them in?

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage

Mrs. Goulder said

> I just killed my husband. I drove a kitchen knife through his heart.
> Now I want to cook him. I already removed the heart. What do I do
> next?

Just don't forget to "Save the liver!".

Casey
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage

There's a cookbook you might try, full of great recipes...
It's called TO SERVE MAN

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage

> wrote in message
> I just killed my husband. I drove a kitchen knife through his heart.
> Now I want to cook him. I already removed the heart. What do I do
> next?
>
> Mrs. Goulder

UBI: In a book about Maria von Trapp (yes, the Sound of Music's Maria von
Trapp), after her husband died she went on a missionary trip in the South
Pacific. She met with a group of women from a tribe that practiced
cannibalism. When asked the 'best part' to eat of 'long pig', she was told
the inner part of the upper arm is the most tender and succulent. Just
thought you might like to know this.
-ginny

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage,alt.religion.kibology

"Cameron" > wrote

>>> Someone else replied:

>>> No, no, no, no, no!
>>>
>>> Humans should be boiled alive. Otherwise, they release a substance that,
>>> while not toxic, at least makes the flesh unpalatable.

>> Treat as lobsters, then?

> Can you hear them scream as you drop them in?

Yes, until they go under. They rarely come back up.

--oTTo--

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.support.marriage

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 20:04:17 +0100, Adam Funk wrote:

>On 2006-08-03, Mark Edwards > wrote:
>
>> Humans should be boiled alive. Otherwise, they release a substance
>> that, while not toxic, at least makes the flesh unpalatable.

>Could you send some references on this to Harold McGee for the third
>edition?

Break the body down and cook as pork.
http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-...s/butcher.html
--
Pan Ohco
I would like to see the bottom of my monitor, but I have cats.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage

wrote:
I already removed the heart. What do I do
> next?

I usually just eat the liver and throw the rest out

: /=

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.support.marriage

In article >,
Pan Ohco > wrote:

> On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 20:04:17 +0100, Adam Funk wrote:
>
> >On 2006-08-03, Mark Edwards > wrote:
> >
> >> Humans should be boiled alive. Otherwise, they release a substance
> >> that, while not toxic, at least makes the flesh unpalatable.

> >Could you send some references on this to Harold McGee for the third
> >edition?

> Break the body down and cook as pork.
> http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-...s/butcher.html

I already posted that link. ;-)

Nyah!
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.support.marriage

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote

>> >Could you send some references on this to Harold McGee for the third
>> >edition?

>> Break the body down and cook as pork.
>> http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-...s/butcher.html

> I already posted that link. ;-)

Me too!

--oTTo--

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.support.marriage

On 2006-08-04, Otto Bahn > wrote:

> Me too!

Our computers all do it automatically!

--
When Toad found himself immured in a dank and noisome dungeon, ... he
flung himself at full length on the floor, and shed bitter tears, and
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage

On 4 Aug 2006 03:02:19 -0700, "Laura from MomsRetro.com"
> wrote:

>There's a cookbook you might try, full of great recipes...
>It's called TO SERVE MAN

Outer Limits, wasn't it?

jim

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage

"ensenadajim" > wrote in message
> On 4 Aug 2006 03:02:19 -0700, "Laura from MomsRetro.com"
> > wrote:
>
> >There's a cookbook you might try, full of great recipes...
> >It's called TO SERVE MAN
> >

> Outer Limits, wasn't it?
>

> jim

Twilight Zone

http://members.cox.net/kaiotea/serveman.htm

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage

In article >,
"Chris Marksberry" > wrote:
> "ensenadajim" > wrote in message
> > On 4 Aug 2006 03:02:19 -0700, "Laura from MomsRetro.com"
> > > wrote:
> > >There's a cookbook you might try, full of great recipes...
> > >It's called TO SERVE MAN

> > Outer Limits, wasn't it?
> > jim

> Twilight Zone
> http://members.cox.net/kaiotea/serveman.htm

Also a *wonderful* story by Damon Knight (in which the Kanamits are
described as very different than shown on the Twilight Zone episode).

Allie

--
Allen the Ancient

Remove "nospamplease." to reply
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> And don't forget the chianti...... ;-)

good choice!

say, how do you prepare your liver, and do you like sweet breads with
it?

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage

Chris Marksberry > wrote:

> "ensenadajim" > wrote in message
> > On 4 Aug 2006 03:02:19 -0700, "Laura from MomsRetro.com"
> > > wrote:
> >
> > >There's a cookbook you might try, full of great recipes...
> > >It's called TO SERVE MAN
> > >

> > Outer Limits, wasn't it?
> >

> > jim
> >

> Twilight Zone
>
> http://members.cox.net/kaiotea/serveman.htm

A similar scene occurs in The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage

> > On 4 Aug 2006 03:02:19 -0700, "Laura from MomsRetro.com"
> > > wrote:
> >
> > >There's a cookbook you might try, full of great recipes...
> > >It's called TO SERVE MAN

> > Outer Limits, wasn't it?
> >
> > jim
> >

> Twilight Zone
>
> http://members.cox.net/kaiotea/serveman.htm

I meant the Twilight Zone, I had to look it up after I posted it -
great link btw!

I almost forgot, she can also make SOYLENT GREEN!
to save time, here's a link for that one

http://www.scifi.com/sfw/issue55/classic.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage

CAN WE ALL SAY TROOL? PEOPLE PUT THE CRAZIEST THINGS IN HERE!!
> wrote in message
>I just killed my husband. I drove a kitchen knife through his heart.
> Now I want to cook him. I already removed the heart. What do I do
> next?
>
> Mrs. Goulder

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.marriage

> cannibal_1: "I really hate my mother-in-law."
> cannibal_2: "Then just eat the noodles."

cannibal_1:"Oh no whatever you do don't eat the noodles!"
cannibal_2:"Yes, your right, besides it is customary for the bride and
groom to eat first and by the time they are done there will be nothing
left."

Butchering the human carcass for human consumption. matt General Cooking 19 17-04-2010 11:59 PM
How to cook a whole human??? Ed Zagmoon Barbecue 3 08-01-2007 05:45 AM
How to cook a human Adam Funk Barbecue 4 04-08-2006 06:51 PM
Can I use a microwave oven to cook human meat ??? Tristan Beeline Cooking Equipment 4 15-06-2005 11:49 AM