FoodBanter.com

-   -   Where is Sarah Bennett? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/97761-where-sarah-bennett.html)

-L.[_2_] 03-08-2006 06:49 AM

Where is Sarah Bennett?

I have missed her posting!

-L.

Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] 03-08-2006 08:45 PM

Where is Sarah Bennett?

On 2 Aug 2006 22:49:27 -0700, "-L." > wrote:

>I have missed her posting!

She and her husband separated, and he got custody of the computer.

Carol

-L.[_2_] 04-08-2006 12:45 AM

Where is Sarah Bennett?

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> On 2 Aug 2006 22:49:27 -0700, "-L." > wrote:
>
> >I have missed her posting!

> She and her husband separated, and he got custody of the computer.
>
> Carol

Oh shitty! Send her my best. I hope she can get online again, soon.
-L.

limey 04-08-2006 01:25 AM

Where is Sarah Bennett?

"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message
> On 2 Aug 2006 22:49:27 -0700, "-L." > wrote:
>
>>I have missed her posting!

> She and her husband separated, and he got custody of the computer.
>
> Carol

So her MIL won. That's a shame.

Dora

Pete C. 04-08-2006 01:26 AM

Where is Sarah Bennett?

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

> On 2 Aug 2006 22:49:27 -0700, "-L." > wrote:
>
> >I have missed her posting!

> She and her husband separated, and he got custody of the computer.
>
> Carol

With basic (non gamer) computers so bloody cheap these days why would
anyone share a computer???

Pete C.
(Just me and surrounded by some five active computers)

-L.[_2_] 04-08-2006 01:42 AM

Where is Sarah Bennett?

Pete C. wrote:
> With basic (non gamer) computers so bloody cheap these days why would
> anyone share a computer???
>
> Pete C.
> (Just me and surrounded by some five active computers)

Priorities and finaces. It's tough for a lot of people, having a
family to feed, especially young working couples. I never had my own
computer until after I was married simply because I never had time for
one. I had 2 at work and accessed what 'net I needed to, there.

-L.

Virginia Tadrzynski 04-08-2006 02:26 PM

Where is Sarah Bennett?

"limey" > wrote in message

> "Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message
> > On 2 Aug 2006 22:49:27 -0700, "-L." > wrote:
> >
> >>I have missed her posting!

> > She and her husband separated, and he got custody of the computer.
> >
> > Carol

> So her MIL won. That's a shame.
>
> Dora

Vaguely remember Sarah, don't know the whole marriage problem there, but if
MIL is considered the winner....Sarah is probably better off with out the
'prize'..... In my experiences with friends in such situations, if mommy is
chosen to come between life mates, he wasn't a suitable choice to begin
with.

A very smart woman once told me: " a lot of people put off separating from
a real piece of crap for religious reasons, saying that 'divorce is out of
the will of God'......maybe they should take a step back and think 'maybe my
marrying this jackass was what was out of God's will'....."

Food for thought, since this is a Foodie group. ;)
-ginny