FoodBanter.com

-   -   Chocolate Tasting Group (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/97446-chocolate-tasting-group.html)

Chocolate Chocolate 29-07-2006 09:32 PM

Chocolate Tasting Group

Any chocolate lovers? I'm trying to a get a new group started where
member select and then taste the same chocolates. This way we can all
share our experience with the same chocolate. If interested, please
check out the link.

Jo Ling 29-07-2006 09:42 PM

Chocolate Tasting Group

I'd reply, but your post has made me drool into the keyboard and it'x
mbudlled up altht the letbltllers.

ps.com...