Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

Default Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee: Chocolate Chips

I'm working on maintaining my homade percentiles and this ep wasnt so crazy,
so I gave up taking notes part-way through. Wow. I'm scared now Anyhow, here's
a recap from someone else, but first, a few comments:

~"Look whose got a Farah 'do? Dontcha wish you had one too?"

SLop refers to measuring flour and such for baked goods as "monkey business".

SLop kept mispronouncing "frappe" as "frap" and "espresso" as "eXpresso". You
just know her staff doesn't correct her so they can laugh at her expense
offstage.

Ever notice how SLop says "So-and-so loves this, so I'm going to make that!"?
This week, she subsitituted Craisins ™ for raisins.

Only SLop would need to have trail mix handy for the arduous task of "cocktail
time"! And all this time I thought it was a quick energy snack for long hikes.

She sewed (no, not really) that trim on the tablecloth, or rather, had the dry
cleaners sew some "rich and decadent" gold masking tape to it. Huh?

http://community.livejournal.com/sem...ble/24644.html

Just when you thought it was safe to use Chocolate chips, think again. The
blonde COCKROACH, complete with Farrah Fawcett hair, proclaims that she's
going to use "chocolate chips in every single one of my recipes!" Another
ingredient overdose. Somebody call an ambulance before I have a stroke!
Before the episode begins, she describes it as being a "deliciously chocolatey
show." Yeah, right. Did it come straight from your asshole? I guess you all
can judge for yourself how "chocolatey" it is. Here is the menu:

Chocolate Chips:
Mocha Chip Scones
Express Toffee Fudge
Triple Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches
Talkin' Trail Mix
Cocktail Time: Minty Chip Frappe

Mocha Chip Scones start off her "deliciously chocolatey menu." These scones
start with "wonderful chocolate chips!" (what else). She's such a perky
bitch. God, I would pay a woman to deck her. In a small bowl, she combines
coffee, cream, 1 egg, and vanilla extract and sets it aside. In another bowl,
she combines 3 1/2 cups baking mix, 1/2 cup sugar, 3/4 cup white baking chips,
and 3/4 cup chocolate chips. This mixture is then combined with the wet
ingredients to form a "very crumbly dough" that is dumped on a floured cutting
board "just like that." LOL. She then says "roll your sleeves up." Oh, ****
you - lying WHORE! We know you love to get your sleeves dirty so you can have
something to munch on. We know you like to feel as if you're probing a cow!
She forms the dough into a 9-inch circle and tells us to "cut it like a
pizza." Oh, here we go again. She wants to see that 16 year-old boy from
Dominoes again! Why the hell would you cut scones like pizza slices? LOL.
What a Leetard! The dessert pizza, which looks similar to one from a Papa
John's joint, is brushed with egg wash and toped with white sugar, which she
calls "sanding sugar." LOL. She says it gives it a "beautiful, sheen,
gorgeous, shimmery look." 4 words? Put your tits in your mouth already and
shut up. It's a cookie cut like a pizza, not a diamond.

Express Toffee Fudge, previously known as Toffee Coffee Fudge, is next. I
guess the alliteration in the original title reminded her too much of Rachael
Rayturd and she had to drop it. You know those two are dueling divas. I saw
Aspen episode of $40DD where she was in a clothing store. She picked out a
green sweater and then picked out a green champagne glass and said, "Look, if
I buy this, I could drink champagne and my shirt will match." Then, Raytard
cackled like a hen as if she was making fun of someone. Could she have
possibly been making fun of Scamdra? The other reason I think these two don't
like each other is because Rachael didn't even talk to Sandra, she didn't seem
impressed that she was there. After Stepford described her menu of party
dips, Raytard said, "Oh, that sounds...really...really...good." Oh, if I
could see those two box, I'd be in heaven. It would make a nice PPV event.
It's something to think about. Anyway, back to the recipe. First, she brings
1 stick of butter, 4 cups of sugar, 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk, and 2
tablespoons of instant espresso powder (“Great flavor - its’ rich, it's
decadent, it’s delicious”) to a boil. She whisks in and ENTIRE bag of LARGE
marshmallows and an ENTIRE bag of chocolate chips to the hot mixture. She
says the marshmallows are "sticky little guys." Will someone please tell her
to stop talking about Gordon Elliot's manhood? Yuck! She pours the mixture
into a 13X9, greased baking dish and lets it set up for 3 hours. She says the
finished product is “The most decadent, rich, delicious, wonderful chocolate
fudge.” Yep, pulled straight from her new boyfriend's asshole and passed on
to Semi-Homewreckers everywhere! Eat up!

Triple Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches are next. Yet another Ice cream
sandwich recipe, as if the others she's made aren't enough. To make a long
story short, she simply makes a cookie batter out of a chocolate chip cookie
mix using 1 stick of butter, 1 egg, and an ENTIRE bag of chocolate chips.
Have any of you ever noticed that she puts a lot of butter into her cookie
recipes so that she won't have to grease the pan? What a stupid bitch.
Anyway, they are spooned onto an UNGREASED baking sheet and baked in the oven
until they turn into cookies. Once cooled via the freezer (because “Frozen
cookies are a delicious snack in the summer time.”) they receive a scoop of
chocolate ice cream and are sandwiched together. In other words, shit on a
shingle! "Mmmm!, yummy."

For all the nature-seekers, Leetard doesn't discriminate because she has a
Talkin' Trail Mix that will have you shitting out cranberries for a week. The
concoction, which she calls "Tulkin" Trail Mix happens to be a mixture of: 1
bag (6 ounces) slivered almonds, 1/2 cup shelled pumpkin seeds, 1/2 cup
shredded sweetened coconut, 1/2 cup dried cranberries, and 1/2 cup milk
chocolate chips. Like an idiot she says, "Everybody is "tulking" (talking)
about it, at least in my family." Would someone, for the love of God, tell
her to get that crusty Cool Whip encrusted spoon out of her piehole? Get the
dogshit out of your mouth before you talk. The recipe is, as Paula Deen would
call it, "stupid easy" because it's all thrown on a lined cookie sheet and
baked for 12 minutes in a 375 degree oven before being poured into the nearest
glass bowl she can get her filthy hands on. After taking it out of the oven,
she says: "Can I tell you how good this smells?" I have a question: "Can
you tell me how this smells after coming out of your asshole?" That is the
real question. She doesn't have much to say about it except for the fact that
it's a “Fabulous, little munchie to have on the table for cocktail time.” I
KNEW IT! I knew she sat in her apartment alone sipping on cocktails and
eating garbage to satisfy her "munchie" cravings! It's all true, every single
word I have ever spoken! LOL. *Burp* *fart* *Burp*

A Minty Chip Frappe rounds everything out or in this case, washes the
Semi-slop down. It doesn't sond like a bad drink. I'm impartial to anything
with coffee. This drink calls for: 2 scoops mint chocolate chip ice cream, 2
tablespoons chocolate syrup, 1/2 cup evaporated milk, 1/4 cup mini-chocolate
chips, and 1 cup of ice. Of course, all of these ingredients are dumped into
a blender like a turd falling from her hemroid-ridden butthole and pulsed
until "smooth and frothy." I thought this was a really good drink until she
decided to treat herself with a little liqueur from a "nice, decadent bottle
of Chocolate liqueur," which makes the drink taste "Mmmm!" God, she just had
to ruin it like always. I hope she dies of liver failure during her last days
on this earth. LOL.

To end the episode, Stepford shows us a "Chocolatetablescape" that's decorated
in a gold theme because it is "nice and rich and decadent." What the hell?
Is she going to eat the fabric? LOL. Since when do people describe fabrics
in this manner? She uses bracelets for napkin rings and fills gold urns with
chocolate candy! LOL. Aren't urns specifically used for ashes? That is
truly disturbing. Her tablecloth, like everything else, is a joke but she
calls it "beautiful, elegant, and deocrative." She says, "I don't sew, but I
took it to the dry cleaners and they finished it nicely for me." What she's
referring to is a tacky tassle border made out of fake crystals. A fake host
harping on and on about fake crystals and recipes? It's a match made in
heaven.

--
WARNING!!!
Use of these recipes may be hazardous to your health, food budget,

Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

"Ubiquitous" > wrote in message
> [...]
> calls it "beautiful, elegant, and deocrative." She says, "I don't sew,
> but I
> took it to the dry cleaners and they finished it nicely for me." What
> she's
> referring to is a tacky tassle border made out of fake crystals. A fake
> host
> harping on and on about fake crystals and recipes? It's a match made in
> heaven.
>

> --
> WARNING!!!
> Use of these recipes may be hazardous to your health, food budget,
> standing in your community and liver function. Use at your own risk!! We
> assume no liability from any illness or injury sustained while eating the
> "food" or being exposed to crapass tablescapes. And no, we're not sure
> where she grew up either. The Cordon Bleu disavows any knowlege of Miss

Just out of curiosity, why do you bother to watch?

I find these diatribes at least as annoying as the show
they're critiquing.

Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 18:03:22 -0400, Ubiquitous >
wrote:

>I'm working on maintaining my homade percentiles and this ep wasnt so crazy,
>so I gave up taking notes part-way through. Wow. I'm scared now Anyhow, here's
>a recap from someone else, but first, a few comments:
>
>~"Look whose got a Farah 'do? Dontcha wish you had one too?"

I noticed that and thought to myself, "where's Charlie?"
She changes her hairdo as often as she changes her tablescape.

pepsi
Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Tom Royer" > wrote:

> [...]
> > she's
> > referring to is a tacky tassle border made out of fake crystals. A fake
> > host
> > harping on and on about fake crystals and recipes? It's a match made in
> > heaven.
> >

> > --
> > WARNING!!!
> > Use of these recipes may be hazardous to your health, food budget,
> > standing in your community and liver function. Use at your own risk!! We
> > assume no liability from any illness or injury sustained while eating the
> > "food" or being exposed to crapass tablescapes. And no, we're not sure
> > where she grew up either. The Cordon Bleu disavows any knowlege of Miss
> > Lee.
> >

> Just out of curiosity, why do you bother to watch?
>
> I find these diatribes at least as annoying as the show

They don't read them; the rest of us are enjoying them tremendously.
Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

Ubiquitous wrote:

> http://community.livejournal.com/sem...ble/24644.html
>
> Just when you thought it was safe to use Chocolate chips, think again. The
> blonde COCKROACH, complete with Farrah Fawcett hair, proclaims that she's
> going to use "chocolate chips in every single one of my recipes!" Another ......

Andrew (uhhuhhim1) is the new ubi !!!

-andy

Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

Ubiquitous > wrote:

>SLop kept mispronouncing "frappe" as "frap" and "espresso" as "eXpresso". You

The former is New Englander, though I doubt she's one.
The latter is Dullard Normal.

--Blair
Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Blair P. Houghton > wrote:

> Ubiquitous > wrote:
> >
> >SLop kept mispronouncing "frappe" as "frap" and "espresso" as "eXpresso". You

> The former is New Englander, though I doubt she's one.
> The latter is Dullard Normal.
>
> --Blair

My Mom thought she was actually saying something other than 'frappé' so
we turned on the closed captioning, and IT says 'frappé' -- only SLop
says 'frap'
Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking
tom tom is offline

"Anim8rFSK" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Tom Royer" > wrote:
>
> > "Ubiquitous" > wrote in message
> > > I'm working on maintaining my homade percentiles and this ep wasnt so
> > > crazy,

<SNIP>
> > Just out of curiosity, why do you bother to watch?
> >
> > I find these diatribes at least as annoying as the show
> > they're critiquing.

> They don't read them; the rest of us are enjoying them tremendously.

I'll second that.

Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

Anim8rFSK > wrote:
>In article >,
> Blair P. Houghton > wrote:
>> The former is New Englander, though I doubt she's one.

>My Mom thought she was actually saying something other than 'frappé' so
>we turned on the closed captioning, and IT says 'frappé' -- only SLop
>says 'frap'

Ask a Gloucester diner waitress for a "chocolate frappay" and
you'll get hit in the head with a broasted chicken wing.

Frankly, I'm surprised the closed captioning got it right;
usually they screw up obvious words.

--Blair
"They got funny buns, too."
Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Blair P. Houghton > wrote:

> Anim8rFSK > wrote:
> >In article >,
> > Blair P. Houghton > wrote:
> >> The former is New Englander, though I doubt she's one.

> >My Mom thought she was actually saying something other than 'frappé' so
> >we turned on the closed captioning, and IT says 'frappé' -- only SLop
> >says 'frap'

> Ask a Gloucester diner waitress for a "chocolate frappay" and
> you'll get hit in the head with a broasted chicken wing.

mmm, 'cause, free chicken!

> Frankly, I'm surprised the closed captioning got it right;
> usually they screw up obvious words.

Yeah I was surprised as well.

> --Blair
> "They got funny buns, too."

Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

In article et>,
wrote:
>"Anim8rFSK" > wrote:

>> They don't read them; the rest of us are enjoying them tremendously.

>I'll second that.

Thanks guys!