FoodBanter.com

-   -   Recipes Wanted (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/96194-recipes-wanted.html)

[email protected] 13-07-2006 04:56 PM

Recipes Wanted

We are looking for Good Old Fashion Comfort Food REcipies. Like you
Grandmother made. Please only original recipies. We don't Want to
infringe on any copyrights. Sumit you recipies to DGSALESCENTER.COM.
Thanks Very Much

Dan Barone

JoeSpareBedroom 13-07-2006 06:11 PM

Recipes Wanted

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> We are looking for Good Old Fashion Comfort Food REcipies. Like you
> Grandmother made. Please only original recipies. We don't Want to
> infringe on any copyrights. Sumit you recipies to DGSALESCENTER.COM.
> Thanks Very Much
>
> Dan Barone

How much do you pay contributors for recipes?

Jimmy 13-07-2006 06:14 PM

Recipes Wanted

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > We are looking for Good Old Fashion Comfort Food REcipies. Like you
> > Grandmother made. Please only original recipies. We don't Want to
> > infringe on any copyrights. Sumit you recipies to DGSALESCENTER.COM.
> > Thanks Very Much
> >
> > Dan Barone
> >

> How much do you pay contributors for recipes?

my Grandmother made arctic hare when she could catch them. They used
to herd on Ellsmere island. The largest herd she has ever seen was
about 30K hares located in roughly the size of a football field. The
method used to catch about 100 hares at a time was to drop a weighted
net from a helicopter and then go in and butcher them up. Recipes are
closely guarded so you have basically read this as good for nothing.

JoeSpareBedroom 13-07-2006 06:27 PM

Recipes Wanted

"Jimmy" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>> > We are looking for Good Old Fashion Comfort Food REcipies. Like you
>> > Grandmother made. Please only original recipies. We don't Want to
>> > infringe on any copyrights. Sumit you recipies to DGSALESCENTER.COM.
>> > Thanks Very Much
>> >
>> > Dan Barone
>> >

>> How much do you pay contributors for recipes?

> my Grandmother made arctic hare when she could catch them. They used
> to herd on Ellsmere island. The largest herd she has ever seen was
> about 30K hares located in roughly the size of a football field. The
> method used to catch about 100 hares at a time was to drop a weighted
> net from a helicopter and then go in and butcher them up. Recipes are
> closely guarded so you have basically read this as good for nothing.

Was that a response to my question about how much the OP will pay for
recipes?

Jimmy 13-07-2006 06:39 PM

Recipes Wanted

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> "Jimmy" > wrote in message
> ups.com...

> >> oups.com...

> >> How much do you pay contributors for recipes?

> > my Grandmother made arctic hare when she could catch them. They used
> > to herd on Ellsmere island. The largest herd she has ever seen was
> > about 30K hares located in roughly the size of a football field. The
> > method used to catch about 100 hares at a time was to drop a weighted
> > net from a helicopter and then go in and butcher them up. Recipes are
> > closely guarded so you have basically read this as good for nothing.
> >

> Was that a response to my question about how much the OP will pay for
> recipes?

No. I just felt silly.