Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,alt.usage.english,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

Default SATANIC IGNORAMUSES, THE CHRIST, BLASPHEMY, AND YOU: INTERNET TERRORISTS EXPOSED!! was GOVERNMENT=SATAN, RAYMOND RONALD KARCZEWSKI©=CHRIST: ANY QUESTIONS?

SATANIC IGNORAMUSES, THE CHRIST, BLASPHEMY, AND YOU: INTERNET
TERRORISTS EXPOSED!! was GOVERNMENT=SATAN, RAYMOND RONALD
KARCZEWSKI©=CHRIST: ANY QUESTIONS?
by Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

Raymond Karczewski ) wrote:

"bill baker" > wrote:

"rev. richard skull" > wrote:

"johnny moore" > wrote:

"Larry" > wrote:

"Sasquatch" > wrote:

"Jordon" >

rk: By now TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS of SATANIC IGNORAMUSES have LIVED
AND DIED in a cesspool of SATANIC IGNORANCE!! BILLIONS AND BILLIONS of
SATANIC IGNORAMUSES and SPIRITUAL PIPSQUEAKS currently inhabit this
SATANIC PLANET EARTH, scurrying about their little lives, blissfully
unaware of their own miserable insignificance in the whole scheme of
things. MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of these COMPENSATORY, SATANIC JERKS
have read my articles, suffered the expected KNEE-JERK REACTION, and
REACTED to this CHRIST with the same SHOCK AND AWE exhibited by SATANIC
IGNORAMUSES ACROSS TIME.

rk: Following are a sample of a half dozen REACTIVE SATANIC JERKS to
my latest Internet Article: "GOVERNMENT=SATAN, RAYMOND RONALD
KARCZEWSKI©=CHRIST: ANY QUESTIONS?" I posted this article to 30
Usenet Newsgroups and 24 Internet Forums and the this sampling is
typical of the GUTLESS, COMPENSATORY, REACTIVE IGNORANCE exhibited by
the average SLUMBERING IGNORAMUS and DITHERED DEMONIC DUNCE who inhabit
such venues.

rk: Face it, America, YOU'VE BEEN HAD!! The intended purpose of the
Internet was NOT for such unintelligible banter and abuse of
responsible free speech. It was for INTELLIGENT DIALOGUES!! This is
what happens when SATANIC GOVERNMENT is allowed to get it's SATANIC
HANDS on that which has practical, intelligent application. Hell,
isn't it?

bb: > Ko0k Awards for Raymond Ronald Karczewski:
bb: > Kook of the Year, 2003
bb: > Bardley Annual "Whining Baby New Year" Award, 2006
bb: > Kook of the Month, June 2000
bb: > Golden Killfile, September 2002
bb: > Victor von Frankenstein "Weird Science" Award, June 2001
bb: > Looney Maroon Award, June 2001
bb: > George Pickett Memorial Trophy, February 2006
bb: > Coward of the Month, February 2006
bb: > Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart, February 2005
bb: > Tony Sidaway Memorial "Drama Queen" Award, December 2005
bb: > Bobo Award
bb: > Unabomber Surprise
bb: > George Armstrong Custer "Kicked @$$" Award
bb: > Tar & Feathers
bb: > Order of the Holey Sockpuppet
bb: > Balsa Gavel
bb: > 72 Raisins "Crackpot Religion" Award
bb: > Kook Kard Deck, Jack of Clubs
bb: > Kook Chess Set, Red King's Pawn

rk: Haven't you got any new material BUNKY? These fraudulent kook
awards are OLD NEWS!! Kook awards are rigged to ensnare CHRISTS in
SATANIC TRAPS so that such kook awards may be used in court as a TOOL
OF CHARACTER ASSASSINATION as they were used in mine. GOVERNMENT/MEDIA
SPONSORED/SUPPORTED DISINFORMATION/MIND CONTROL PROVOCATEURS rig these
elections every month to help insure convictions by PANCAKE JURIES in a
hurry to get home to dinner. If this is the best you have to offer,
perhaps you should sign off, lick your wounds, and come back under a
new cowardly anonymous sock puppet handle.

rs: > The "Home" called, your furlow is over in 30 minutes, you better
get
back before they call teh State Police to come get you.

rk: Sorry, I don't pander to IGNORAMUSES OR POLICE, although use of
one word negates the need to use the other. Your libel
notwithstanding, this TEN YEAR CAMPAIGN of libel notwithstanding, you
WILL see the inside of a jail cell for a great many years as the debtor
to your Creditor, this CHRIST, this SIMPLE MAN OF TRUTH. Hell, isn't
it?

jm: > Just two. Where do you physically live, and was Jesus a guitar
playing pro-wrestling jew with Linux?

rk: Here is a typical example of extreme irrelevance designed to
misdirect away from my SIMPLE MESSAGE OF TRUTH AND LOVE. The average
IGNORAMUS isn't even aware this is taking place, they simply see an
invitation to react and they take it. Such lack of discernment is
characterist of SATANIC INTELLECT. I AM A CHRIST!! AS JESUS OF
NAZARETH IS WAS UNWELCOME IN MY TIME 2,000 YEARS AGO. AS RAYMOND OF
CAVE JUNCTION I AM UNWELCOME IN MY TIME TODAY. A CHRIST IS NEVER
WELCOME IN HIS OWN TIME.

rk: Rest assured, once I am gone, historians will study and civilized
IGNORAMUSES will lament my death for CENTURIES TO COME. MY FOLLOWING
WILL BE EVEN LARGER AS THIS CHRIST THAN IT WAS AS THE LAST CHRIST. AS
YOUR SAVIOR, I WILL FORSAKE THEE FOR THE SIN OF IGNORANCE AND
BLASPHEMY!!

l: > Initially I thought "must be smokin smack" but then I realized
those MUST be some powerful drugs you're on!

rk: Another example of a PRIDEFUL IGNORAMUS speaking of things which
he does not understand. This CHRIST'S use of morphine is part and
parcel to my CHRISTHOOD. Unlike you Narcotic Dithered/Alcohol Soaked
CHEST THUMPING, DRUG ADDICTED IGNORAMUSES, my use of morphine is not
for personal pleasure. For THIRTY YEARS I have self administered this
mild analgesic to enhance my SPIRITUALITY and foster my SPIRITUAL
GROWTH. You, on the other hand, are merely making a fool of yourself
in the presence of this PRISTINE MIRROR OF TRUTH. Hell, isn't it?

l: > Shouldn't you be locked up for your own safety?

rk: The past TEN LONG YEARS will certainly net a lot of IGNORAMUSES a
lot of JAIL TIME. Rest assured, in your own IGNORANCE, you have indeed
discerned the crucial footnote to your life, your present HELL ON EARTH
is nothing compared to what it will be and what you will face at the
hands of ME, as YOUR JUDGE IN THE ETERNAL MOMENT OF NOW!!

s: > Top 5 Internet Wackos:

s: > 5. Kansan1225
s: > 4. Jarl Sigurd
s: > 3. WK Mahler
s: > 2. Wereo Supreme (Scott Lifeshine, whoever)
s: > 1. Raymond Karczewski

rk: You cowardly anonymous yahoos can't get anything right, can you?
LIBEL HERE LIBEL THERE EVERY WHERE I LOOK, LIBEL. You and your PACK 'O
JACKALS have had TEN LONG YEARS to cease and desist from your campaign
of LIBEL AND DISINFORMATION.

j: > Now that's durn funny, right there

rk: Up pops the devil with another SATANIC OBFUSCATION and look at the
vampiric yahoos falling all over themselves to cover this
disinformation yahoo's worthless ass. Sad commentary, isn't it? At the
pinnacle of your Internet presence, this is how you abuse the chance to
engage in RESPONSIBLE FREE SPEECH.

rk: Like or not, your time is coming. Each and every one of you
cowardly terrorists who cower in anonymity will soon taste the sting of
justice as you are brought one by one into the interview room to
experience the strain of police interrogation. As this DISINFORMATION
house of cards folds in upon itself, I ALONE will be responsible for
taking back this country, and I ALONE will determine who is worthy to
live here. Choose your side now, and choose wisely. Those who
continue to embark upon the path of DISINFORMATION, LIBEL, and SATANIC
BLASPEMY will surely taste the flames of their own personal Hell for an
eternity. Once you are condemned, there is no forgiveness. Hell,
isn't it?

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

FOOLPROOF PLAN FOR TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY

June 25 2006: DAY 510

JOIN NATIONAL CORPORATE CONSUMERS BOYCOTT ALREADY IN PROGRESS. Tis the
peaceful Way to Show Corporate Government Who's BOSS!
SEE: http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch121.html#BOYCOTT

Do not surrender your guns: be prepared to use them for Self-protection
in the event Martial Law is declared.

Begin IMPEACHMENT proceedings on President Bush and other TREASONOUS
National Leaders.

DEMAND RESIGNATIONS FROM THE TOP DOWN.

In the NEXT TWO NATIONAL, STATE, AND LOCAL ELECTIONS. WIPE THE SLATE
CLEAN! WITHOUT EXCEPTION, VOTE ALL INCUMBENTS OUT -- ALL INCUMBENTS!
(FORGET THE ABOVE STATEMENT - AMERICA DOES NOT HAVE TWO NATIONAL
ELECTIONS IN WHICH TO RESOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS. THE TIME TO SOLVE THEM
IS NOW!

REMOVE THE OLD. INSTALL THE NEW!

LET TRAITORS KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR CONTINUED EXPECTATION OF
EMPLOYMENT WHILE CONDUCTING BUSINESS AS USUAL.

THE NEW ORLEANS POLICE HAVE ALREADY LEARNED THAT LESSON. They Stopped
Coming to Work until it was safe to return.

It is time all SATANIC leadership learn the same harsh lesson which
accompanies the loss of one's integrity.

DO YOUR PART! Put the FREE back into the LAND OF THE FREE!

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Simple Man of Truth
In the illusion based world of man's thought, there exist
healthy egos and unhealthy egos --visit My home page and
meet the unhealthy ego's worst nightmare!
http://www.arkenterprises.com

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,alt.usage.english,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

>: ANY QUESTIONS?

Is there a link for the Recipe...???