Old 23-06-2006, 12:42 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.food.cooking

Default Frontier Airlines and Peanuts??

Melanie wrote:

-L. wrote:
John wrote:
Where ,in their policy ,does it say that they serve peanuts?

Nowhere but they do. As I have explained and re-explained.

As their policy clearly states, you have more to worry about your
fellow passengers bringing aboard peanuts.

As I have explained elsewhere, that's simply not true.

-L.

I too have severe allergies. There are many medications out there that
suppress the production of antibodies. I suggest you get your son on
them to avoid anaphylactic shock in the future.

She'd rather whine and cry about the sitch than do anything pro -
active to protect the health of her child...

--
Best
Greg