Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Discovery: Junk Food Is Good For Health

I stopped taking lunch or dinner. I was just eating indian fast food
like vada pav, khaman, kachori, rasmalai, pav bhaji, masala dosa etc
etc etc. Sometime just half empty stomach.

2 days ago, my office colleague said that my health is improved. I
stood on weigh machine.

And voila!

My weight is increased by 4 kg!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Good For Health ? Are you sure..?

Yeah, good for people who need weight gain like you maybe. For some
people junk food is not good. High pressure blood, over weight, etc..

So anyone have prove the "Junk Food Is Good For Health" statement?
Let's share...

---
http://www.cookdojo.com
http://www.groupvita.com

Kanishka wrote:
> I stopped taking lunch or dinner. I was just eating indian fast food
> like vada pav, khaman, kachori, rasmalai, pav bhaji, masala dosa etc
> etc etc. Sometime just half empty stomach.
>
> 2 days ago, my office colleague said that my health is improved. I
> stood on weigh machine.
>
> And voila!
>
> My weight is increased by 4 kg!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

A once-a-month serving of excellent onion rings produces a state of mind
similar to deep meditation. But, my data only applies to me. And, more than
once a month, it produces the opposite.

"lorento" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Good For Health ? Are you sure..?
>
> Yeah, good for people who need weight gain like you maybe. For some
> people junk food is not good. High pressure blood, over weight, etc..
>
> So anyone have prove the "Junk Food Is Good For Health" statement?
> Let's share...
>
> ---
> http://www.cookdojo.com
> http://www.groupvita.com
>
> Kanishka wrote:
>> I stopped taking lunch or dinner. I was just eating indian fast food
>> like vada pav, khaman, kachori, rasmalai, pav bhaji, masala dosa etc
>> etc etc. Sometime just half empty stomach.
>>
>> 2 days ago, my office colleague said that my health is improved. I
>> stood on weigh machine.
>>
>> And voila!
>>
>> My weight is increased by 4 kg!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote in
:

> A once-a-month serving of excellent onion rings produces a state of
> mind similar to deep meditation. But, my data only applies to me. And,
> more than once a month, it produces the opposite.

Have you tried chanting Oh-Wa-Ta-Na-Siam in a full lotus position?

Andy