Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default jonesing for this book....

Anyone have: Heat : An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave... by Bill
Buford, that you would consider selling, cheap...? If so please email
me at address above or at idontmind (at) hotmail (dotty) com.

THX,
-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Its better you to rry ebay or amazon.

--
http://www.cookdojo.com
http://www.groupvita.com

-L. wrote:
> Anyone have: Heat : An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave... by Bill
> Buford, that you would consider selling, cheap...? If so please email
> me at address above or at idontmind (at) hotmail (dotty) com.
>
> THX,
> -L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

-L. yazdi:
> Anyone have: Heat : An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave... by Bill
> Buford, that you would consider selling, cheap...? If so please email
> me at address above or at idontmind (at) hotmail (dotty) com.
>
> THX,
> -L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
aem aem is offline

-L. wrote:
> Anyone have: Heat : An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave... by Bill
> Buford, that you would consider selling, cheap...? If so please email
> me at address above or at idontmind (at) hotmail (dotty) com.

I looked for that at our local public library. They said it was 'on
order'. Maybe yours already has it? -aem

Posted to rec.food.cooking

lorento wrote:
> Its better you to rry ebay or amazon.

I said CHEAP. ebay wants $20 bucks for it.

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com...

> lorento wrote:
>> Its better you to rry ebay or amazon.

> I said CHEAP. ebay wants $20 bucks for it.
>
> -L.

You can get it at abebooks.com for $15 plus shipping. Buy.com has it for
$14.01, with free shipping if your total order is over $25. Overstock.com
has it for $14.79, plus $1.40 shipping.

Anny

Jonesing for tomatoes! Julie Bove[_2_] Diabetic 15 29-03-2013 09:50 PM
I'm jonesing for something chocolate Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 13 14-02-2011 11:33 PM
Jonesing for sushi KLC Lewis Sushi 0 07-07-2009 10:25 PM
Jonesing for a new dish [email protected] Barbecue 2 19-05-2007 04:03 AM
Diabetic Diete Bernestein Complete Book in Alt.binaries.e-book.technical [email protected] Diabetic 0 17-11-2006 01:37 AM