Marsam1959

Default Free Martha Steward recipes and crafts any sugg?

Anyone know where I can find free recipes and crafts from Martha Stewards?
Richard Periut

Marsam1959 wrote:
> Anyone know where I can find free recipes and crafts from Martha Stewards?

Well in the near future; one of the many federal prisons that cater to
the filthy rich ; )

Richard

--
"..A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava
beans and a nice chianti..."

Hannibal "The Cannibal"

Silence Of The Lambs 1991

Nancy Young

Marsam1959 wrote:

> Anyone know where I can find free recipes and crafts from Martha Stewards?

I thought you were starting a fund to free Martha Stewart.
Funny stuff.

nancy
readah

On 29 Sep 2003 02:24:13 GMT, (Marsam1959) wrote:

>Anyone know where I can find free recipes and crafts from Martha Stewards?

Yup, check out her website. Lots of free crafts and recipes.
www.marthastewart.com
Click on the "Cooking & Entertaining" of "Crafts" links listed under
the heading, Learn.
readah