Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default New cuts of pork, or...

just good merchandising to raise the prices?

http://www.aamp.com/news/porkvaluecuts.asp

Think chicken wings, flank steak, brisket and hanger steak. They used
to just about give these away 'til they each got a good PR campaign.

LEAVE IT ALONE!

BOB
--
Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List

Posted to rec.food.cooking
aem aem is offline

BOB wrote:
> just good merchandising to raise the prices?
>
> http://www.aamp.com/news/porkvaluecuts.asp
>
> Think chicken wings, flank steak, brisket and hanger steak. They used
> to just about give these away 'til they each got a good PR campaign.
>
> LEAVE IT ALONE!

Butchers with imagination? At least it won't take long for us to find
out whether we like any of the new cuts or their prices.

My peeve about meat is the supermarket branded beef that they promote
as though it were high quality but is not marked with a USDA grade. So
you know it's not Choice grade but they price it as though it were.
Legal thievery, AFAIC. -aem

cuts of pork z z General Cooking 33 13-05-2012 11:42 PM
pork cuts Charly Horse[_3_] Barbecue 3 14-01-2012 03:01 PM
Pork cuts Bob-tx[_3_] Barbecue 6 28-02-2011 06:05 PM
Help please: pork rib cuts Zz Yzx Barbecue 2 17-05-2010 02:56 AM
Four New Pork Cuts Announced BOB Barbecue 1 03-06-2006 12:44 AM