Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Bad Pizza ?...Specializing in Bad Food Lawsuits, Warwick Law & Associates

Warwick Law & Associates If you received a bad Pizza, we can help you.
Specializing in Bad Food Lawsuits, Warwick Law & Associates:
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/warwick.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking
aem aem is offline

Hansi wrote:
> Warwick Law & Associates If you received a bad Pizza, we can help you.
> Specializing in Bad Food Lawsuits, Warwick Law & Associates: [snip[

WTF, are we the ambulance these MFs are going to chase every day?
-aem

Posted to rec.food.cooking

aem wrote:
> Hansi wrote:
>> Warwick Law & Associates If you received a bad Pizza, we can help you.
>> Specializing in Bad Food Lawsuits, Warwick Law & Associates: [snip[

> WTF, are we the ambulance these MFs are going to chase every day?
> -aem

Either that, or it wasn't really sent by Warwick & Ass. Look up
"joe job".

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2 Jun 2006 10:55:49 -0700, aem wrote:

> Hansi wrote:
> > Warwick Law & Associates If you received a bad Pizza, we can help you.
> > Specializing in Bad Food Lawsuits, Warwick Law & Associates: [snip[

> WTF, are we the ambulance these MFs are going to chase every day?
> -aem

It's an extension of the Pizza Hut thread. KF them all and be done
with it.
--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Hansi" > wrote in news:1149266458.869567.11510
@c74g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

> Warwick Law & Associates If you received a bad Pizza, we can help you.
> Specializing in Bad Food Lawsuits, Warwick Law & Associates:
> http://www.jumpingpixels.com/warwick.html

LOL, interesting marketing technique. Did you also check out the website
for the "firm"?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"aem" > wrote in news:1149270949.770975.41170
@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

> WTF, are we the ambulance these MFs are going to chase every day?

Let me guess, you didn't follow the link? It's a parody law firm comercial,
most likely produced by the pizza company they pitch. It's quite funny.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

zxcvbob > wrote in :

> Either that, or it wasn't really sent by Warwick & Ass. Look up
> "joe job".

Look Up warwick-law.com, it's a parody site, I'm guessing done by the Pizza
place they pitch.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf > wrote in
:

> It's an extension of the Pizza Hut thread. KF them all and be done
> with it.

No, it's not. I actually followed the link, it's humorous, not serious.