Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Recipe for MAKING MONEY

Alright, I bet alot of you are reading this and are completely like
"zomg this is bs" but let me tell you something, i said the same thing
too. However, after seeing so many message board ads and newsgroup ads,
i decided to try this system out. Well there wasn't much to lose
anyways , only $5, that's less than an hour of work. I know that this
system was supposedly on Oprah and people made hella money off of it,
so I was wondering if this thing actually still works. Let me tell you
it still works. no joke. I paid one person on the list $5 and then
shoved my email in his place and then I went completely insane throwing
the text everywhere. Within a week I had $1820!!! You must be thinking,
HOW?! wtf?!! But let me tell you, the key to the success of this system
is putting this info everywhere, i mean EVERYWHERE on the internet. I
posted in like xangas, corners of the internet that most people
probably never saw. Well that is key.
All you have to do is
1. Sign up for a paypal account www.paypal.com
2. send $5 to one email on the list corresponding to your birthdate
3. replace that persons email with your own

here's the list:
1. [January 1 - June 30]
2.
[July 1 - December 31]

ITS THAT EASY

Now all you have to do is spread the word... the more places you post
this message..
the more likely you will get paid! So do it up!!! AND YOU WON'T REGRET
IT!
THIS HAS BEEN PROVEN!