Member

Default Moldy Bread?!

So I've been eating these yummy sprouted 7-grain rolls from Trader Joes lately. Well I just opened up the bag this morning to find every roll all green and white with mold The sell-by date is tomorrow! It really stinks because I had to throw them out. I'm happy I've found a bread that is so low carb but now I'm scared to buy them again because I can't afford to throw food out (I'm really broke). Any ideas on why they might've gotten moldy? I kept them wrapped up pretty well too.

Oh, and is there any danger in eating bread that has a little bit of mold on it? Just wondering for future reference