Gina *

Default French chefs say gluttony is no sin

>>Don't roll your eyes; if you're going to say >>Catholicism is silly,

or the doctrine of papal >>infallibility is silly, you might as well say
all >>religions are silly. And we know they're too >>dangerous to be
silly. .
..
OOOOOOH, I'm scared. You gonna get a squad of old nuns to beat me up? I
don't give a shit about Catholicism. Any "religion" which has allowed
the exploitation of children and the harming of children is not ""silly"
it is evil. JP2 has slapped those children, who in catholic law are his
children as surely as had he donate the sperm_ failing issue a papal
letter apologizing for his part in it. No one with any sense would want
any part of that.
The sick part, the really sick part, is that this 7 deadly sin stuff,
will prolly be taken seriously. The major player in the financial
well-being of Vatican City and the Papal retreats are the dioceses in
the USA, Canada, Ireland, the UK, and France. No business is going to
**** off one of its 5 largest sources of revenues.
No godly institution would canonize the piece of shit who didn't have
the balls to stand up Italian Fascists. God almighty, the Danes did,
and they were Protestants. JP2 is in his decline, and if the late Jeane
Dixon's prediction is correct he is the last supreme Pontiff, and next
will be a short-lived triumberate. Then it is gone from the face of the
earth.
OB Food: There was a tag sale sale at my brother's parish today where
one of Talbots' clad nuns was selling jars of sugar free peach jam.
Mmm, yummy on a pbj on my homemade whole wheat bread.

~~~Gina~~~

Gina *

>>Apparently you care quite a bit.
>>Sue(tm) .

..
I hate 'em, plain and simple. I was only beaten by nuns for such things
as drumming my fingers. My brother was raped in HS, and of course 30
years later the priest was still in practice raping children and
denying it all. Roman Catholicisn is just not a thinking person's
religion. As I have stated, JP2 is on the slippery slope to his grave. I
think he is a goddamn idiot for beatifying (and I believe has
canonized) Pope whoever was pope in WW2. Great person to think is a
saint, someome who was a yes man to facists. Goddamn right that bothers
me. They are an insult to intelligence, and an affront to religions
which encourage people to think and to act in a morally appropriate way.

~~~Gina~~~

Gary

sf wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 23:03:29 -0600, Gary >
> wrote:
>
> > alzelt wrote:
> > >
> > > And you back under your rock.
> > > --
> > > Alan
> > >
> > > "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and
> > > avoid the people, you might better stay home."
> > > --James Michener

> > WHAT is your problem, troll?
> >
> > Gary
> >

> News Flash: Zelt's opinion is the ONLY opinion allowed on
> rfc (as far as he's concerned).

OIC. Well, I don't know why he's attacking *me*. First, I see him call
someone a moron, then he tells me to crawl back under my rock? Not cool. I
may not know as much about food and cooking as others here, but I like it
here and have enjoyed talking about food with those here (and I've learned
some things, too). So, I'll just put him on my ignore list and be done with
him. )

Gary

alzelt

sf wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 23:03:29 -0600, Gary >
> wrote:
>

>> alzelt wrote:
>> >
>> > And you back under your rock.
>> > --
>> > Alan
>> >
>> > "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and
>> > avoid the people, you might better stay home."
>> > --James Michener

>> WHAT is your problem, troll?
>>
>> Gary
>>

> News Flash: Zelt's opinion is the ONLY opinion allowed on
> rfc (as far as he's concerned).

My thought was that he belonged under a rock. You may think that it
should be on another group. I did not suggest that my opinion should be
yours. OTOH, it may improve your outlook if it did.

--
Alan

"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and
avoid the people, you might better stay home."
--James Michener

alzelt

Gary wrote:

> sf wrote:
>

>>On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 23:03:29 -0600, Gary >
>>wrote:

>>> WHAT is your problem, troll?
>>>
>>> Gary
>>>

>>News Flash: Zelt's opinion is the ONLY opinion allowed on
>>rfc (as far as he's concerned).

> OIC. Well, I don't know why he's attacking *me*. First, I see him call
> someone a moron, then he tells me to crawl back under my rock? Not cool. I
> may not know as much about food and cooking as others here, but I like it
> here and have enjoyed talking about food with those here (and I've learned
> some things, too). So, I'll just put him on my ignore list and be done with
> him. )
>
> Gary

Thank you. I will miss hearing your opinions on Catholocism. Nothing to
miss on food from you.
Alan

"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and
avoid the people, you might better stay home."
--James Michener

Gary

alzelt wrote:

> Gary wrote:
>
> > sf wrote:

> >>News Flash: Zelt's opinion is the ONLY opinion allowed on
> >>rfc (as far as he's concerned).

> > OIC. Well, I don't know why he's attacking *me*. First, I see him call
> > someone a moron, then he tells me to crawl back under my rock? Not cool. I
> > may not know as much about food and cooking as others here, but I like it
> > here and have enjoyed talking about food with those here (and I've learned
> > some things, too). So, I'll just put him on my ignore list and be done with
> > him. )
> >
> > Gary

> Thank you. I will miss hearing your opinions on Catholocism. Nothing to
> miss on food from you.

I stated NO opinion on Catholicism, asshole, and I'm staying right here, so deal
with it, troll.

Gary

blake murphy

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 21:34:49 -0700, Ranee Mueller

(Gina *) wrote:

>> if the late Jeane Dixon's prediction is correct he is the last
>> supreme Pontiff

> You don't really take her predictions seriously, do you? I'm kind of
>surprised.
>
> Regards,
> Ranee

even for a preacher, this is kinda outlandish. (just teasing, g.)

your pal,
blake