travis

Default My poor daughter

Don't you wish you could eat a burrito this big and be this skinny?...
http://bugadventures.dyndns.org/temp/pig.jpg

--
Travis
'63 VW Camo Baja...

:wq!
Curly Sue

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:12:50 -0400, travis
> wrote:

>Don't you wish you could eat a burrito this big and be this skinny?...
>http://bugadventures.dyndns.org/temp/pig.jpg

Awww, how cute! What's the other one studying?

Sue(tm)
travis

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 22:16:42 GMT, (Curly
Sue) began spewing the following from their cake-hole:

>On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:12:50 -0400, travis
> wrote:
>
>>Don't you wish you could eat a burrito this big and be this skinny?...

http://bugadventures.dyndns.org/temp/pig.jpg

>Awww, how cute! What's the other one studying?
>
>Sue(tm)
>Lead me not into temptation... I can find it myself!

A cut-up corn dog. She's not a very diverse eater. ;-)

--
Travis
'63 VW Camo Baja...
http://bugadventures.dyndns.org
Words that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!
Harry Demidavicius

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:27:01 -0400, travis
> wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 22:16:42 GMT, (Curly
>Sue) began spewing the following from their cake-hole:
>
>>On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:12:50 -0400, travis
> wrote:
>>
>>>Don't you wish you could eat a burrito this big and be this skinny?...

http://bugadventures.dyndns.org/temp/pig.jpg

>>Awww, how cute! What's the other one studying?
>>
>>Sue(tm)
>>Lead me not into temptation... I can find it myself!

>A cut-up corn dog. She's not a very diverse eater. ;-)

And would you have asked that question about fellatio in front of
these girls, you sorry lump ?

Harry
travis

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 04:44:52 GMT, Harry Demidavicius
> began spewing the following from their cake-hole:

>On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:27:01 -0400, travis
> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 22:16:42 GMT, (Curly
>>Sue) began spewing the following from their cake-hole:

http://bugadventures.dyndns.org/temp/pig.jpg

>>>Awww, how cute! What's the other one studying?
>>>
>>>Sue(tm)
>>>Lead me not into temptation... I can find it myself!

>>A cut-up corn dog. She's not a very diverse eater. ;-)

>And would you have asked that question about fellatio in front of
>these girls, you sorry lump ?
>
>Harry

Why don't you re-read the thread you're referring to, you idiot? I'm
not the one who asked the question. That other idiot did and I jumped
his ass for it and got him to admit that most people wouldn't be that
rude. Damn, you look stupid now. I expect a prompt apology from you
unless you're not man enough to admit you were wrong.

--
Travis
'63 VW Camo Baja...
http://bugadventures.dyndns.org
Words that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Harry Demidavicius

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:06:17 -0400, travis
> wrote:

>On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 04:44:52 GMT, Harry Demidavicius
> began spewing the following from their cake-hole:
>
>>On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:27:01 -0400, travis
> wrote:
>>
>>>On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 22:16:42 GMT, (Curly
>>>Sue) began spewing the following from their cake-hole:

http://bugadventures.dyndns.org/temp/pig.jpg

>>>A cut-up corn dog. She's not a very diverse eater. ;-)

>>And would you have asked that question about fellatio in front of
>>these girls, you sorry lump ?
>>
>>Harry

>Why don't you re-read the thread you're referring to, you idiot? I'm
>not the one who asked the question. That other idiot did and I jumped
>his ass for it and got him to admit that most people wouldn't be that
>rude. Damn, you look stupid now. I expect a prompt apology from you
>unless you're not man enough to admit you were wrong.

No you didn't ask the original question.

Here is your comment:
<Being the connoisseur cock-smoker that you are, I'm not surprised at
your curiosity. :-)>
Fudging the word and tacking on a smiley, didn't change it much. No
apology.

Harry
travis

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:57:19 GMT, Harry Demidavicius
> shared the following:

>On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:06:17 -0400, travis
> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 04:44:52 GMT, Harry Demidavicius
> began spewing the following from their cake-hole:

http://bugadventures.dyndns.org/temp/pig.jpg

>>>And would you have asked that question about fellatio in front of
>>>these girls, you sorry lump ?
>>>
>>>Harry

>>Why don't you re-read the thread you're referring to, you idiot? I'm
>>not the one who asked the question. That other idiot did and I jumped
>>his ass for it and got him to admit that most people wouldn't be that
>>rude. Damn, you look stupid now. I expect a prompt apology from you
>>unless you're not man enough to admit you were wrong.

>No you didn't ask the original question.
>
>Here is your comment:
><Being the connoisseur cock-smoker that you are, I'm not surprised at
>your curiosity. :-)>
>Fudging the word and tacking on a smiley, didn't change it much. No
>apology.
>
>Harry

I was trying to jokingly point out that the person who asked the
original crude question was being crude, without upsetting anyone
except possibly the original poster. Thanks for getting back with me
to let me know you're not man enough to know you screwed up, though.
It's as I suspected to begin with. You were wrong in your post
because you said:
>>>And would you have asked that question about fellatio in front of
>>>these girls, you sorry lump ?

He asked the question about it. I made a comment to him about it.
You were wrong and no matter how much you can't stand it, it won't
change the fact that you were w.r.o.n.g. Deal with it, oh yee who is
too little of a man to admit a mistake. And just to clear things up
for your dumbass, no I wouldn't talk like an ass in front of my
children. Just because you probably do doesn't mean others do, you
"sorry lump." You're a joke and an idiot, and not worth any more of
my time. I *yawn* in your general direction.

--
Travis
'63 VW Camo Baja...
http://bugadventures.dyndns.org
Words that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!
j*ni

Hark! I heard travis > say:

<snip>
> You were wrong and no matter how much you can't stand it, it won't
> change the fact that you were w.r.o.n.g. Deal with it, oh yee who is
> too little of a man to admit a mistake. And just to clear things up
> for your dumbass, no I wouldn't talk like an ass in front of my
> children. Just because you probably do doesn't mean others do, you
> "sorry lump." You're a joke and an idiot, and not worth any more of
> my time. I *yawn* in your general direction.

While Harry may have been technically incorrect in seeming to ascribe
Jimmy Tango's question to you, his comments are still spot on. You're
a jackass, Travis. If I have to choose between reading Harry's posts
and yours, I'm afraid your worthless drivel loses out.

Killfile fodder...

--
j*ni m. ~ mom, gamer, novice cook ~
...fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, yum!
travis

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:31:31 GMT,
(j*ni) shared the following:

>Hark! I heard travis > say:
>
><snip>
>> You were wrong and no matter how much you can't stand it, it won't
>> change the fact that you were w.r.o.n.g. Deal with it, oh yee who is
>> too little of a man to admit a mistake. And just to clear things up
>> for your dumbass, no I wouldn't talk like an ass in front of my
>> children. Just because you probably do doesn't mean others do, you
>> "sorry lump." You're a joke and an idiot, and not worth any more of
>> my time. I *yawn* in your general direction.

>While Harry may have been technically incorrect in seeming to ascribe
>Jimmy Tango's question to you, his comments are still spot on. You're
>a jackass, Travis. If I have to choose between reading Harry's posts
>and yours, I'm afraid your worthless drivel loses out.
>
>Killfile fodder...

OK, back up a second here. Here's the way I see things and if someone
doesn't agree with me then that's their right. Someone posted about
how they were happy to meet someone they admired. Someone (NOT ME)
posted "Did you also get to suck their penis?" I thought that was
RUDE AS HELL. I (admitedly crudely) responded with my wisecrack about
how the RUDE person was understandably interested since they were a
really into that sort of activity. Next thing I know, mr harry made a
posed the sarcastic question to me about whether or not I'd have asked
that fellation question in front of my daughters right after I'd
posted a picture of my daughters. If he'd said that to me to my face
then I'd have kicked his ass on the spot because it was entirely
innappropriate. Instead I pointed out his error to him and told him I
expected an apology. He came back and said that he wouldn't give me
an apology so I think he is a complete ASSHOLE. Now you come along
and let me know that "technically you agree" with me that I didn't
post the original question, but that you agree with him that I'm a
jackass? I don't quite follow that, but if that's the way you want
it, then fine with me. I'll continue to post out here, and when
someone says something I don't like I'll let them know about it. I
don't think you gave me a chance, but I think I'll somehow get by
anway. Sorry to have offended anyone by not thinking it was funny and
expecting an apology when some jerk asked me a smartass question about
my language in front of my kids.

--
Travis
'63 VW Camo Baja...
http://bugadventures.dyndns.org
Words that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!
Dan Abel

In article >, travis
> wrote:

> posed the sarcastic question to me about whether or not I'd have asked
> that fellation question in front of my daughters right after I'd
> posted a picture of my daughters. If he'd said that to me to my face
> then I'd have kicked his ass on the spot because it was entirely
> innappropriate. Instead I pointed out his error to him and told him I

I thought that Harry had a good question. And it seems like your answer
is a definite "NO"! The next question is, "then how come you posted it to
a public newsgroup that is read by *other* people's kids?". Granted that
Jimmy Tango's post was innappropriate, but how does that make yours OK?

--
Dan Abel
Sonoma State University

travis

Default My poor daughter - The best I can do for an apology

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:53:00 -0700, (Dan Abel)
shared the following:

>In article >, travis
> wrote:
>

>> posed the sarcastic question to me about whether or not I'd have asked
>> that fellation question in front of my daughters right after I'd
>> posted a picture of my daughters. If he'd said that to me to my face
>> then I'd have kicked his ass on the spot because it was entirely
>> innappropriate. Instead I pointed out his error to him and told him I

>I thought that Harry had a good question.

I didn't. Asking someone if they talk about oral sex in front of
their 8 and 14 year old daughters is not what I consider a good
question. If you consider it a good question then maybe it's because
you talk like that in front of your kids. I don't and I get ****ED
OFF when someone even suggests that I might. If you don't like that
then I absolutely don't care even the tiniest bit. Not a shred.

> And it seems like your answer
>is a definite "NO"!

You're right. My answer was a definite NO because that's the answer.
Would you prefer for me to lie?

> The next question is, "then how come you posted it to
>a public newsgroup that is read by *other* people's kids?". Granted that
>Jimmy Tango's post was innappropriate, but how does that make yours OK?

It doesn't. I think it's kinda funny that I'm the one getting reamed
over the whole thing now. I'M SO SORRY I POSTED SOMETHING THAT WAS
CRUDE IN RESPONSE TO SOMEONE ELSE'S CRUDE POST. I REPEAT I AM SORRY
FOR THAT POST BUT NOT SORRY ONE BIT FOR THINKING HARRY IS AN .... "A
MEAN PERSON". That better? I still haven't seen an apology from the
original person who prompted me to become offensive, either. And now
if all of you who live in glass houses and continue to cast stones
because you are all so perfect will please get off of my "butt" then
I'd appreciate it. Some of y'all are pathetic to the point of being
laughable. Get over yourselves. This isn't Catholic school.

--
Travis
'63 VW Camo Baja...
http://bugadventures.dyndns.org
Words that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!
PENMART01

travisty writes:

>Why don't you re-read the thread you're referring to, you idiot? I'm
>not the one who asked the question. That other idiot did and I jumped
>his ass for it and got him to admit that most people wouldn't be that
>rude. Damn, you look stupid now. I expect a prompt apology from you
>unless you're not man enough to admit you were wrong.

Shaddup, moron.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

Harry Demidavicius

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:08:29 -0400, travis
> wrote:

>On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:53:00 -0700, (Dan Abel)
>shared the following:
>
>>In article >, travis
> wrote:
>>

>>> posed the sarcastic question to me about whether or not I'd have asked
>>> that fellation question in front of my daughters right after I'd
>>> posted a picture of my daughters. If he'd said that to me to my face
>>> then I'd have kicked his ass on the spot because it was entirely
>>> innappropriate. Instead I pointed out his error to him and told him I

>>I thought that Harry had a good question.

>I didn't. Asking someone if they talk about oral sex in front of
>their 8 and 14 year old daughters is not what I consider a good
>question. If you consider it a good question then maybe it's because
>you talk like that in front of your kids. I don't and I get ****ED
>OFF when someone even suggests that I might. If you don't like that
>then I absolutely don't care even the tiniest bit. Not a shred.
>
>> And it seems like your answer
>>is a definite "NO"!

>You're right. My answer was a definite NO because that's the answer.
>Would you prefer for me to lie?
>
>> The next question is, "then how come you posted it to
>>a public newsgroup that is read by *other* people's kids?". Granted that
>>Jimmy Tango's post was innappropriate, but how does that make yours OK?

>It doesn't. I think it's kinda funny that I'm the one getting reamed
>over the whole thing now. I'M SO SORRY I POSTED SOMETHING THAT WAS
>CRUDE IN RESPONSE TO SOMEONE ELSE'S CRUDE POST. I REPEAT I AM SORRY
>FOR THAT POST BUT NOT SORRY ONE BIT FOR THINKING HARRY IS AN .... "A
>MEAN PERSON". That better? I still haven't seen an apology from the
>original person who prompted me to become offensive, either. And now
>if all of you who live in glass houses and continue to cast stones
>because you are all so perfect will please get off of my "butt" then
>I'd appreciate it. Some of y'all are pathetic to the point of being
>laughable. Get over yourselves. This isn't Catholic school.

Maybe not, Travis, but If it's good enough to say in public to an
adult, you should be able to say the same thing in front of your kids.

You can google my posts going back several years and you will not see
me in a smut post and perhaps a very rare firefight - I don't do
that. I would never say anything to you on rfc that I wouldn't say
to you to your face.

The OP was out of line [but promptly retracted & apologized]. You
perpetuated and haven't.

So - Would you ask your daughters an explicit rude sexual question?

Or ask it in front of them?

Yes or No?

How do Adults differ in your view?

You're still not getting it either - saying "AN .... "A MEAN PERSON".
instead of 'asshole' is just munging words. It means you are wishy
washy and you're blowing bad smoke.

Do yourself a favour - Learn a single Standard of Manners. It will
work better for you.

Harry

Rapidly getting tired of this lame thread and abandoning it. At
present you are not worth any more of my time.
Dan Abel

In article >, travis
> wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:53:00 -0700, (Dan Abel)
> shared the following:

> >I thought that Harry had a good question.

> I didn't. Asking someone if they talk about oral sex in front of
> their 8 and 14 year old daughters is not what I consider a good
> question. If you consider it a good question then maybe it's because
> you talk like that in front of your kids. I don't and I get ****ED
> OFF when someone even suggests that I might.

Let's see if I understand you. You would commit physical violence against
someone who asked you this question in person. And then you don't ask me
this question, you outright suggest that maybe I do this myself? What
does that make you?

> > And it seems like your answer
> >is a definite "NO"!

> You're right. My answer was a definite NO because that's the answer.
> Would you prefer for me to lie?

No. However, I do know people who talk like that in front of their kids.
I don't know them well, and I don't plan to get to know them any better,
but they do exist.

> > The next question is, "then how come you posted it to
> >a public newsgroup that is read by *other* people's kids?". Granted that
> >Jimmy Tango's post was innappropriate, but how does that make yours OK?

> It doesn't. I think it's kinda funny that I'm the one getting reamed
> over the whole thing now. I'M SO SORRY I POSTED SOMETHING THAT WAS
> CRUDE IN RESPONSE TO SOMEONE ELSE'S CRUDE POST. I REPEAT I AM SORRY
> FOR THAT POST BUT NOT SORRY ONE BIT FOR THINKING HARRY IS AN .... "A
> MEAN PERSON". That better? I still haven't seen an apology from the
> original person who prompted me to become offensive, either.

He apologized pretty promptly and sincerely. And he posted an explanation
as to why he did it. And he admitted that his explanation was lame.

So Jimmy has apologized, and you have also, and Harry explained himself.
So perhaps we can all get back to the food stuff. I'm getting hungry!

--
Dan Abel
Sonoma State University

travis

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 03:59:13 GMT, Harry Demidavicius
> shared the following:

>On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:08:29 -0400, travis
> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:53:00 -0700, (Dan Abel)
>>shared the following:

>>>I thought that Harry had a good question.

>>I didn't. Asking someone if they talk about oral sex in front of
>>their 8 and 14 year old daughters is not what I consider a good
>>question. If you consider it a good question then maybe it's because
>>you talk like that in front of your kids. I don't and I get ****ED
>>OFF when someone even suggests that I might. If you don't like that
>>then I absolutely don't care even the tiniest bit. Not a shred.
>>
>>> And it seems like your answer
>>>is a definite "NO"!

>>You're right. My answer was a definite NO because that's the answer.
>>Would you prefer for me to lie?
>>
>>> The next question is, "then how come you posted it to
>>>a public newsgroup that is read by *other* people's kids?". Granted that
>>>Jimmy Tango's post was innappropriate, but how does that make yours OK?

>>It doesn't. I think it's kinda funny that I'm the one getting reamed
>>over the whole thing now. I'M SO SORRY I POSTED SOMETHING THAT WAS
>>CRUDE IN RESPONSE TO SOMEONE ELSE'S CRUDE POST. I REPEAT I AM SORRY
>>FOR THAT POST BUT NOT SORRY ONE BIT FOR THINKING HARRY IS AN .... "A
>>MEAN PERSON". That better? I still haven't seen an apology from the
>>original person who prompted me to become offensive, either. And now
>>if all of you who live in glass houses and continue to cast stones
>>because you are all so perfect will please get off of my "butt" then
>>I'd appreciate it. Some of y'all are pathetic to the point of being
>>laughable. Get over yourselves. This isn't Catholic school.

>Maybe not, Travis, but If it's good enough to say in public to an
>adult, you should be able to say the same thing in front of your kids.

Interesting opinion you have.

>You can google my posts going back several years and you will not see
>me in a smut post and perhaps a very rare firefight - I don't do
>that. I would never say anything to you on rfc that I wouldn't say
>to you to your face.

Don't flatter yourself. Do you really think I'd waste my time
researching you? Like I said earlier, get over yourself.

> The OP was out of line [but promptly retracted & apologized].

I didn't see his apology. I'm glad he did, because he should have.

> You
>perpetuated and haven't.

The post I'm responding to was intended ONLY to perpetuate this
thread.

>So - Would you ask your daughters an explicit rude sexual question?
>
>Or ask it in front of them?
>
>Yes or No?

I answered your questions already and I'm truly sorry if you're of
such limited intelligence that you can't understand plain english.

>How do Adults differ in your view?

If you don't already have a firm grasp on the difference between
children and adults then I'm afraid I can't help you.

>You're still not getting it either - saying "AN .... "A MEAN PERSON".
>instead of 'asshole' is just munging words. It means you are wishy
>washy and you're blowing bad smoke.

OK, let me quit being "wishy washy" just for you, Charlie Brown. Just
as you're entitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to mine. I'm of the
opinion that you're a clueless asshole. That direct enough for you?

>Do yourself a favour - Learn a single Standard of Manners. It will
>work better for you.

Your opinion has been noted and summarily discarded.

>Harry
>
>Rapidly getting tired of this lame thread and abandoning it. At
>present you are not worth any more of my time.

Good. Then you won't be responding to this post unless you're also a
liar. Good day, "sir."

--
Travis
'63 VW Camo Baja...