Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT - Animal Pictures

Thought y'all might like to take a gander at these.

http://www.kittyheavenmom.com/kk_animals.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun 07 May 2006 06:57:25p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it
itsjoannotjoann?

> Thought y'all might like to take a gander at these.
>

> http://www.kittyheavenmom.com/kk_animals.html

Aw, that's cute!

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"itsjoannotjoann" > wrote

> Thought y'all might like to take a gander at these.
>

> http://www.kittyheavenmom.com/kk_animals.html

That was good for a laugh. Cute.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .com>,
"itsjoannotjoann" > wrote:

> Thought y'all might like to take a gander at these.
>

> http://www.kittyheavenmom.com/kk_animals.html

Cute. :-)

That's one very tolerant Shar pei!
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.cooking

itsjoannotjoann wrote:
> Thought y'all might like to take a gander at these.
>

> http://www.kittyheavenmom.com/kk_animals.html

the kitty paw is hilarious!
-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> itsjoannotjoann wrote:
>> Thought y'all might like to take a gander at these.
>>

>> http://www.kittyheavenmom.com/kk_animals.html

> the kitty paw is hilarious!

They are all wonderful)))

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 08 May 2006 07:24:54 GMT, "Ophelia" > wrote:

>"-L." > wrote in message
roups.com...

>> itsjoannotjoann wrote:
>>> Thought y'all might like to take a gander at these.
>>>

>>> http://www.kittyheavenmom.com/kk_animals.html

>> the kitty paw is hilarious!

>They are all wonderful)))

Agreed, they were all wonderful and I needed some "cute" today.

Thanks.

aloha,
Thunder
smithfarms.com