Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Pizza Eaters around the globe, name your toppings

I'm now in trianing for the new job teaching kids cooking skills. I was
given 2 'facts' from the corporate headquarters that I just plain don't
believe. I want to know from you all what you think. I know we've got
plenty of people from the UK and Australia here, so please chime in!

Name your favorite pizza topping, and your country.

According to the company..........

Favorite pizza toppings around the world.

In the US - pepperoni (not what they call pepperoni in Italy, but spicy
dry sausage like salami). I believe that one.

In Australia : pickled eggs. Really?

In Japan: squid. Maybe true.

In the UK: tuna fish and sweetcorn. What the f**k? I grew up in England
and never once ever saw tuna fish or corn on a pizza. I remember that
they usd to eat ham and pineapple pizza, which I thought was pretty
weird. But I've never seen, heard of, or imagined a tuna-corn pizza and
I don't thin I believe this statistic.

My personal favorite pizza, other than plain cheese, is mushrooms for a
single topping. For a 'gourmet' pizza, I prefer white (no sauce) with
garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, ricotta and paremsan. I'm in the US.
What about you?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jude wrote:
<snip>

> What about you?

If I had to pick only one topping it would be mushrooms.

But I never have only one topping. My fave pizza is mushrooms, black
olives and spinach, but I love an all-veggie pizza too.

Your sampling from here will be biased. I think rfc members have much
more advanced palates than most. I would agree that most Americans
choose pepperoni. It's sort of white-trash pizza, IMO...

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jude wrote:
> I'm now in trianing for the new job teaching kids cooking skills. I was
> given 2 'facts' from the corporate headquarters that I just plain don't
> believe. I want to know from you all what you think. I know we've got
> plenty of people from the UK and Australia here, so please chime in!
>
> Name your favorite pizza topping, and your country.
>
> According to the company..........
>
> Favorite pizza toppings around the world.
>
> In the US - pepperoni (not what they call pepperoni in Italy, but spicy
> dry sausage like salami). I believe that one.
>
> In Australia : pickled eggs. Really?
>
> In Japan: squid. Maybe true.
>
> In the UK: tuna fish and sweetcorn. What the f**k? I grew up in England
> and never once ever saw tuna fish or corn on a pizza. I remember that
> they usd to eat ham and pineapple pizza, which I thought was pretty
> weird. But I've never seen, heard of, or imagined a tuna-corn pizza and
> I don't thin I believe this statistic.
>

> My personal favorite pizza, other than plain cheese, is mushrooms for a
> single topping. For a 'gourmet' pizza, I prefer white (no sauce) with
> garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, ricotta and paremsan. I'm in the US.
> What about you?

i am in the western US, and the best pizza i have ever had was from a
little hole in the wall called Pizzaria Guigliamo (sp) in Berkeley CA.

the topping was a very thin layer of a marinara sauce, this topped with
paper thin slices of fresh veggies--mushrooms, zuchini, summer squash,
red bell peppers, eggplant, onions, fresh tomatoes, piled 2 to 3 inches
high before cooking, and this topped with a sprinkling of dried herbs,
a drizzle of evoo, and a small amount of grated mozzarella and
Parmesan.

just thinking about this has me wanting one....for breakfast! myraide

Posted to rec.food.cooking
SD SD is offline

-L. wrote:
> Jude wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > What about you?

> If I had to pick only one topping it would be mushrooms.
>
> But I never have only one topping. My fave pizza is mushrooms, black
> olives and spinach, but I love an all-veggie pizza too.
>
> Your sampling from here will be biased. I think rfc members have much
> more advanced palates than most. I would agree that most Americans
> choose pepperoni. It's sort of white-trash pizza, IMO...
>
> -L.

Favorite combos:

1. Pepperoni and mushrooms
2. Pineapple and ham
3. Pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, black olives, and green peppers
4. Pesto instead or tomato sauce and mozzerella
5. Mozzerella, sliced roma tomatoes, fresh basil

SD

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jude wrote:

> Name your favorite pizza topping, and your country.

I'm in South Africa...and am not a real big pizza fan but when I order I
go for:

1. Pineapple and ham or bacon
2. Mushrooms, olives, feta and spinach
3. Bacon and banana

(and not deep-dish)

HTH

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chatty Cathy" > wrote in message
news
> Jude wrote:
>

>> Name your favorite pizza topping, and your country.

> I'm in South Africa...and am not a real big pizza fan but when I order I
> go for:
>
> 1. Pineapple and ham or bacon
> 2. Mushrooms, olives, feta and spinach
> 3. Bacon and banana
>
> (and not deep-dish)
>
> HTH
>
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

OMG, None of the above.
Favorite Topping other than the tomatoes and cheese: Garlic.
US of A.
Dee dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chatty Cathy" > wrote in message
news
> Jude wrote:
>

>> Name your favorite pizza topping, and your country.

> I'm in South Africa...and am not a real big pizza fan but when I order I
> go for:
>
> 1. Pineapple and ham or bacon
> 2. Mushrooms, olives, feta and spinach
> 3. Bacon and banana
>
> (and not deep-dish)

I am in Scotland and I love a topping of Mozzorella with olives, capers,
anchovies. My DH loves cheese, pineapple and ham

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dee Randall wrote:
> "Chatty Cathy" > wrote in message
> news
>> Jude wrote:
>>
>>> Name your favorite pizza topping, and your country.

>> I'm in South Africa...and am not a real big pizza fan but when I order I
>> go for:
>>
>> 1. Pineapple and ham or bacon
>> 2. Mushrooms, olives, feta and spinach
>> 3. Bacon and banana
>>
>> (and not deep-dish)
>>
>> HTH
>>
>> --
>> Cheers
>> Chatty Cathy

> OMG, None of the above.
> Favorite Topping other than the tomatoes and cheese: Garlic.
> US of A.

I think that was Jude's point!!! Different strokes for different folks.
But OMG, I (of all people) forgot garlic <cathy slaps herself>. Nothing
wrong with toasted cheese and tomato on toast - forget the pizza base

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:
> "Chatty Cathy" > wrote in message
> news
>> Jude wrote:
>>
>>> Name your favorite pizza topping, and your country.

>> I'm in South Africa...and am not a real big pizza fan but when I order I
>> go for:
>>
>> 1. Pineapple and ham or bacon
>> 2. Mushrooms, olives, feta and spinach
>> 3. Bacon and banana
>>
>> (and not deep-dish)

> I am in Scotland and I love a topping of Mozzorella with olives, capers,
> anchovies. My DH loves cheese, pineapple and ham

Not a bad choice!

However, capers and smoked trout is to die for....

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

>> OMG, None of the above.
>> Favorite Topping other than the tomatoes and cheese: Garlic.
>> US of A.

> I think that was Jude's point!!! Different strokes for different folks.
> But OMG, I (of all people) forgot garlic <cathy slaps herself>. Nothing
> wrong with toasted cheese and tomato on toast - forget the pizza base

> Chatty Cathy

Yep, I forgot basil (dee slaps herself, too).

http://www.italianmade.com/recipes/recipe114.cfm
Pizza Margherita was created in 1889 by pizza maker Raffaele Esposito as a
tribute to the Queen of Italy, Margherita di Savoia, because its ingredients
represent the colors of the Italian flag.

12 oz. firm, ripe tomatoes
2 cloves garlic
12 fresh basil leaves
1/2 lb. Mozzarella, diced
4 oz. olive oil

IMO, that's all you need for a good pizza.

Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun 07 May 2006 10:40:35a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dee
Randall?

>>> OMG, None of the above.
>>> Favorite Topping other than the tomatoes and cheese: Garlic.
>>> US of A.

>> I think that was Jude's point!!! Different strokes for different folks.
>> But OMG, I (of all people) forgot garlic <cathy slaps herself>. Nothing
>> wrong with toasted cheese and tomato on toast - forget the pizza base
>>

>> Chatty Cathy

> Yep, I forgot basil (dee slaps herself, too).
>
> http://www.italianmade.com/recipes/recipe114.cfm
> Pizza Margherita was created in 1889 by pizza maker Raffaele Esposito as
> a tribute to the Queen of Italy, Margherita di Savoia, because its
> ingredients represent the colors of the Italian flag.
>
> 12 oz. firm, ripe tomatoes
> 2 cloves garlic
> 12 fresh basil leaves
> 1/2 lb. Mozzarella, diced
> 4 oz. olive oil
>
> IMO, that's all you need for a good pizza.

Yep, that's a *very* good pizza! But I like other varieties, as well. I
also like using ricotta on pizza. For many years one of my favorite
combinations was Italian sausage, green pepper, and onion.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy wrote:

> 3. Bacon and banana

Huh! Never heard of that one. I'll tell my students and see what they
think of bananas on pizza. Thanks!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> I am in Scotland and I love a topping of Mozzorella with olives, capers,
> anchovies. My DH loves cheese, pineapple and ham

See, your sounds great to me. And normal. Anyone you know in Scotland
order tunafish or corn on their pizzas??

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy wrote:

> However, capers and smoked trout is to die for....

That sounds interesting. With tomato sauce and mozzarella??

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dee Randall wrote:

> Yep, I forgot basil (dee slaps herself, too).
>
> http://www.italianmade.com/recipes/recipe114.cfm
> Pizza Margherita was created in 1889 by pizza maker Raffaele Esposito as a
> tribute to the Queen of Italy, Margherita di Savoia, because its ingredients
> represent the colors of the Italian flag.
>
> 12 oz. firm, ripe tomatoes
> 2 cloves garlic
> 12 fresh basil leaves
> 1/2 lb. Mozzarella, diced
> 4 oz. olive oil
>
> IMO, that's all you need for a good pizza.

LOL....no crust?

Just joking. I love a good margherita pizza, as long as it's got a
really thin crust.

> Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking
aem aem is offline

Jude wrote:
> [snip]
> Name your favorite pizza topping, and your country. [snip]

Sausage, fresh tomatoes, red onion. But only from my favorite local
pizza joint where I know the sausage is good and only in summer when
the tomatoes are good. -aem

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dee Randall wrote:
>>> OMG, None of the above.
>>> Favorite Topping other than the tomatoes and cheese: Garlic.
>>> US of A.

>> I think that was Jude's point!!! Different strokes for different folks.
>> But OMG, I (of all people) forgot garlic <cathy slaps herself>. Nothing
>> wrong with toasted cheese and tomato on toast - forget the pizza base

>> Chatty Cathy

> Yep, I forgot basil (dee slaps herself, too).

OMG... "slap-city" <eg>

> http://www.italianmade.com/recipes/recipe114.cfm
> Pizza Margherita was created in 1889 by pizza maker Raffaele Esposito as a
> tribute to the Queen of Italy, Margherita di Savoia, because its ingredients
> represent the colors of the Italian flag.
>
> 12 oz. firm, ripe tomatoes
> 2 cloves garlic
> 12 fresh basil leaves
> 1/2 lb. Mozzarella, diced
> 4 oz. olive oil
>
> IMO, that's all you need for a good pizza.
>
> Dee Dee

When you're right, you're right!

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jude wrote:

> LOL....no crust?
>
> Just joking. I love a good margherita pizza, as long as it's got a
> really thin crust.

Verrrrry thin crust is good.

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking
SD SD is offline

Jude wrote:
> Chatty Cathy wrote:
>

> > However, capers and smoked trout is to die for....

> That sounds interesting. With tomato sauce and mozzarella??

I've had smoked salmon on pizza. While it is excellent, it is a little
on the expensive side so it was the rare occasion for a smoked salmon
pizza.

SD

Posted to rec.food.cooking

SD wrote:
> Jude wrote:
> > Chatty Cathy wrote:
> >

> > > However, capers and smoked trout is to die for....

> > That sounds interesting. With tomato sauce and mozzarella??

> I've had smoked salmon on pizza. While it is excellent, it is a little
> on the expensive side so it was the rare occasion for a smoked salmon
> pizza.
>
> SD

I've had smoked salmon on a white pizza, but never seen fish on a
tomato-sauce pizza.

Although, now that I think about it, I have used a pink creamy tomato
sauce with smoked salmon pasta, or if I'm doing a white creamy sauce,
i've used sun-dried tomatoes, so it's not such an odd combo, I guess.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jude wrote:

> I've had smoked salmon on a white pizza, but never seen fish on a
> tomato-sauce pizza.

Anchovies!

--
Reg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

SD wrote:
> Jude wrote:
> > Chatty Cathy wrote:
> >

> > > However, capers and smoked trout is to die for....

> > That sounds interesting. With tomato sauce and mozzarella??

> I've had smoked salmon on pizza. While it is excellent, it is a little
> on the expensive side so it was the rare occasion for a smoked salmon
> pizza.
>
> SD

So, what's the most popular pizza topping in Honduras? (that's you,
right?) I'd love to be able to give the kids some fun and interesting
facts on what they eat on pizza there that we don't eat here in the US!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Reg wrote:
> Jude wrote:
>
> > I've had smoked salmon on a white pizza, but never seen fish on a
> > tomato-sauce pizza.

> Anchovies!

damn,you got me. And my daughter adores anchovies, don't know how that
could slip my mind. Ihave seen shrimp on pizza too, but never eaten it
that way. Sounds weird to me.

> --
> Reg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jude wrote:

> My personal favorite pizza, other than plain cheese, is mushrooms for a
> single topping. For a 'gourmet' pizza, I prefer white (no sauce) with
> garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, ricotta and paremsan. I'm in the US.
> What about you?

I'm in northern California. Some of my favorite pizzas a

1. Sliced tomatoes, olives, and onions
2. Sausage, meatballs, mushrooms, zucchini, and eggplant (deep-dish crust)
3. Manzana peppers, sausage, and eggs
4. Russian dressing, corned beef, sauerkraut, and Swiss cheese (a.k.a.
Reuben)
5. Pesto, olives, and shrimp
6. Chicken with barbecue sauce
7. Blackened chicken and jalapeños with a Cajun tomato sauce
8. Broccoli, garlic, and Cheddar
9. Peking Duck, hoisin sauce, and scallions
10. Pork Vindaloo

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jude wrote:

> Reg wrote:
>
>>Jude wrote:
>>

>>>I've had smoked salmon on a white pizza, but never seen fish on a
>>>tomato-sauce pizza.

>>Anchovies!

> damn,you got me. And my daughter adores anchovies, don't know how that
> could slip my mind.

I love them on pizza, which puts me in a small minority,
at least in my circle of friends.

> Ihave seen shrimp on pizza too, but never eaten it
> that way. Sounds weird to me.

Imagine eating a shrimp, tomato and cheese gratin. Sounds
OK, right? Now imagine dipping in some bread. Same combination
of stuff. I like it.

The problem with shrimp pizza is the shrimp almost always
comes out overcooked. I usually only eat shrimp pizza that
I've made myself. It's a sin to overcook shrimp.

--
Reg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7 May 2006 08:02:36 -0700, "Jude" > wrote:

>I'm now in trianing for the new job teaching kids cooking skills. I was
>given 2 'facts' from the corporate headquarters that I just plain don't
>believe. I want to know from you all what you think. I know we've got
>plenty of people from the UK and Australia here, so please chime in!

Pizza bianca (no tomato sauce, only mozzarella, and it has to be
*real* mozzarella, none of that gummy "pizza mozzarella" stuff) with
red onions and rosemary. Sometimes a bit of smoked bacon on top. yum.

Nathalie in Switzerland
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Reg wrote:

> > Ihave seen shrimp on pizza too, but never eaten it
> > that way. Sounds weird to me.

> Imagine eating a shrimp, tomato and cheese gratin.

Oh no! Seafood with cheese? A pox on you and yours! =)

>Sounds OK, right? Now imagine dipping in some bread. Same combination
> of stuff. I like it.
>
> The problem with shrimp pizza is the shrimp almost always
> comes out overcooked. I usually only eat shrimp pizza that
> I've made myself. It's a sin to overcook shrimp.

I agree with you there. But I'll stick to my shrimp in scampi or pasta
dishes or shrimp salad, thanks. Plenty of other pizzas I like.....our
other big favorite is eggpant parm pizza, with fried breaded eggplant,
tomato sauce, rictta, mozzarella and asiago.
> --
> Reg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

If I'm getting pizza just for myself, it's sausage, pepperoni, and
anchovy.

Brian
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jude" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Dee Randall wrote:
>
>> Yep, I forgot basil (dee slaps herself, too).
>>
>> http://www.italianmade.com/recipes/recipe114.cfm
>> Pizza Margherita was created in 1889 by pizza maker Raffaele Esposito as
>> tribute to the Queen of Italy, Margherita di Savoia, because its
>> ingredients
>> represent the colors of the Italian flag.
>>
>> 12 oz. firm, ripe tomatoes
>> 2 cloves garlic
>> 12 fresh basil leaves
>> 1/2 lb. Mozzarella, diced
>> 4 oz. olive oil
>>
>> IMO, that's all you need for a good pizza.

> LOL....no crust?
>
> Just joking. I love a good margherita pizza, as long as it's got a
> really thin crust.

I was just responding to Cathy's response:
"Nothing wrong with toasted cheese and tomato on toast - forget the pizza
base "

I didn't want her to be 'worry' whether to have toast or pizza crust -- tee
hee.
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jude wrote:

> Reg wrote:
>

>>>Ihave seen shrimp on pizza too, but never eaten it
>>>that way. Sounds weird to me.

>>Imagine eating a shrimp, tomato and cheese gratin.

> Oh no! Seafood with cheese? A pox on you and yours! =)

Actually many chefs admit this is not a hard and
fast rule. I share that point of view.

--
Reg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Smoked salmon definitely works, with sauteed (or even
carmelized) red onions, and olive oil.

Steve
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Reg wrote:
> Jude wrote:

> >>Imagine eating a shrimp, tomato and cheese gratin.

> > Oh no! Seafood with cheese? A pox on you and yours! =)

> Actually many chefs admit this is not a hard and
> fast rule. I share that point of view.

I was simply trying to pre-empt Sheldon's disdain. I like some combos
of fish and cheese sometimes.

> --
> Reg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7 May 2006 08:02:36 -0700, "Jude" > wrote:

>I'm now in trianing for the new job teaching kids cooking skills. I was
>given 2 'facts' from the corporate headquarters that I just plain don't
>believe. I want to know from you all what you think. I know we've got
>plenty of people from the UK and Australia here, so please chime in!
>
>Name your favorite pizza topping, and your country.
>
>According to the company..........
>
>Favorite pizza toppings around the world.
>
>In the US - pepperoni (not what they call pepperoni in Italy, but spicy
>dry sausage like salami). I believe that one.
>
>In Australia : pickled eggs. Really?

No way?! The traditional Australian pizza toppings are either ham and
pineapple 'Hawaian', or ham/bacon and egg 'Aussie'. Whoever said
pickled eggs was pulling your chain...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jude wrote:
> Ophelia wrote:
>
>> I am in Scotland and I love a topping of Mozzorella with olives, capers,
>> anchovies. My DH loves cheese, pineapple and ham
>>

> See, your sounds great to me. And normal. Anyone you know in Scotland
> order tunafish or corn on their pizzas??

I think corn is a Japanese pizza thing.

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jude wrote:

> Reg wrote:
>
>>Jude wrote:

>>>Oh no! Seafood with cheese? A pox on you and yours! =)

>>Actually many chefs admit this is not a hard and
>>fast rule. I share that point of view.

> I was simply trying to pre-empt Sheldon's disdain.

A waste of energy...

> I like some combos
> of fish and cheese sometimes.

Me too. The cheese should be mild and in the right
proportions. Plus if the shrimp ain't good quality
(canned, etc), it doesn't matter anyway.

--
Reg

Posted to rec.food.cooking
SD SD is offline

Jude wrote:
> SD wrote:
> > Jude wrote:

> > > That sounds interesting. With tomato sauce and mozzarella??

> > I've had smoked salmon on pizza. While it is excellent, it is a little
> > on the expensive side so it was the rare occasion for a smoked salmon
> > pizza.
> >
> > SD

> I've had smoked salmon on a white pizza, but never seen fish on a
> tomato-sauce pizza.
>
> Although, now that I think about it, I have used a pink creamy tomato
> sauce with smoked salmon pasta, or if I'm doing a white creamy sauce,
> i've used sun-dried tomatoes, so it's not such an odd combo, I guess.

It wasn't on a tomato sauce pizza, tt was a white pizza. I've had
smoked salmon ravioli with a tomato-basil-cream sauce though.

SD

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jude" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Favorite pizza toppings around the world.

[]
> In the UK: tuna fish and sweetcorn. What the f**k? I grew up in England
> and never once ever saw tuna fish or corn on a pizza. I remember that
> they usd to eat ham and pineapple pizza, which I thought was pretty
> weird. But I've never seen, heard of, or imagined a tuna-corn pizza and
> I don't thin I believe this statistic.

Tuna and sweetcorn is a popular sandwich filling, here. Not so sure about it
as a pizza topping, though .... I'd put tuna with prawns, anchovies and
black olives, rather than corn.

> My personal favorite pizza, other than plain cheese, is mushrooms for a
> single topping. For a 'gourmet' pizza, I prefer white (no sauce) with
> garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, ricotta and paremsan. I'm in the US.
> What about you?

Passata, cheddar and mozzarella, oregano and basil, sliced onions and bell
peppers, jalapenos, hot spiced sausage, more mozzarella, green olives and
anchovies. Deep-dish, home-made. (This is my north-west-England version of a
Klatchian Hots

Jani

Posted to rec.food.cooking
SD SD is offline

Jude wrote:
> SD wrote:
> > Jude wrote:

> > > That sounds interesting. With tomato sauce and mozzarella??

> > I've had smoked salmon on pizza. While it is excellent, it is a little
> > on the expensive side so it was the rare occasion for a smoked salmon
> > pizza.
> >
> > SD

> So, what's the most popular pizza topping in Honduras? (that's you,
> right?) I'd love to be able to give the kids some fun and interesting
> facts on what they eat on pizza there that we don't eat here in the US!

In Honduras - chorizo in place of Italian sausage plus onions, green
peppers.

The pinapple/ham pizza is made with crushed, fresh pineapple (not the
canned stuff) and a spiced, European style ham, not smoked ham as in
the US.

The cheese is usually quesillo, a local soft white cheese that has a
consistency similar to mozzerella but is a bit more salty.

Red pepper flakes are almost always sprinkled on top along with a
locally produced parmesan cheese that reminds me of sweaty gym socks.
We call the "parmesan cheese" stinky sock cheese - I won't touch the
stuff. Anchovies are available but not all that popular.

Until just recently most pizzas were crust, cheese and toppings, no
tomato sauce. More and more local places (I'll exclude the American
chaions here because their stuff is just like the US) are starting to
put sauce on before the cheese.

Some places with large populations Italian-Hondurans have regular
pepperoni or dry salami available also.

Carnitas pizzas are popular - carnitas or fajitas (beef or chicken
stirfried with veggies) on top of the pizza.

SD

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Excuse me but in Buffalo NY, pineapple and ham is called a Canadian
Pizza.
Biff

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"zxcvbob" > wrote in message
> Jude wrote:
>> Ophelia wrote:
>>
>>> I am in Scotland and I love a topping of Mozzorella with olives, capers,
>>> anchovies. My DH loves cheese, pineapple and ham
>>>

>> See, your sounds great to me. And normal. Anyone you know in Scotland
>> order tunafish or corn on their pizzas??

Well I don't really know what other people here eat