Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Salsa

Hi

Anyone got a good recipe for a fiery salsa they can share?

Thanks

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-05-06, CaptainPW > wrote:

> Anyone got a good recipe for a fiery salsa they can share?

I have a few.

http://www.panix.com/~clay/cookbook/...ents.cgi?salsa

--
Clay Irving >
A jest often decides matters of importance more effectively and happily
Posted to rec.food.cooking

CaptainPW wrote:

> Hi
>
> Anyone got a good recipe for a fiery salsa they can share?
>
> Thanks

Yes I have a most excellent one or perhaps two. A good salsa maker does
not share recipes. Develope your own.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

CaptainPW wrote:
> Hi
>
> Anyone got a good recipe for a fiery salsa they can share?

http://rollybrook.com/chile_colorado.htm

If you want it hotter use different chiles. Perhaps add a habanero or
two.

> Thanks

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

I do this:

In a food processor, combine:

1 can drained tomatoes (28 oz)
1 handful cilantro leaves
3 cloves garlic
1 T lime juice
1 - 3 peppers: jalapeno, habanero, chipotle,etc, depending on my mood
6 scallions

Whir to combine.

Then, add 1 c chopped green chiles.

If you want it hotter, add more/hotter types of chiles. Make it ahead
and let it stand for several hours so the chiles can heat up the rest
of the mix. You can also add several drops of hot sauce before you whiz
it up.

Salsa Dimitri General Cooking 31 31-08-2009 07:40 PM
Salsa getcarrie Recipes (moderated) 0 18-09-2007 02:55 AM
Salsa! Anny Middon Preserving 4 26-07-2007 03:38 PM
Pico de Gallo, AKA Salsa Cruda, AKA Salsa Mexicana de Mexican Cooking 0 10-06-2006 04:13 PM
The corollary: What makes salsa salsa? Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 3 11-08-2005 05:43 PM