Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Parrots

Parrots

A lady goes to her priest one day and tells him, "Father, I have a
problem. I have two female parrots, but they only know how to say one
thing."

"What do they say?" asked the priest.

They say, "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?"

"That's obscene!" the priest exclaimed, then he thought for a moment.
"I may have a solution to your problem. I have two male talking
parrots, which I have taught to pray. Bring your two parrots over to my
house, and we'll put them in the cage with Frank and Bob. My parrots
can teach your parrots to praise and worship, and your parrots are sure
to stop saying that phrase ... in no time."

"Thank you," the woman responded, "this may very well be the solution."

The next day, she brought her female parrots to the priest's house. As
he ushered her in, she saw that his two male parrots were inside their
cage, holding rosary beads and praying. She walked over and placed her
parrots in with them.

After a few minutes, the female parrots cried out in unison ...."Hi,
we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?"

There was stunned silence. Shocked, one male parrot looked over at the
other male parrot and exclaimed.... "Put the beads away, Frank. Our
prayers have been answered!"

-anon-

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:

> Parrots
>

> A lady goes to her priest one day and tells him, "Father, I have a
> problem. I have two female parrots, but they only know how to say one
> thing."
>
> "What do they say?" asked the priest.
>
> They say, "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?"
>
> "That's obscene!" the priest exclaimed, then he thought for a moment.
> "I may have a solution to your problem. I have two male talking
> parrots, which I have taught to pray. Bring your two parrots over to my
> house, and we'll put them in the cage with Frank and Bob. My parrots
> can teach your parrots to praise and worship, and your parrots are sure
> to stop saying that phrase ... in no time."
>
> "Thank you," the woman responded, "this may very well be the solution."
>
> The next day, she brought her female parrots to the priest's house. As
> he ushered her in, she saw that his two male parrots were inside their
> cage, holding rosary beads and praying. She walked over and placed her
> parrots in with them.
>
> After a few minutes, the female parrots cried out in unison ...."Hi,
> we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?"
>
> There was stunned silence. Shocked, one male parrot looked over at the
> other male parrot and exclaimed.... "Put the beads away, Frank. Our
> prayers have been answered!"
>
> -anon-
>

> Sheldon

<snicker>

Cute......

Om

Pinots and parrots Max Hauser Wine 5 13-03-2007 01:12 PM
Pickled Peppers and Parrots (Muffuletta) Max Hauser General Cooking 3 18-08-2005 07:01 AM