FoodBanter.com

-   -   dinner tonight (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/88727-dinner-tonight.html)

Mr Libido Incognito 15-04-2006 01:39 AM

dinner tonight

I had bbq/grilled chicken drumsticks...the first time this yr...but not the
last. But my silicone BBQ brush is too short so I'll need to get a new
longer one. I had to use commercial BBQ sauce as the urge for BBQ struck me
unawares. Barb posted and I modified a loverly chipotle and *peach
preserves (I think) based sauce I usually use.But commercial or homemade
they certainly hit the spot.

*it's peach when I make it.
--
-Alan

[email protected] 15-04-2006 03:50 AM

dinner tonight

Mr Libido Incognito wrote:
> I had bbq/grilled chicken drumsticks...the first time this yr...but not the
> last. But my silicone BBQ brush is too short so I'll need to get a new
> longer one.

My silicone brush is my favorite kitchen tool of the year....so clean
and smooth, never gets gunky with sauce or leaves stray bristles
behind, washes up perfectly, and can get thrown in the dishwasher and
comes out looking new. I do need to find a long handled version for
the grill.

Sandy

[email protected] 15-04-2006 03:51 AM

dinner tonight