Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Obituary :(

In an unlikely turn of events the late Pamela Parsons or
"Patches" as her not so close friends called her, has committed
suicide. Investigators say the note though mostly ramblings about a
person known only as "James"; did mention torment and ridicule by
her online friends to be the breaking point of her fragile state of
mind. Patches, being a 500 pound shut in for the last six years of her
life became addicted to the internet to coincide with her addiction
with pizzas. In 2002 she became an avid poster in many forums but
alt.food.cooking was said to be her favorite. She is survived by her
cat "Pepperoni" and her gold fish "Beer batter" .

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> In an unlikely turn of events the late Pamela Parsons or
> "Patches" as her not so close friends called her, has committed
> suicide. Investigators say the note though mostly ramblings about a
> person known only as "James"; did mention torment and ridicule by
> her online friends to be the breaking point of her fragile state of
> mind. Patches, being a 500 pound shut in for the last six years of her
> life became addicted to the internet to coincide with her addiction
> with pizzas. In 2002 she became an avid poster in many forums but
> alt.food.cooking was said to be her favorite. She is survived by her
> cat "Pepperoni" and her gold fish "Beer batter" .

That's utterly tasteless and cruel. Post it again.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Your right Reg, I should have posted it as a reply to the original
thread. My bad.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-04-12, Doug Kanter > wrote:

> That's utterly tasteless and cruel. Post it again.

LOL!!....

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Your right Reg, I should have posted it as a reply to the original
thread. Besides I wouldn't want to compromise her dignity...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:
> On 2006-04-12, Doug Kanter > wrote:
>
>> That's utterly tasteless and cruel. Post it again.

> LOL!!....
>
> nb

SERIOUSLY LOL.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On 12 Apr 2006 10:00:11 -0700, wrote:
>

>> In an unlikely turn of events the late Pamela Parsons or
>>"Patches" as her not so close friends called her, has committed
>>suicide...

> Heh. Posted from Denver (Highlands Ranch), Colorado.
>
> Nice touch.
>
> -sw

As much as I am sick of all this, you still made me chuckle, Steve.

--

saerah

http://anisaerah.cmayes.net/blog/

email:
anisaerah at s b c global.net

Adam Bowman wrote:
>I always wonder when someone brings up a point about Bush, and you
> then bring up something that Clinton did, are you saying they are both
> wrong? Because that's all it points out to me, places where they both
> messed up. It doesn't negate the fact that Bush did wrong; was that
> your intention?
>
> That type of argument is like
>
> "Bob shot someone"
>
> "Yeah, but don't you remember when Don hit that guy with a bat?"

Posted to rec.food.cooking
AC AC is offline

Steve Wertz wrote:

> Heh. Posted from Denver (Highlands Ranch), Colorado.

i got golden, colorado

Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:
> On 2006-04-12, Doug Kanter > wrote:
>

>>That's utterly tasteless and cruel. Post it again.

> LOL!!....
>
> nb

You fools! You're practically inviting her to come back.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

zxcvbob wrote:
> notbob wrote:
>> On 2006-04-12, Doug Kanter > wrote:
>>

>>> That's utterly tasteless and cruel. Post it again.

>> LOL!!....
>>
>> nb

> You fools! You're practically inviting her to come back.
>
> Bob

I totally am convinced she will come back.. if not as "patches" than as
a "new" persona under another name.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"zxcvbob" > wrote in message
> notbob wrote:
>> On 2006-04-12, Doug Kanter > wrote:
>>

>>>That's utterly tasteless and cruel. Post it again.

>> LOL!!....
>>
>> nb

> You fools! You're practically inviting her to come back.
>
> Bob

Good! We'll pants her and throw her out in the street again and again....

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Doug Kanter wrote:
> "zxcvbob" > wrote in message
>
>>notbob wrote:

>>>LOL!!....
>>>
>>>nb

>>You fools! You're practically inviting her to come back.
>>
>>Bob

> Good! We'll pants her and throw her out in the street again and again....

oh, she'll come back any way, in one apparition or another.

--

Adam Bowman wrote:
>I always wonder when someone brings up a point about Bush, and you
> then bring up something that Clinton did, are you saying they are both
> wrong? Because that's all it points out to me, places where they both
> messed up. It doesn't negate the fact that Bush did wrong; was that
> your intention?
>
> That type of argument is like
>
> "Bob shot someone"
>
> "Yeah, but don't you remember when Don hit that guy with a bat?"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:04:07 -0400, Goomba38
> > wrote:
>

>>I totally am convinced she will come back.. if not as "patches" than as
>>a "new" persona under another name.

> Yeah. We'll have to give everybody new a good, third-degree
> grilling. See how easy they crack or if they're prone to lunacy.
>
> ;-)

Shine a light in their faces and ask them hard questions about where
they were on June 14, 1996. Put sun glasses on and take them off a lot
like Horatio. Maybe shoot one every now and then, like Jack. That'll
keep the survivors honest.

No, seriously...

Pastorio
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"zxcvbob" > wrote in message

> You fools! You're practically inviting her to come back.
>
> Bob

Speaking of which - I saw 280 new messages in the group
this morning, and not a one from anyone named "patches."
Could it possibly be that our long nightmare is over, a new
day is dawning in r.f.c, and other cliche phrases that I might
use when running for Supreme Planetary Dictator in a few
years?

Bob (Another one) M.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Old Mother Ashby wrote:

> I've been absent for a couple of weeks. At the risk of reawakening some
> sort of monster, could somebody please tell me, briefly, what's been
> going on?

claimed was hers and claiming that it was his pizza. Aside from a nasty
signature line about two faced people stealing photos she got into
increasingly hostile dialogue with other users. I was going to say there
were hundreds of posts but I was afraid that I might be exaggerating, so I
went and checked. She post more than 100 messages that day alone. I
didn't bother counting any further. She did try to start other threads and
get away from it, but there were a few people here who seemed more
interested in yanking her chain and push her closer to the edge.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Doug Kanter wrote:
> "zxcvbob" > wrote in message
> > notbob wrote:

> >> LOL!!....
> >>
> >> nb

> > You fools! You're practically inviting her to come back.
> >
> > Bob

> Good! We'll pants her and throw her out in the street again and again....

Another name, sort of like BRAD , remember him He has not been around
for awhile now.
Rosie

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

>Old Mother Ashby wrote:
>

>>I've been absent for a couple of weeks. At the risk of reawakening some
>>sort of monster, could somebody please tell me, briefly, what's been
>>going on?

>claimed was hers and claiming that it was his pizza. Aside from a nasty
>signature line about two faced people stealing photos she got into
>increasingly hostile dialogue with other users. I was going to say there
>were hundreds of posts but I was afraid that I might be exaggerating, so I
>went and checked. She post more than 100 messages that day alone. I
>didn't bother counting any further. She did try to start other threads and
>get away from it, but there were a few people here who seemed more
>interested in yanking her chain and push her closer to the edge.

Thanks. Looks like I picked a good time to be on holiday!

Christine