Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Stubb's BBQ Beef Brisket recipe!

BabyJane Hudson wrote:
:: Fabulous Beef Brisket
::
:: Ingredients:
::
:: 1 3 - 4 LB Beef Brisket
:: 1 Bottle Stubb's Beef Marinade
:: 1 six pack of your favorite "ale" beer
:: 2 TBS Maple Syrup
:: 2 TBS Deli Mustard
:: 1 TSP Celery Seed
:: 1 TBS Olive Oil
:: 2 Bottle Stubb's Bar-B-Q Sauce*
::
:: * Use Original or Spicy for everyone or Smokey Mesquite if there
are
:: any kids.
::
:: Instructions:
::
:: Put Brisket into large Ziplock bag along with one bottle of Stubb's
:: Beef Marinade. Marinade at least three hours (or leave overnight
for a
:: more intense flavor).
::
:: Remove Brisket from bag and place Brisket into preheated stock pot
:: with oil. Braise Brisket on all sides, then add one bottle of beer,
:: maple syrup, mustard, celery seed and one bottle of Stubb's Bar-B-Q
:: sauce (Original for an authentic Texas flavor, Spicy if you like it
:: hot or Smokey Mesquite for a little sweetness if you have kids at
the
:: table). Simmer on low heat for four to five hours. Periodically
check
:: pot and add additional beer and Stubb's Bar-B-Q sauce as needed.
::
:: When brisket flakes at the rake of a fork your meal is nearly ready
:: for consumption! Turn off stove, pull apart the brisket and serve
on
:: warm French Bread rolls and enjoy with the left over beer. This
meal
:: goes great with cole slaw, green beans and mashed pototatoes.

Eewww.

I don't know what that is, but it's *NOT* BBQ.

BOB

--
Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue 11 Apr 2006 06:36:21p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it BOB?

> BabyJane Hudson wrote:
>:: Fabulous Beef Brisket
>::
>:: Ingredients:
>::
>:: 1 3 - 4 LB Beef Brisket
>:: 1 Bottle Stubb's Beef Marinade
>:: 1 six pack of your favorite "ale" beer
>:: 2 TBS Maple Syrup
>:: 2 TBS Deli Mustard
>:: 1 TSP Celery Seed
>:: 1 TBS Olive Oil
>:: 2 Bottle Stubb's Bar-B-Q Sauce*
>::
>:: * Use Original or Spicy for everyone or Smokey Mesquite if there are
>:: any kids.
>::
>:: Instructions:
>::
>:: Put Brisket into large Ziplock bag along with one bottle of Stubb's
>:: Beef Marinade. Marinade at least three hours (or leave overnight for
>:: a more intense flavor).
>::
>:: Remove Brisket from bag and place Brisket into preheated stock pot
>:: with oil. Braise Brisket on all sides, then add one bottle of beer,
>:: maple syrup, mustard, celery seed and one bottle of Stubb's Bar-B-Q
>:: sauce (Original for an authentic Texas flavor, Spicy if you like it
>:: hot or Smokey Mesquite for a little sweetness if you have kids at
>:: the table). Simmer on low heat for four to five hours. Periodically
>:: check pot and add additional beer and Stubb's Bar-B-Q sauce as
>:: needed.
>::
>:: When brisket flakes at the rake of a fork your meal is nearly ready
>:: for consumption! Turn off stove, pull apart the brisket and serve on
>:: warm French Bread rolls and enjoy with the left over beer. This meal
>:: goes great with cole slaw, green beans and mashed pototatoes.
>
> Eewww.
>
> I don't know what that is, but it's *NOT* BBQ.
>
> BOB

No one said it was BBQ. It simply uses barbeque sauce in the recipe.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
:: On Tue 11 Apr 2006 06:36:21p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it
BOB?
::
::: BabyJane Hudson wrote:
::::: Fabulous Beef Brisket
:::::
::::: Ingredients:
:::::
[...]
:::
::: Eewww.
:::
::: I don't know what that is, but it's *NOT* BBQ.
:::
::: BOB
::
:: No one said it was BBQ. It simply uses barbeque sauce in the
recipe.
::
:: --
:: Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
:: _____________________

READ the subject line. Duh

BOB

--
Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue 11 Apr 2006 07:06:10p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it BOB?

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>:: On Tue 11 Apr 2006 06:36:21p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it BOB?
>::
>::: BabyJane Hudson wrote:
>::::: Fabulous Beef Brisket
>:::::
>::::: Ingredients:
>:::::
>::::: 1 3 - 4 LB Beef Brisket
>::::: 1 Bottle Stubb's Beef Marinade
>::::: 1 six pack of your favorite "ale" beer
>::::: 2 TBS Maple Syrup
>::::: 2 TBS Deli Mustard
>::::: 1 TSP Celery Seed
>::::: 1 TBS Olive Oil
>::::: 2 Bottle Stubb's Bar-B-Q Sauce*
>:::::
>::::: * Use Original or Spicy for everyone or Smokey Mesquite if there
>::::: are any kids.
>:::::
>::::: Instructions:
>:::::
>::::: Put Brisket into large Ziplock bag along with one bottle of
>::::: Stubb's Beef Marinade. Marinade at least three hours (or leave
>::::: overnight for a more intense flavor).
>:::::
>::::: Remove Brisket from bag and place Brisket into preheated stock
>::::: pot with oil. Braise Brisket on all sides, then add one bottle of
>::::: beer, maple syrup, mustard, celery seed and one bottle of Stubb's
>::::: Bar-B-Q sauce (Original for an authentic Texas flavor, Spicy if
>::::: you like it hot or Smokey Mesquite for a little sweetness if you
>::::: have kids at the table). Simmer on low heat for four to five
>::::: hours. Periodically check pot and add additional beer and Stubb's
>::::: Bar-B-Q sauce as needed.
>:::::
>::::: When brisket flakes at the rake of a fork your meal is nearly
>::::: ready for consumption! Turn off stove, pull apart the brisket and
>::::: serve on warm French Bread rolls and enjoy with the left over
>::::: beer. This meal goes great with cole slaw, green beans and mashed
>::::: pototatoes.
>:::
>::: Eewww.
>:::
>::: I don't know what that is, but it's *NOT* BBQ.
>:::
>::: BOB
>::
>:: No one said it was BBQ. It simply uses barbeque sauce in the
>:: recipe.
>::
>:: --
>:: Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬ _____________________
>
> READ the subject line. Duh

Oh, horseshit. The name of the recipe is "Fabulous Beef Brisket". As far
as I'm concerned, I read the subject as Stubbs BBQ [brand] Beef Brisket
recipe.

Duh!

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to rec.food.cooking

::: Wayne Boatwright wrote:
::::: On Tue 11 Apr 2006 06:36:21p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it
BOB?
:::::
:::::: BabyJane Hudson wrote:
:::::::: Fabulous Beef Brisket
::::::::
:::::::: Ingredients:
::::::::
[...]
::::::
:::::: Eewww.
::::::
:::::: I don't know what that is, but it's *NOT* BBQ.
::::::
:::::: BOB
:::::
::::: No one said it was BBQ. It simply uses barbeque sauce in the
::::: recipe.
:::::
::::: --
::::: Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬ _____________________
:::
::: READ the subject line. Duh
::
:: Oh, horseshit. The name of the recipe is "Fabulous Beef Brisket".
As far
:: as I'm concerned, I read the subject as Stubbs BBQ [brand] Beef
Brisket
:: recipe.
::
:: Duh!
::
:: --
:: Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
:: _____________________

Oh horseshit yourself. READ THE SUBJECT LINE as it is posted. Not as
your hairbrained shit-for-brains reads it.

You ****ing made a mistake. Admit it and don't HORSE SHIT me.

BOB

--
Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue 11 Apr 2006 08:17:53p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Steve Wertz?

> On 12 Apr 2006 04:50:32 +0200, Wayne Boatwright
> <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Oh, horseshit. The name of the recipe is "Fabulous Beef Brisket". As far
>>as I'm concerned, I read the subject as Stubbs BBQ [brand] Beef Brisket
>>recipe.

> Stubbs is a restaurant serving slow-smoked BBQ fare in Austin, TX.
> Their sauces are for marinating meat beforehand, and using
> afterwards. Not cooking *in*. Even Stubbs himself would agree.
>
> Cooking in BBQ sauce is not BBQ.

The name of the recipe does not describe BBQ.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue 11 Apr 2006 08:04:42p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it BOB?

> [...]
>:::::
>::::: No one said it was BBQ. It simply uses barbeque sauce in the
>::::: recipe.
>:::::
>::::: --
>::::: Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬ _____________________
>:::
>::: READ the subject line. Duh
>::
>:: Oh, horseshit. The name of the recipe is "Fabulous Beef Brisket".
>:: As far as I'm concerned, I read the subject as Stubbs BBQ [brand]
>:: Beef Brisket recipe.
>::
>:: Duh!
>::
>:: --
>:: Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬ _____________________
>
> Oh horseshit yourself. READ THE SUBJECT LINE as it is posted. Not as
> your hairbrained shit-for-brains reads it.

Okay, I'll admit that I barely read the subject line and focused on
*Brisket*. Regardless of what you think, the name of the recipe does not
indicate BBQ. If you're such a BBQ fanatic, you probably shouldn't read
anything about BBQ in rfc. Better you should stick with alt.food.barbecue
or some such group.

Obviously, your shit-for-brains can't fathom the difference between Subject
and Recipe Title.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to rec.food.cooking

:::::: Wayne Boatwright wrote:
:::::::: On Tue 11 Apr 2006 06:36:21p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was
it
:::::::: BOB?
::::::::
::::::::: BabyJane Hudson wrote:
::::::::::: Fabulous Beef Brisket
:::::::::::
::::::::::: Ingredients:
:::::::::::
[...]
:::::::::
::::::::: Eewww.
:::::::::
::::::::: I don't know what that is, but it's *NOT* BBQ.
:::::::::
::::::::: BOB
::::::::
:::::::: No one said it was BBQ. It simply uses barbeque sauce in the
:::::::: recipe.
::::::::
:::::::: --
:::::::: Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬ _____________________
::::::
:::::: READ the subject line. Duh
:::::
[...]
:: Wayne Boatwright @ss

You need to learn to read for comprehension.

SUBJECT lines = WHAT THE POST IS ABOUT. The "Recipe Title" in *THIS*
case sounds like someone's description...for example, "THIS RECIPE FOR
BRISKET IS FABOLOUS" (which it is *NOT*). The subject line, whether
or not *YOU* choose to read it, is (supposed to be) what the POST IS
ABOUT.

Oh, *YOU* were the one that started with the name calling. Re-read
the thread and try to use what's left of your pea-sized brain.

BOB

--
Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue 11 Apr 2006 08:58:42p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it BOB?

> You need to learn to read for comprehension.
>
> SUBJECT lines = WHAT THE POST IS ABOUT. The "Recipe Title" in *THIS*
> case sounds like someone's description...for example, "THIS RECIPE FOR
> BRISKET IS FABOLOUS" (which it is *NOT*). The subject line, whether
> or not *YOU* choose to read it, is (supposed to be) what the POST IS
> ABOUT.
>
> Oh, *YOU* were the one that started with the name calling. Re-read
> the thread and try to use what's left of your pea-sized brain.

I remain in disagreement with you on this. That will not change. You're
determined to have it your way, so have it. I couldn't care less.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue 11 Apr 2006 09:10:00p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Steve
Wertz?

> On 12 Apr 2006 05:42:05 +0200, Wayne Boatwright
> <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Obviously, your shit-for-brains can't fathom the difference between
>>Subject and Recipe Title.

> You're using ~patches~ logic, now. What as ass.
>
> -sw

You and BOB can both have it your way. It's hardly worth an argument.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
" BOB" > wrote:

> ::::::::: BabyJane Hudson wrote:
> ::::::::::: Fabulous Beef Brisket
> :::::::::::
> ::::::::::: Ingredients:
> :::::::::::
> ::::::::::: 1 3 - 4 LB Beef Brisket
> ::::::::::: 1 Bottle Stubb's Beef Marinade
> ::::::::::: 1 six pack of your favorite "ale" beer
> ::::::::::: 2 TBS Maple Syrup
> ::::::::::: 2 TBS Deli Mustard
> ::::::::::: 1 TSP Celery Seed
> ::::::::::: 1 TBS Olive Oil
> ::::::::::: 2 Bottle Stubb's Bar-B-Q Sauce*

> SUBJECT lines = WHAT THE POST IS ABOUT. The "Recipe Title" in *THIS*
> case sounds like someone's description...for example, "THIS RECIPE FOR
> BRISKET IS FABOLOUS" (which it is *NOT*). The subject line, whether
> or not *YOU* choose to read it, is (supposed to be) what the POST IS
> ABOUT.

Looks pretty good to me. I think I'll give it a try. I've been looking
for a good slow-cooked brisket recipe.

--
Dan Abel

Petaluma, California, USA
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue 11 Apr 2006 10:17:17p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it ms_peacock?

> Ahhhh, back to the normal arguments about BBQ and chili. Much better.
>
> Ms P

LOL! It still amazes me how people can get so bent out of shape of something
so unimportant.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne wrote:

> I remain in disagreement with you on this. That will not change. You're
> determined to have it your way, so have it. I couldn't care less.

What? No "fatty" finger-pointing? No allusions to German hackers? No threats
to post pictures on porn sites?

Boy, you guys have lots to learn.

Regarding the recipe, it clearly is NOT barbecue...and both of you AGREE on
that. It might be tasty anyway, but I'm not going to make it.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
[...]

Oh, you can't read subject lines, so *I* am wrong?
Have you been reading too many of ~patches~ posts?

You could care less or else you wouldn't have posted. You were wrong.
Your error was pointed out to you and you said it was horseshit.
Actually, maybe you weren't wrong after all. Maybe the "BBQ" recipe
(read the SUBJECT LINE) tastes more like horseshit than BBQ? You seem
to be the expert on horseshit around here.

BOB

--
Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue 11 Apr 2006 09:19:20p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dan Abel?

> Looks pretty good to me. I think I'll give it a try. I've been looking
> for a good slow-cooked brisket recipe.

Would probably work well in the crockpot, too.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dan Abel wrote:
:: In article >,
:: " BOB" > wrote:
::
::
:::::::::::: BabyJane Hudson wrote:
:::::::::::::: Fabulous Beef Brisket
::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::: Ingredients:
::::::::::::::
[...]

Wayne says it's horseshit. I guess he would know what horseshit
tastes like.

BOB

--
Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue 11 Apr 2006 09:21:02p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Bob
Terwilliger?

> Wayne wrote:
>
>> I remain in disagreement with you on this. That will not change.
>> You're determined to have it your way, so have it. I couldn't care
>> less.

> What? No "fatty" finger-pointing? No allusions to German hackers? No
> threats to post pictures on porn sites?
>
> Boy, you guys have lots to learn.
>
> Regarding the recipe, it clearly is NOT barbecue...and both of you AGREE
> on that. It might be tasty anyway, but I'm not going to make it.

Great comments, Bob! :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue 11 Apr 2006 09:22:15p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it BOB?

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>:: On Tue 11 Apr 2006 08:58:42p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it BOB?
>::
>::: You need to learn to read for comprehension.
>:::
>::: SUBJECT lines = WHAT THE POST IS ABOUT. The "Recipe Title" in
>::: *THIS* case sounds like someone's description...for example, "THIS
>::: RECIPE FOR BRISKET IS FABOLOUS" (which it is *NOT*). The subject
>::: line, whether or not *YOU* choose to read it, is (supposed to be)
>::: what the POST IS ABOUT.
>:::
>::: Oh, *YOU* were the one that started with the name calling. Re-read
>::: the thread and try to use what's left of your pea-sized brain.
>::
>:: I remain in disagreement with you on this. That will not change.
>:: You're determined to have it your way, so have it. I couldn't care
>:: less.
>::
>:: --
>:: Wayne Boatwright @ss
>
> Oh, you can't read subject lines, so *I* am wrong?
> Have you been reading too many of ~patches~ posts?
>
> You could care less or else you wouldn't have posted. You were wrong.
> Your error was pointed out to you and you said it was horseshit.
> Actually, maybe you weren't wrong after all. Maybe the "BBQ" recipe
> (read the SUBJECT LINE) tastes more like horseshit than BBQ? You seem
> to be the expert on horseshit around here.
>
> BOB

Oh, for cripe's sake, BOB. Get over it. Is the fact that I don't/won't
agree with you really that important? It isn't to me, and probably not to
anyone else except maybe Steve.

This is a frickin' joke.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue 11 Apr 2006 09:24:05p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it BOB?

> Dan Abel wrote:
>:: In article >, " BOB"
>:: > wrote:
>::
>::
>:::::::::::: BabyJane Hudson wrote:
>:::::::::::::: Fabulous Beef Brisket
>::::::::::::::
>:::::::::::::: Ingredients:
>::::::::::::::
>:::::::::::::: 1 3 - 4 LB Beef Brisket
>:::::::::::::: 1 Bottle Stubb's Beef Marinade
>:::::::::::::: 1 six pack of your favorite "ale" beer
>:::::::::::::: 2 TBS Maple Syrup
>:::::::::::::: 2 TBS Deli Mustard
>:::::::::::::: 1 TSP Celery Seed
>:::::::::::::: 1 TBS Olive Oil 2 Bottle Stubb's Bar-B-Q Sauce*
>::
>::: SUBJECT lines = WHAT THE POST IS ABOUT. The "Recipe Title" in
>::: *THIS* case sounds like someone's description...for example, "THIS
>::: RECIPE FOR BRISKET IS FABOLOUS" (which it is *NOT*). The subject
>::: line, whether or not *YOU* choose to read it, is (supposed to be)
>::: what the POST IS ABOUT.
>::
>::
>:: Looks pretty good to me. I think I'll give it a try. I've been
>:: looking for a good slow-cooked brisket recipe.
>::
>:: --
>:: Dan Abel
>::
>:: Petaluma, California, USA
>
> Wayne says it's horseshit. I guess he would know what horseshit
> tastes like.

More accurately, Wayne thinks your opinion is horseshit, but that's beside
the point of the recipe. LOL!

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue 11 Apr 2006 09:22:03p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Steve Wertz?

> On 12 Apr 2006 06:13:51 +0200, Wayne Boatwright
> <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>You and BOB can both have it your way. It's hardly worth an argument.

> High-Five, BOB!
>
> <snork>
>
> -sw

You two are a real hoot! LOL!

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article 9>,
Wayne Boatwright <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue 11 Apr 2006 09:22:15p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it BOB?

> > to be the expert on horseshit around here.

> Oh, for cripe's sake, BOB. Get over it. Is the fact that I don't/won't
> agree with you really that important? It isn't to me, and probably not to
> anyone else except maybe Steve.
>
> This is a frickin' joke.

Haven't you learned yet that BBQ guys have no sense of humor when it
comes to BBQ? You might as well put beans in your chili and serve it to
a Texan!

--
Dan Abel

Petaluma, California, USA
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue 11 Apr 2006 10:04:16p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dan Abel?

> In article 9>,
> Wayne Boatwright <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue 11 Apr 2006 09:22:15p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it BOB?

>> > to be the expert on horseshit around here.

>> Oh, for cripe's sake, BOB. Get over it. Is the fact that I
>> don't/won't agree with you really that important? It isn't to me, and
>> probably not to anyone else except maybe Steve.
>>
>> This is a frickin' joke.

> Haven't you learned yet that BBQ guys have no sense of humor when it
> comes to BBQ? You might as well put beans in your chili and serve it to
> a Texan!

I forgot. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
28.19...
> On Tue 11 Apr 2006 08:58:42p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it BOB?
>
>> You need to learn to read for comprehension.
>>
>> SUBJECT lines = WHAT THE POST IS ABOUT. The "Recipe Title" in *THIS*
>> case sounds like someone's description...for example, "THIS RECIPE FOR
>> BRISKET IS FABOLOUS" (which it is *NOT*). The subject line, whether
>> or not *YOU* choose to read it, is (supposed to be) what the POST IS
>> ABOUT.
>>
>> Oh, *YOU* were the one that started with the name calling. Re-read
>> the thread and try to use what's left of your pea-sized brain.

> I remain in disagreement with you on this. That will not change. You're
> determined to have it your way, so have it. I couldn't care less.
>
> --
> Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
> _____________________

Ahhhh, back to the normal arguments about BBQ and chili. Much better.

Ms P

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue 11 Apr 2006 10:15:53p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Steve Wertz?

> On 12 Apr 2006 06:32:52 +0200, Wayne Boatwright
> <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Oh, for cripe's sake, BOB. Get over it. Is the fact that I don't/won't
>>agree with you really that important? It isn't to me, and probably not to
>>anyone else except maybe Steve.

> Well, the OP isn't speaking out, so you're the only one to argue
> with at the moment.
>
> I don't care if you agree it's BBQ or not, but your claim that the
> OP doesn't consider this BBQ is bogus. The subject line is what
> it is.

Read what I wrote, Steve. I made no mention of the OP, only the recipe
title. I don't consider it barbecue, but it may be worthy in it's own right,
maybe not. I haven't made it. I'm not arguing the point with you or anyone
else.

Have a good night. I'm off to bed.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Tue 11 Apr 2006 10:17:17p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it ms_peacock?
>
>> Ahhhh, back to the normal arguments about BBQ and chili. Much better.
>>
>> Ms P

> LOL! It still amazes me how people can get so bent out of shape of

something
> so unimportant.

why are boy fights so much less interesting than girl fights?

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed 12 Apr 2006 03:58:16p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it The Bubbo?

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> On Tue 11 Apr 2006 10:17:17p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it
>> ms_peacock?
>>
>>> Ahhhh, back to the normal arguments about BBQ and chili. Much better.
>>>
>>> Ms P

>> LOL! It still amazes me how people can get so bent out of shape of
>> something so unimportant.
>>

> why are boy fights so much less interesting than girl fights?

Speaking for myself, protracted bitching is a waste of time.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Wed 12 Apr 2006 03:58:16p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it The Bubbo?
>
>> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>>> On Tue 11 Apr 2006 10:17:17p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it
>>> ms_peacock?

>>> LOL! It still amazes me how people can get so bent out of shape of
>>> something so unimportant.
>>>

>> why are boy fights so much less interesting than girl fights?
>>

> Speaking for myself, protracted bitching is a waste of time.

where is the fun in all that practicality???

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com
Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed 12 Apr 2006 05:43:38p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it The Bubbo?

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> On Wed 12 Apr 2006 03:58:16p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it The
>> Bubbo?

>>> why are boy fights so much less interesting than girl fights?
>>>

>> Speaking for myself, protracted bitching is a waste of time.
>>

> where is the fun in all that practicality???

LOL! It also saves my sanity. If I'd been involved in that last fiasco
thread, I'd be as crazy as ~patches~ by now. Most such threads are
pointless, without merit, and primarily for pleasure of the OP who incited
it. Sort of like government. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Wed 12 Apr 2006 05:43:38p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it The Bubbo?
>
>> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>>> On Wed 12 Apr 2006 03:58:16p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it The
>>> Bubbo?

>>> Speaking for myself, protracted bitching is a waste of time.
>>>

>> where is the fun in all that practicality???

> LOL! It also saves my sanity. If I'd been involved in that last fiasco
> thread, I'd be as crazy as ~patches~ by now. Most such threads are
> pointless, without merit, and primarily for pleasure of the OP who incited
> it. Sort of like government. :-)

someday, you and me....rumble!
I promise.

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com
Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed 12 Apr 2006 05:59:31p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it The Bubbo?

> someday, you and me....rumble!
> I promise.

Just itching for it? :-)

--