Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Visit from New Orleans

We're coming next month and I'm wondering if Favazza's on The Hill is
still very good. I had a wonderful chicken in pesto dish there about a
decade ago that I've not forgotten. Can anyone give me any input on
their more recent experience there?

Also, we are staying at a B&B in Lafayette Park. Any restaurant
recommendations in that area?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Barbara wrote:

> We're coming next month and I'm wondering if Favazza's on The Hill is
> still very good. I had a wonderful chicken in pesto dish there about
> a decade ago that I've not forgotten. Can anyone give me any input on
> their more recent experience there?
>
> Also, we are staying at a B&B in Lafayette Park. Any restaurant
> recommendations in that area?

Was this supposed to be an email? Anyway, here's a link with some
restaurants in the general Soulard/Lafayette area.

http://www.diningstl.com/Soulard.htm

I've not been, but I've heard very good things about Eleven Eleven
Mississippi.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Barbara wrote:

> That's a great link, thanks. And thanks for the Eleven Eleven
> suggestion.

Here's a review of that restaurant. It's from two years ago, and things
can change so keep that in mind. Also notice that at the time it was
difficult to get in, but it was new and hot at that time. If you're
interested, I'd contact them and see what the situation is.

<http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/ent...f/restaurant/s
tory/D70ED2A9817877E286256E300038283C?OpenDocument>

Brian
won't shut up.

OT New Orleans Dimitri General Cooking 13 06-09-2005 06:37 PM
New Orleans Hurricane Reg General Cooking 7 29-08-2005 07:06 AM
Anyone in New Orleans? Goomba38 General Cooking 17 09-05-2005 01:54 PM
New Orleans? Mike Nowak Restaurants 5 07-08-2004 08:35 PM
New Orleans? Ariane Jenkins Sushi 17 31-05-2004 05:42 PM