Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ping: Umbria

A few days I posted this. I didn't see any answer, so am wondering since you
live in Italy if you've seen any large sieves such as these, either antique
or modern-in-use. Thanks so much.

"Wondering if these sieves/Setaccio are even made anymore anywhere --
probably 'could' find one in Italy - but-

http://tinyurl.com/etdrp

Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dee Randall wrote:
> A few days I posted this. I didn't see any answer, so am wondering since you
> live in Italy if you've seen any large sieves such as these, either antique
> or modern-in-use. Thanks so much.
>
> "Wondering if these sieves/Setaccio are even made anymore anywhere --
> probably 'could' find one in Italy - but-
>
> http://tinyurl.com/etdrp
>
> Dee Dee

Yes, everywhere. Fine ones are used to sift flour and other powders.
It's a Sifters R Us.