Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default i made a pizza!

Check it out. Wife was working late but my kids loved it!

The dough took me eight hours to perfect, but after a little patchwork
it worked out. The sauce was homemade as well, you can see some of it
peeking through around the perimeter. The square shape was my child's
idea, and the cheese was Kroger mozerella.

Bon Apetit!!

http://tinypic.com/fmo2g5.jpg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"james" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Check it out. Wife was working late but my kids loved it!
>
> The dough took me eight hours to perfect, but after a little patchwork
> it worked out. The sauce was homemade as well, you can see some of it
> peeking through around the perimeter. The square shape was my child's
> idea, and the cheese was Kroger mozerella.
>
> Bon Apetit!!
>
> http://tinypic.com/fmo2g5.jpg

I can't think of much of anything better to do while your wife is working
and you are with your kids.
Looks great.
Congratulations on a job-well-done.
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

james wrote:
> Check it out. Wife was working late but my kids loved it!
>
> The dough took me eight hours to perfect, but after a little patchwork
> it worked out. The sauce was homemade as well, you can see some of it
> peeking through around the perimeter. The square shape was my child's
> idea, and the cheese was Kroger mozerella.
>
> Bon Apetit!!
>
> http://tinypic.com/fmo2g5.jpg

Hey, I made a pizza, too!

http://i2.tinypic.com/sy0dn5.jpg

--

saerah

http://anisaerah.blogspot.com/

email:
anisaerah at s b c global.net

Adam Bowman wrote:
>I always wonder when someone brings up a point about Bush, and you
> then bring up something that Clinton did, are you saying they are both
> wrong? Because that's all it points out to me, places where they both
> messed up. It doesn't negate the fact that Bush did wrong; was that
> your intention?
>
> That type of argument is like
>
> "Bob shot someone"
>
> "Yeah, but don't you remember when Don hit that guy with a bat?"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sarah bennett wrote:
> james wrote:
> > Check it out. Wife was working late but my kids loved it!
> >
> > The dough took me eight hours to perfect, but after a little patchwork
> > it worked out. The sauce was homemade as well, you can see some of it
> > peeking through around the perimeter. The square shape was my child's
> > idea, and the cheese was Kroger mozerella.
> >
> > Bon Apetit!!
> >
> > http://tinypic.com/fmo2g5.jpg
> >

> Hey, I made a pizza, too!
>
> http://i2.tinypic.com/sy0dn5.jpg

I made one too! And I stole the recipe, too!

http://i2.tinypic.com/sy0dn5.jpg

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default i made a pizza! (and recipe)

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 23:11:43 GMT, sarah bennett
> wrote:

>Hey, I made a pizza, too!
>
>http://i2.tinypic.com/sy0dn5.jpg

That's beautiful, Sarah. Makes me want to come to your house for
dinner. I've never been able to take a picture of one of my pizzas
because we dig into them too quickly. I bought some old Pizza Hut
pans on eBay. Very well seasoned from thousands of uses, and great
for deep dish. Here's what I make.

* Exported from MasterCook *

Pizza Crust - Deep Dish

Recipe By amsel in dis Dress
Serving Size : 0 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories :

2 packets rapid rise dry yeast
2 cups warm water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons sugar
5 1/2 cups flour
cornmeal -- as needed

In the bowl of a stand mixer, dissolve the yeast in the water. Add the
vegetable oil, olive oil, sugar, and half of the flour. Beat for 10
minutes. Attach the dough hook and mix in the remaining flour. Knead
for several minutes with the mixer.

Remove dough and place in a very large metal bowl and allow to rise
until double in bulk. Punch down and allow to rise again. Punch down a
second time and divide dough into thirds. Freeze two pieces for later
use.

Oil bottom and sides of deep-dish pizza pan. Sprinkle with corn meal.
Place one-third of dough in the pan and push it out to the edges using
fingers. Dough should be about 1/8-inch thick throughout the pan.

Add desired toppings. Bake at a 475°F until the top is bubbly and the
crust a light golden brown, about 35 to 40 minutes.

Cuisine:
"Italian"
Source:
"adapted from a Frugal Gourmet recipe"
Yield:
"3 crusts"

Cuisine:
"Italian"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- -

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 4040 Calories; 170g Fat (38.1%
calories from fat); 71g Protein; 550g Carbohydrate; 20g Dietary Fiber;
0mg Cholesterol; 28mg Sodium. Exchanges: 34 1/2 Grain(Starch); 32 1/2
Fat; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.

* Exported from MasterCook *

Pizza Sauce

Recipe By amsel in dis Dress
Serving Size : 0 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories :

2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 garlic clove -- pressed
8 ounces tomato sauce
6 ounces tomato paste
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons dried basil
2 teaspoons dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon black pepper

Heat oil in a small saucepan. Add onions, and saute until golden.
Stir in garlic, tomato sauce, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce,
Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, and black pepper. Simmer for about
15 minutes.

Cuisine:
"Italian"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- -

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 549 Calories; 32g Fat (48.0%
calories from fat); 15g Protein; 62g Carbohydrate; 14g Dietary Fiber;
8mg Cholesterol; 2956mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 1/2
Lean Meat; 10 1/2 Vegetable; 5 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default i made a pizza! (another recipe)

Oh! and this:

* Exported from MasterCook *

Italian Sausage

Recipe By amsel in dis Dress
Serving Size : 0 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories :

1 pound ground pork
3/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
1/2 teaspoon cayenne
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt

Combine ingredients thoroughly.

Cuisine:
"Italian"
Yield:
"1 pound"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- -

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 1203 Calories; 97g Fat (73.4%
calories from fat); 77g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber;
327mg Cholesterol; 2388mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 11 Lean
Meat; 13 Fat.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3 Apr 2006 16:27:28 -0700, "-L." > wrote:

>sarah bennett wrote:
>>
>> Hey, I made a pizza, too!
>>
>> http://i2.tinypic.com/sy0dn5.jpg

>I made one too! And I stole the recipe, too!
>
>http://i2.tinypic.com/sy0dn5.jpg

Dammit, Janet! You made me hurt myself! ROFLMAO!

Carol
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-04-03, -L. > wrote:

> I made one too! And I stole the recipe, too!
>
> http://i2.tinypic.com/sy0dn5.jpg

Me too!

http://i2.tinypic.com/sy0dn5.jpg

Who's next?

(if enough of you do it, she may implode)

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> Oh! and this:
>

> * Exported from MasterCook *
>
> Italian Sausage
>
> Recipe By amsel in dis Dress
> Serving Size : 0 Preparation Time :0:00
> Categories :

> 1 pound ground pork
> 3/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
> 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
> 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
> 1 teaspoon salt
>
> Combine ingredients thoroughly.
>
> Cuisine:
> "Italian"
> Yield:
> "1 pound"
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> - -
>
> Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 1203 Calories; 97g Fat (73.4%
> calories from fat); 77g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber;
> 327mg Cholesterol; 2388mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 11 Lean
> Meat; 13 Fat.

do you have a picture?

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote on 4/3/2006:

> Who's next?

> (if enough of you do it, she may implode)

I thought she already did.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 01:46:26 GMT, The Bubbo >
wrote:

>Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
>
>> Italian Sausage

>do you have a picture?

Alas, no I don't. (

Peace,
Carol
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> Oh! and this:
>

> * Exported from MasterCook *
>
> Italian Sausage
>
> Recipe By amsel in dis Dress
> Serving Size : 0 Preparation Time :0:00
> Categories :

> 1 pound ground pork
> 3/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
> 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
> 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
> 1 teaspoon salt
>
> Combine ingredients thoroughly.

No garlic powder??? :-)

When I make sausage pizza, I sometimes use that nondescript turkey
breakfast sausage. I add fennel seeds (some) and red pepper flakes
(some) and a little garlic when I cook it. Then crumble the barely
cooked sausage on the pizza with any other toppings.

By itself it's not as good as pork sausage, but on a pizza I like it
better because it's not greasy.

Sorry, I don't have a picture.

Best regards,
Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

http://www.cafepress.com/madeapizza

--

Adam Bowman wrote:
>I always wonder when someone brings up a point about Bush, and you
> then bring up something that Clinton did, are you saying they are both
> wrong? Because that's all it points out to me, places where they both
> messed up. It doesn't negate the fact that Bush did wrong; was that
> your intention?
>
> That type of argument is like
>
> "Bob shot someone"
>
> "Yeah, but don't you remember when Don hit that guy with a bat?"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sarah bennett wrote:
> http://www.cafepress.com/madeapizza

oh no you didn't!!!!!!

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com
Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sarah bennett wrote:
> http://www.cafepress.com/madeapizza

That was a little cruel (even if she did ask for it.)

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

The Bubbo wrote:
> sarah bennett wrote:
>
>>http://www.cafepress.com/madeapizza
>>

> oh no you didn't!!!!!!

You ain't sayin nothin homie, you ain't fresh azimiz!

--

Adam Bowman wrote:
>I always wonder when someone brings up a point about Bush, and you
> then bring up something that Clinton did, are you saying they are both
> wrong? Because that's all it points out to me, places where they both
> messed up. It doesn't negate the fact that Bush did wrong; was that
> your intention?
>
> That type of argument is like
>
> "Bob shot someone"
>
> "Yeah, but don't you remember when Don hit that guy with a bat?"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

zxcvbob wrote:
> sarah bennett wrote:
>
>> http://www.cafepress.com/madeapizza
>>

> That was a little cruel (even if she did ask for it.)
>
> Bob

Well, doesn't an awesome picture like that deserve to be on a thong?
Hey, it was either that, or crosspost to alt.usenet.kooks. I gotta get
my kicks in somewhere.

--

Adam Bowman wrote:
>I always wonder when someone brings up a point about Bush, and you
> then bring up something that Clinton did, are you saying they are both
> wrong? Because that's all it points out to me, places where they both
> messed up. It doesn't negate the fact that Bush did wrong; was that
> your intention?
>
> That type of argument is like
>
> "Bob shot someone"
>
> "Yeah, but don't you remember when Don hit that guy with a bat?"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 03:38:49 GMT, sarah bennett
> wrote:

>http://www.cafepress.com/madeapizza

Put me down for a large coffee mug, and Crash wants a pair of boxers
in size large.

Thanks!
Carol
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 03:38:49 GMT, sarah bennett
> > wrote:
>

>>http://www.cafepress.com/madeapizza

> Put me down for a large coffee mug, and Crash wants a pair of boxers
> in size large.
>
> Thanks!
> Carol

http://www.cafepress.com/madeapizza.53283661

heh.

--

Adam Bowman wrote:
>I always wonder when someone brings up a point about Bush, and you
> then bring up something that Clinton did, are you saying they are both
> wrong? Because that's all it points out to me, places where they both
> messed up. It doesn't negate the fact that Bush did wrong; was that
> your intention?
>
> That type of argument is like
>
> "Bob shot someone"
>
> "Yeah, but don't you remember when Don hit that guy with a bat?"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 04:58:30 GMT, sarah bennett
> wrote:

>Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
>> On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 03:38:49 GMT, sarah bennett
>> > wrote:
>>

>>>http://www.cafepress.com/madeapizza

>> Put me down for a large coffee mug, and Crash wants a pair of boxers
>> in size large.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Carol

>http://www.cafepress.com/madeapizza.53283661
>
>heh.

Dang! I hadn't seen that! Put me down for two of those, please.

Carol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> On 3 Apr 2006 16:27:28 -0700, "-L." > wrote:
>
> >sarah bennett wrote:
> >>
> >> Hey, I made a pizza, too!
> >>
> >> http://i2.tinypic.com/sy0dn5.jpg

> >I made one too! And I stole the recipe, too!
> >
> >http://i2.tinypic.com/sy0dn5.jpg

> Dammit, Janet! You made me hurt myself! ROFLMAO!

You can call me anything you like - as long as you respect me in the
morning...
-L.
(Not Janet)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sarah bennett wrote:
> http://www.cafepress.com/madeapizza
>

> --
>
> saerah
>
> http://anisaerah.blogspot.com/

OMG, I am splitting a GUT here!
-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3 Apr 2006 22:26:18 -0700, "-L." > wrote:

>Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

>> >I made one too! And I stole the recipe, too!
>> >
>> >http://i2.tinypic.com/sy0dn5.jpg

>> Dammit, Janet! You made me hurt myself! ROFLMAO!

>You can call me anything you like - as long as you respect me in the
>morning...
>-L.
>(Not Janet)

Okay, it's after 1 am here, and I still respect you. How cool is
that?

Peace,
Carol
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Damsel in dis Dress > wrote in
:

> Oh! and this:
>

> * Exported from MasterCook *
>
> Italian Sausage
>
> Recipe By amsel in dis Dress
> Serving Size : 0 Preparation Time :0:00
> Categories :

> 1 pound ground pork
> 3/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
> 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
> 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
> 1 teaspoon salt
>
> Combine ingredients thoroughly.
>
> Cuisine:
> "Italian"
> Yield:
> "1 pound"
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> - -
>
> Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 1203 Calories; 97g Fat (73.4%
> calories from fat); 77g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber;
> 327mg Cholesterol; 2388mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 11 Lean
> Meat; 13 Fat.

With such attrocious nutritional data and a serving size of zero, I guess
we just sit and watch for it to ooze off the counter, out the door and
down the block?

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

zxcvbob wrote:

> sarah bennett wrote:
>
>> http://www.cafepress.com/madeapizza
>>

> That was a little cruel (even if she did ask for it.)
>
> Bob

Yes it's always funny stealing other peoples' property isn't it? So we
have at least two thieves here and other think that is just fine. Sarah
you have been reported to your isp.

--
Theft of someone's intellectual property including digital images is
copyright infringement contrary to DMCA of 1998. There is a thief

Posted to rec.food.cooking

~patches~ wrote:

> Yes it's always funny stealing other peoples' property isn't it? So we
> have at least two thieves here and other think that is just fine. Sarah
> you have been reported to your isp.

Okay Patches, it's time for a chill pill.
I have sat back and watched this little drama for the last day or so. You
may have had a legitimate point about someone stealing your picture and
claiming it as your own. But I have to confess that I got a chuckle out of
Sarah yanking your chain by posting the link to the goods for sale with your
picture on it.... and for which you get credit. I thought it was funny. You
should too.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

~patches~ wrote:

>> sarah bennett wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.cafepress.com/madeapizza

> Yes it's always funny stealing other peoples' property isn't it? So we
> have at least two thieves here and other think that is just fine. Sarah
> you have been reported to your isp.

<Cathy gets on her soap box>

Patches, please take sarah's "joke" the way it was intended. I know you
are pee-ed off and all that... we do realize it, but Jeeze Louise, put
yourself in our shoes. How would you react if this had happened to
someone else? Sure you would have sympathized and agreed it was a really
rotten thing to do... we have done that. But enough already! You have
told us (over and over) that you know who it is and are dealing with
it.... Good luck to you, and I hope you get it sorted out - but please
don't take it out on the rest of us. And YES, I know I am free to KF you
and all that garbage, but it's not something I want to do. When you are
not upset about stuff, I really enjoy your posts.... so can we just put
this to rest?

<Cathy climbs off soap box>

--
Cheers
Cathy(xyz)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

-L. wrote:

> sarah bennett wrote:
>
>>http://www.cafepress.com/madeapizza
>>

>>--
>>
>>saerah
>>
>>http://anisaerah.blogspot.com/

Lots of lovely pics here Sarah. Imagine them lifted and posted
somewhere other than where you intended. Ethically I wouldn't do
anything like that but I'm saying it could happen. It is wrong to steal.

> OMG, I am splitting a GUT here!
> -L.

Of course you would be splitting a gut, moo. Yet it wouldn't be so
funny if someone had lifted one of the pics you have posted and did the
same thing, would it. Imagine pics of your son posted to a website like
that on items for sale. That sure would be funny wouldn't it? You've
made enough enemies elsewhere that I need do nothing. The funny thing
is you can't blame anyone for putting out info on you because you posted
it all yourself. I wouldn't be surprised if some of your pics have been
lifted and sold somewhere.

And FTR moo, I haven't done anything to you other than educate myself as
to what you are really like. I have not followed from ng to ng or
contacted you by email or anything else so get off my case! I would
gladly have continued ignoring you but you just had to put in your
comments to rub salt in the wound. IMO you are not worth my time.

--
Theft of someone's intellectual property including digital images is
copyright infringement contrary to DMCA of 1998. There is a two faced
Posted to rec.food.cooking

cathyxyz wrote:
> ~patches~ wrote:

>> Yes it's always funny stealing other peoples' property isn't it? So
>> we have at least two thieves here and other think that is just fine.
>> Sarah you have been reported to your isp.
>>

> <Cathy gets on her soap box>
>
> Patches, please take sarah's "joke" the way it was intended. I know you
> are pee-ed off and all that... we do realize it, but Jeeze Louise, put
> yourself in our shoes. How would you react if this had happened to
> someone else? Sure you would have sympathized and agreed it was a really
> rotten thing to do... we have done that. But enough already! You have
> told us (over and over) that you know who it is and are dealing with
> it.... Good luck to you, and I hope you get it sorted out - but please
> don't take it out on the rest of us. And YES, I know I am free to KF you
> and all that garbage, but it's not something I want to do. When you are
> not upset about stuff, I really enjoy your posts.... so can we just put
> this to rest?
>
> <Cathy climbs off soap box>

If indeed "james" just linked to her picture not copied it outright, a
better retribution would have been to just replace the picture with one
of... I don't know... a steaming dog pile, or a naked 600 person, etc.
Then patches could have been a local hero rather than wreaking havoc
on r.f.c and making herself a pariah.

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oooh! im so ****ing scared. Fail to read the fine print, hun?

--

Adam Bowman wrote:
>I always wonder when someone brings up a point about Bush, and you
> then bring up something that Clinton did, are you saying they are both
> wrong? Because that's all it points out to me, places where they both
> messed up. It doesn't negate the fact that Bush did wrong; was that
> your intention?
>
> That type of argument is like
>
> "Bob shot someone"
>
> "Yeah, but don't you remember when Don hit that guy with a bat?"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

~patches~ wrote:
> -L. wrote:
>
>> sarah bennett wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.cafepress.com/madeapizza
>>>

>>> --
>>>
>>> saerah
>>>
>>> http://anisaerah.blogspot.com/

> Lots of lovely pics here Sarah. Imagine them lifted and posted
> somewhere other than where you intended. Ethically I wouldn't do
> anything like that but I'm saying it could happen. It is wrong to steal.

Point being, you picture was not stolen. A link to the picture was
posted with a description of making pizza. And if someone took my pics
and used them for their own purposes, to be honest, as long as they
werent making any money off of my work, I dont care. I would certainly
prefer that anyone who uses my pictures give me credit for tgem, but
this is the internet and people steal shit. get over it.

--

Adam Bowman wrote:
>I always wonder when someone brings up a point about Bush, and you
> then bring up something that Clinton did, are you saying they are both
> wrong? Because that's all it points out to me, places where they both
> messed up. It doesn't negate the fact that Bush did wrong; was that
> your intention?
>
> That type of argument is like
>
> "Bob shot someone"
>
> "Yeah, but don't you remember when Don hit that guy with a bat?"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> ~patches~ wrote:
>

>>Yes it's always funny stealing other peoples' property isn't it? So we
>>have at least two thieves here and other think that is just fine. Sarah
>>you have been reported to your isp.

> Okay Patches, it's time for a chill pill.
> I have sat back and watched this little drama for the last day or so. You
> may have had a legitimate point about someone stealing your picture and
> claiming it as your own. But I have to confess that I got a chuckle out of
> Sarah yanking your chain by posting the link to the goods for sale with your
> picture on it.... and for which you get credit. I thought it was funny. You
> should too.

I don't know who originally posted this recipe to Soar but I printed it
out in 1997 from the Soar website. Instruction wording is not identical
to the orginal recipe.

Bailey's Original Irish Cream

1 c light cream
1 can Eagle sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
1 2/3 c Irish whiskey
1 tsp instant coffee
2 tbsp Hershey's chocolate syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp almond extract

Combine all ingredients in blender. Bled on high for 30 sec. Pour into
bottle and seal. Refrigerate. Will keep for 2 months if kept cool.
Shake well before pouring.

--
Theft of someone's intellectual property including digital images is
copyright infringement contrary to DMCA of 1998. There is a two faced
thief here who likes to harass others. Sarah Bennett is another thief
on rfc but worse. She steals pics then tries to sell them as her own.
Some here condone this behaviour. Shame on you!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

~patches~ wrote:
> Dave Smith wrote:
>
>> ~patches~ wrote:
>>

>>> Yes it's always funny stealing other peoples' property isn't it? So we
>>> have at least two thieves here and other think that is just fine. Sarah
>>> you have been reported to your isp.

>> Okay Patches, it's time for a chill pill.
>> I have sat back and watched this little drama for the last day or so. You
>> may have had a legitimate point about someone stealing your picture and
>> claiming it as your own. But I have to confess that I got a chuckle
>> out of
>> Sarah yanking your chain by posting the link to the goods for sale
>> with your
>> picture on it.... and for which you get credit. I thought it was
>> funny. You
>> should too.
>>

> I don't know who originally posted this recipe to Soar but I printed it
> out in 1997 from the Soar website. Instruction wording is not identical
> to the orginal recipe.
>
> Bailey's Original Irish Cream
>
> 1 c light cream
> 1 can Eagle sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
> 1 2/3 c Irish whiskey
> 1 tsp instant coffee
> 2 tbsp Hershey's chocolate syrup
> 1 tsp vanilla extract
> 1 tsp almond extract
>
> Combine all ingredients in blender. Bled on high for 30 sec. Pour into
> bottle and seal. Refrigerate. Will keep for 2 months if kept cool.
> Shake well before pouring.

How many of those have you had for breakfast?

--

Adam Bowman wrote:
>I always wonder when someone brings up a point about Bush, and you
> then bring up something that Clinton did, are you saying they are both
> wrong? Because that's all it points out to me, places where they both
> messed up. It doesn't negate the fact that Bush did wrong; was that
> your intention?
>
> That type of argument is like
>
> "Bob shot someone"
>
> "Yeah, but don't you remember when Don hit that guy with a bat?"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message

> 2 packets rapid rise dry yeast
> 2 cups warm water
> 1/2 cup vegetable oil
> 4 tablespoons olive oil
> 2 tablespoons sugar
> 5 1/2 cups flour
> cornmeal -- as needed

What, no salt in the dough?

And I'd never forgive myself if I didn't toss in some herbs
as well - at least a little oregano, or in a pinch just a good
bit of whatever "Italian seasoning" happens to be on the
shelf.

Y'all must eat a lot of pizza, too - I usually get away with
about 3-1/2 cups of flour, which is enough for two crusts
of the appropriate size for us - of course, there IS only
three of us I'm trying to feed usually, too. By the way, do
you use bread flour or the regular AP stuff?

Bob M.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 01:46:26 GMT, The Bubbo >
> wrote:

> >do you have a picture?

> Alas, no I don't. (

I hear there's one at

http://tinypic.com/fmo2g5.jpg

that's pretty popular for this sort of thing....:-)

Bob M.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default 7 Grain Bread ABM was i made a pizza! (another recipe)

cathyxyz wrote:

> ~patches~ wrote:

>> Yes it's always funny stealing other peoples' property isn't it? So
>> we have at least two thieves here and other think that is just fine.
>> Sarah you have been reported to your isp.
>>

> <Cathy gets on her soap box>
>
> Patches, please take sarah's "joke" the way it was intended. I know you
> are pee-ed off and all that... we do realize it, but Jeeze Louise, put
> yourself in our shoes. How would you react if this had happened to
> someone else? Sure you would have sympathized and agreed it was a really
> rotten thing to do... we have done that. But enough already! You have
> told us (over and over) that you know who it is and are dealing with
> it.... Good luck to you, and I hope you get it sorted out - but please
> don't take it out on the rest of us. And YES, I know I am free to KF you
> and all that garbage, but it's not something I want to do. When you are
> not upset about stuff, I really enjoy your posts.... so can we just put
> this to rest?
>
> <Cathy climbs off soap box>

This is the recipe from the book that came with my breadmachine. It is
only the listing of ingredients so follow the instructions that came
with your breadmaker as which order to add ingredients.

1 c water
1 tbsp skim milk powder
1 tbsp shortening
1 tbsp honey
1 1/4 tsp salt
1 1/3 c unbleached flour
2/3 c whole wheat flour
1/2 c seven grain cereal

--
Theft of someone's intellectual property including digital images is
copyright infringement contrary to DMCA of 1998. There is a two faced
thief here who likes to harass others. Sarah Bennett is another thief
on rfc but worse. She steals pics then tries to sell them as her own.
Some here condone this behaviour. Shame on you!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Italian Herb Bread ATM i made a pizza! (another recipe)

zxcvbob wrote:

<snip>
> If indeed "james" just linked to her picture not copied it outright, a
> better retribution would have been to just replace the picture with one
> of... I don't know... a steaming dog pile, or a naked 600 person, etc.
> Then patches could have been a local hero rather than wreaking havoc on
> r.f.c and making herself a pariah.

Another recipe from my breadmachine manual. Ingredients only. Follow
your breadmakers instructions for adding ingredients. My modifications
are not noted.

Italian Herb Bread

1 c water
1 tbsp skim milk powder
1 tbsp shortening
2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp dried marjoram
1/2 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp dried thyme
2 1/3 c white flour
1 tsp yeast

Setting 6 - Specialty, French
1

--
Theft of someone's intellectual property including digital images is
copyright infringement contrary to DMCA of 1998. There is a two faced
thief here who likes to harass others. Sarah Bennett is another thief
on rfc but worse. She steals pics then tries to sell them as her own.
Some here condone this behaviour. Shame on you!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

~patches~ wrote:

> Of course you would be splitting a gut, moo. Yet it wouldn't be so
> funny if someone had lifted one of the pics you have posted and did the
> same thing, would it.

i'm totally hoping that someone will take a good picture of Ghengis and make a
cafepress store and put the photo on the raglan hoodie...and then buy it for
me

anyone?

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com
Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Honey Granol Bread ABM i made a pizza! (another recipe)

The Bubbo wrote:

> ~patches~ wrote:
>

>>Of course you would be splitting a gut, moo. Yet it wouldn't be so
>>funny if someone had lifted one of the pics you have posted and did the
>>same thing, would it.

> i'm totally hoping that someone will take a good picture of Ghengis and make a
> cafepress store and put the photo on the raglan hoodie...and then buy it for
> me
>
> anyone?

Another recipe from my breadmachine manual sans my modifications.
Follow your breadmachine as to order of ingredient addition.

Honey Granola Bread

1 c water
1 tbsp skim milk powder
1 tbsp shortening
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp salt
1/3 c granola
2 1/4 c white flour
2 tbsp raisins
1 tsp yeast

Setting 3 - basic breads, regula/light crust

--
Theft of someone's intellectual property including digital images is
copyright infringement contrary to DMCA of 1998. There is a two faced
thief here who likes to harass others. Sarah Bennett is another thief
on rfc but worse. She steals pics then tries to sell them as her own.
Some here condone this behaviour. Shame on you!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

~patches~ wrote:
> > OMG, I am splitting a GUT here!
> > -L.
> >

> Of course you would be splitting a gut, moo. Yet it wouldn't be so
> funny if someone had lifted one of the pics you have posted and did the
> same thing, would it. Imagine pics of your son posted to a website like
> that on items for sale. That sure would be funny wouldn't it?

Herein lies the root of your problems. Among other things, you equate
a baby with a pizza.

You seriously have a screw loose, woman. Get some mental help before
you hurt yourself or someone else.

-L.

I made a pizza! pltrgyst[_4_] General Cooking 3 23-04-2015 04:36 PM
US-made pizza recalled due to E. coli; maybe China should boycott all US-made pizzas [email protected] General Cooking 29 08-11-2007 11:58 PM
I made a pizza!! sarah bennett General Cooking 6 30-04-2006 01:54 PM
i made a pizza! james General Cooking 5 09-04-2006 03:19 PM
I made a Pizza!! [email protected] General Cooking 1 30-03-2006 06:57 AM