FoodBanter.com

-   -   Only 3 more days!!! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/86866-re-only-3-more.html)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] 26-03-2006 07:12 PM

Only 3 more days!!!

Actually, there is less than 3 days remaining before the total solar
eclipse happens on 03/29/2006.

Khubla wrote:
> That nut case Andrew Chung

If you were secure in the truth, you would have had the strength to
resist the temptation of descending into namecalling.

>, whom we all know, predicted the end of the earth

Actually, the advisory, which is not a prediction, points to the
possibility of a devastating global earthquake coinciding with the
total solar eclipse that will happen on 03/29/2006.

> or some such nonsense regarding the sixth rubber seal rubbish that will
> happen on the 29th.

The Holy Bible is not nonsense but rather the written Word of GOD.

> Now I know all of you are quacking in your shoes,
> right? OK, so you're not a brain-dead fundamentalist, good. Now I want to
> be the first to tell that cross posting Chung, the poster boy for mental
> illness, the narcissist suffering fool who hears his LARD egging him on, to
> give him this simple message, WE TOLD YOU SO!

You are being a little premature. Would suggest you save it for the
day after, LORD willing.

> Nature knows nothing of your
> LARD, or cares about rubber seals or ancient superstitions.

If that were true, you would have been able to spell HIS name
correctly.

>Your belief is just as false as your predictions and the source it came from.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life... " -- LORD Jesus Christ

"Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

"Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain."
(Isaiah 40:4)

Dear Friend,

Through many days of prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how to
effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding a "great
earthquake" (Revelation 6:12) that may possibly happen in less than 3
days (03/29/06), the above verses which are from both the OT and the NT
came to mind.

This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out
into the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard
by all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of
this message.

At 7:00 AM Eastern Standard Time next Wednesday (3/29/2006), an unusual
total solar eclipse will happen in Turkey at 2:00 PM (their time) that
will darken the skies of the ancient cities where the 7 Churches of
Christ reside in the same order as given **twice** in Revelation (1:11
and then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar eclipse apparently
happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which is the year that
Jerusalem was destroyed. This upcoming total solar eclipse next
Wednesday could very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in
the prophetic vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in
the 12th verse of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" is linked to this
solar eclipse visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12.

For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation
6 that precede the "great earthquake" heralded by the 12th verse,
please visit the following online article:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/SolarEclipse

You are invited to stop by the on-line HeartMDPhD.com chatroom
**today** and visit until 5 PM Eastern Standard Time to ask questions
and confirm the authenticity of this message and its author:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/chat.asp

In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial
recipients, would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ,
cardiology, atheism, and/or cooking food.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor

sensi 26-03-2006 07:21 PM

Only 3 more days!!!

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> [...]

> solar eclipse visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12.
>
> For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
> observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation
> 6 that precede the "great earthquake" heralded by the 12th verse,
> please visit the following online article:
>
> http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/SolarEclipse
>
> You are invited to stop by the on-line HeartMDPhD.com chatroom
> **today** and visit until 5 PM Eastern Standard Time to ask questions
> and confirm the authenticity of this message and its author:
>
> http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/chat.asp
>
> In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
> USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial
> recipients, would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ,
> cardiology, atheism, and/or cooking food.

sensi:
What happens to you if it doesn't happen?
Will you choose another next time and another and another?
Not meant to be taken in a spirit of "disrespect" cause I know you truly
believe what may not turn out to be true..

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] 26-03-2006 07:33 PM

Only 3 more days!!!

sensi wrote:
> [...]

> > please visit the following online article:
> >
> > http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/SolarEclipse
> >
> > You are invited to stop by the on-line HeartMDPhD.com chatroom
> > **today** and visit until 5 PM Eastern Standard Time to ask questions
> > and confirm the authenticity of this message and its author:
> >
> > http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/chat.asp
> >
> > In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
> > USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial
> > recipients, would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ,
> > cardiology, atheism, and/or cooking food.
> >
> > Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
> >
> > Andrew
> > --
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> > Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor
> > http://www.TheWellnessFoundation.com/
> >

> sensi:
> What happens to you if it doesn't happen?

The miracle of a predicted total solar eclipse not happening will
strengthen my faith in GOD :-)

> Will you choose another next time and another and another?

The predicted time of the total solar eclipse was not chosen by me but
by GOD.

> Not meant to be taken in a spirit of "disrespect" cause I know you truly
> believe what may not turn out to be true..

Whom I believe is the truth.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Come see for yourself...

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.Net/ParadiseChat

"There is nothing to fear except fear itself."

Prayerfully in Christ's infinitely amazing love,

Andrew

Khubla 26-03-2006 08:41 PM

Only 3 more days!!!

Khubla wrote:
>> That nut case Andrew Chung

> If you were secure in the truth, you would have had the strength to
> resist the temptation of descending into name-calling.

Not name calling, stating a fact. Andrew, I and a hundred others have asked
you to quit trashing these usergroups. You have heard their pleas and you
ignore them and keep on posting your poison. No, I have no respect for you
anymore

>>, whom we all know, predicted the end of the earth

> Actually, the advisory, which is not a prediction, points to the
> possibility of a devastating global earthquake coinciding with the
> total solar eclipse that will happen on 03/29/2006.

You seem to be really back peddling now. Several months ago you were so
cock-sure the end was near with this rubber seal BS but now you use words
like possibility, might, could, etc.

>> or some such nonsense regarding the sixth rubber seal rubbish that will
>> happen on the 29th.

> The Holy Bible is not nonsense but rather the written Word of GOD.

Wrong. The Bible is not holy and it most certainly nonsense. Books have
been written outlining the absurdities, lies, false prophesy, filth, and
contradictions contained in that book.

>> Now I know all of you are quacking in your shoes,
>> right? OK, so you're not a brain-dead fundamentalist, good. Now I want
>> be the first to tell that cross posting Chung, the poster boy for mental
>> illness, the narcissist suffering fool who hears his LARD egging him on,
>> give him this simple message, WE TOLD YOU SO!

> You are being a little premature. Would suggest you save it for the
> day after, LORD willing.

Today is just as good as a week, I can assure you of that. Nothing is going
to happen the same as millions of predictions by thirty six hundred years of
quacks like yourself drawing nonsense from the OT and latter the NT. I
predict the you will find another terrible event in your mind and start
prophesizing this with no thought to your past predictions.

>> Nature knows nothing of your
>> LARD, or cares about rubber seals or ancient superstitions.

> If that were true, you would have been able to spell HIS name
> correctly.

I DID. It's spelled H*O*A*X

>>Your belief is just as false as your predictions and the source it came
>>from.

> "I am the way, the truth, and the life... " -- LORD Jesus Christ

Exactly what I mean, pure iron age rubbish. Chung, get a copy of the video
"The God who wasn't there" and view it if you really, really want the truth
and not the crap you spew out. Also a copy of "Ingersol the Magnificent"
and Carl Sagen's "The Demon-Haunted World" Read these and learn something
about this absurd belief system that you believe in, and then understand how
religion is tearing the world apart. Now I know you won't. People who
suffer from religiosity or frontal lobe disorder cannot change their ways
without physiatrist help.

Pastor Kutchie 26-03-2006 08:53 PM

Only 3 more days!!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Actually, there is less than 3 days remaining before the total solar
> eclipse happens on 03/29/2006.
>
> Khubla wrote:
> > That nut case Andrew Chung

> If you were secure in the truth, you would have had the strength to
> resist the temptation of descending into namecalling.

Liar-for-Jesus Andrew Chung, who is a possily undiagnosed paranoid
schizophrenic with a serious peronality disorder to boot....

There! That's better. Care to refute it?

Denis Loubet 26-03-2006 09:35 PM

Only 3 more days!!!

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> sensi wrote:
>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>> > Actually, there is less than 3 days remaining before the total solar
>> > eclipse happens on 03/29/2006.

(snip)

> The miracle of a predicted total solar eclipse not happening will
> strengthen my faith in GOD :-)

(snip)

So if it does happen you were right, and if it doesn't happen you were
right.

I see...

--
Denis Loubet

http://www.io.com/~dloubet
http://www.ashenempires.com

sensi 26-03-2006 09:55 PM

Only 3 more days!!!

> [...]
>> > and confirm the authenticity of this message and its author:
>> >
>> > http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/chat.asp
>> >
>> > In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
>> > USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial
>> > recipients, would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ,
>> > cardiology, atheism, and/or cooking food.
>> >
>> > Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>> >
>> > Andrew
>> > --
>> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
>> > Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor
>> > http://www.TheWellnessFoundation.com/
>> >

>> sensi:
>> What happens to you if it doesn't happen?

> The miracle of a predicted total solar eclipse not happening will
> strengthen my faith in GOD :-)
>
>> Will you choose another next time and another and another?

> The predicted time of the total solar eclipse was not chosen by me but

sensi:
Oops, sorry I thought you you were talking about a major earthquake that
was going to destroy the earth.
Sorry I guess I got my wires crossed. I'll leave you be.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] 26-03-2006 10:36 PM

Only 3 more days!!!

Denis Loubet wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > sensi wrote:
> >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> >> oups.com...
> >> >

> (snip)
> >
> > The miracle of a predicted total solar eclipse not happening will
> > strengthen my faith in GOD :-)

> (snip)
>
> So if it does happen you were right

No. It would be GOD Who is right.

> , and if it doesn't happen you were
> right.

No. Again, it would be GOD Who is right.

> I see...

It would be my hope that you now see that the LORD is kind, just, and
right.

[...]

You are invited to stop by the on-line HeartMDPhD.com chatroom **NOW**

Satan 26-03-2006 11:20 PM

Only 3 more days!!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Actually, there is less than 3 days remaining before the total solar
> eclipse happens on 03/29/2006.

be afraid, be very afraid. hahahahahahahahahahaha

\Mark T\ 27-03-2006 12:14 AM

Only 3 more days!!!

"sensi" wrote:

> What happens to you if it doesn't happen?
> Will you choose another next time and another and another?

That tactic works for the Jehovah's Winesses!

"All things are probable. Try to believe." - Mark 17:1 (MTV)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] 27-03-2006 02:06 AM

Only 3 more days!!!

Satan wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Actually, there is less than 3 days remaining before the total solar
> > eclipse happens on 03/29/2006.
> >

> be afraid, be very afraid.

Those who walk with Christ know to fear nothing in this world.

> hahahahahahahahahahaha

"Woe to you who laugh now, for you will mourn and weep." -- LORD Jesus
Christ (Luke 6:25b)

[...]

You are invited to sign up for being notified about the next on-line
HeartMDPhD.com chat to ask questions and confirm the authenticity of

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] 27-03-2006 02:06 AM

Only 3 more days!!!

sensi wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > sensi wrote:
> >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> >> oups.com...

> >> sensi:
> >> What happens to you if it doesn't happen?

> > The miracle of a predicted total solar eclipse not happening will
> > strengthen my faith in GOD :-)
> >
> >> Will you choose another next time and another and another?

> > The predicted time of the total solar eclipse was not chosen by me but
> > by GOD.

> sensi:
> Oops, sorry I thought you you were talking about a major earthquake that
> was going to destroy the earth.

It is the total solar eclipse that has a preordained day, time, and
trajectory.

> Sorry I guess I got my wires crossed. I'll leave you be.

You are forgiven as far as I am concerned.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] 27-03-2006 02:06 AM

Only 3 more days!!!

Pastor Kutchie wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Actually, there is less than 3 days remaining before the total solar
> > eclipse happens on 03/29/2006.
> >
> > Khubla wrote:
> > > That nut case Andrew Chung

> > If you were secure in the truth, you would have had the strength to
> > resist the temptation of descending into namecalling.
> >

> Liar-for-Jesus Andrew Chung, who is a possily undiagnosed paranoid
> schizophrenic with a serious peronality disorder to boot....
>
> There! That's better. Care to refute it?

It seems to be your choice to bear false witness and my choice to
forgive using the free will that GOD has generously given me.

Christopher A. Lee 27-03-2006 02:21 AM

Only 3 more days!!!

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 20:06:08 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:

>Satan wrote:
>>
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> > Actually, there is less than 3 days remaining before the total solar
>> > eclipse happens on 03/29/2006.
>> >

>> be afraid, be very afraid.

>Those who walk with Christ know to fear nothing in this world.

Moron.

Khubla 27-03-2006 02:36 AM

Only 3 more days!!!

Chung is really would up now! Full of cheap platitudes and nonsensical
gibberish. "But if you don't walk with the LARD your opinion is
meaningless" says Chung. What hilarious crap. This fruitcake should be on
a fundy version of comedy central.

Khubla

Father Haskell 27-03-2006 02:57 AM

Only 3 more days!!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> The Holy Bible is not nonsense but rather the written Word of GOD.

There's a difference?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] 27-03-2006 12:11 PM

Prepare the way for the LORD...

Khubla wrote:

> Chung is really would up now! Full of cheap platitudes and nonsensical
> gibberish.

"Be ever hearing, but never understanding;
be ever seeing, but never perceiving." (Isaiah 6:9)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] 27-03-2006 12:11 PM

Prepare the way for the LORD...

Father Haskell wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > The Holy Bible is not nonsense but rather the written Word of GOD.

> There's a difference?

Yes.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] 27-03-2006 12:11 PM

Prepare the way for the LORD...

"Christopher A. Lee" wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 20:06:08 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > wrote:
>
> >Satan wrote:

> >> be afraid, be very afraid.

> >Those who walk with Christ know to fear nothing in this world.

> Moron.

Ouch. You may have at the other cheek.

[...]

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/30/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
LORD willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Khubla 27-03-2006 03:14 PM

Only 3 more days!!!

"Father Haskell" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
>> The Holy Bible is not nonsense but rather the written Word of GOD.

> There's a difference?

God(s) = Nonsense, Rubbish, M*Y*T*H

Religion = Nonsense, Rubbish, stupid superstitions. For people not strong
enough to stand on their own and face reality, a crutch.,

[email protected] 27-03-2006 04:27 PM

Only 3 more days!!!

It was written in the past: "I realize you hedged your bets by saying
March 29th is POSSIBLY Judgement Day (is that what you're ranting
about?), but when March 29th comes and goes with nothing significant
happening, are you going to issue an apology?

Chung: No. Instead, it would be my choice to thank and praise the
LORD Almighty GOD for showing us HIS infinite mercy in not realizing
this POSSIBILITY through HIS infinite will.

May the LORD help us all to endure the great tribulation when the Lamb
opens the 6th seal POSSIBLY a few days before the end of this month
(03/29/06), in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

If this POSSIBILITY is realized through the LORD's infinite will, HE
will add new meaning to the popular saying: "March in like a lamb and
out like a lion."

Since he has scheduled his glowing chat for March 30, it is obvious
that he does not believe that THE earthquake will happen, or at least
not near Atlanta.

Khubla 27-03-2006 06:37 PM

Only 3 more days!!!

Oh, he'll come up with another prediction that he will have dragged out of
his Buy-Bull, and immediately start his rant all over again. When you
combine religion and mental illness that is what you get.

Khubla

oups.com...

Pastor Kutchie 27-03-2006 06:55 PM

Only 3 more days!!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> >
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > > Actually, there is less than 3 days remaining before the total solar
> > > eclipse happens on 03/29/2006.

> > > If you were secure in the truth, you would have had the strength to
> > > resist the temptation of descending into namecalling.
> > >

> > Liar-for-Jesus Andrew Chung, who is a possily undiagnosed paranoid
> > schizophrenic with a serious peronality disorder to boot....
> >
> > There! That's better. Care to refute it?

> It seems to be your choice to bear false witness and my choice to
> forgive using the free will that GOD has generously given me.

A simple 'no' would have sufficed.

ensenadajim 27-03-2006 08:29 PM

Prepare the way for the LORD...

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 06:11:44 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> acknowledged he is a moron when he wrote:

>"Christopher A. Lee" wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 20:06:08 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> > wrote:

>> >Those who walk with Christ know to fear nothing in this world.

>> Moron.

>Ouch. You may have at the other cheek.

I see you acknowledge that truth hurts. Well done.

jim

Steve Knight 28-03-2006 03:58 AM

Only 3 more days!!!

On 27 Mar 2006 09:55:05 -0800, "Pastor Kutchie"
> wrote:

>Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> Pastor Kutchie wrote:

>> > Liar-for-Jesus Andrew Chung, who is a possily undiagnosed paranoid
>> > schizophrenic with a serious peronality disorder to boot....
>> >
>> > There! That's better. Care to refute it?

>> It seems to be your choice to bear false witness and my choice to
>> forgive using the free will that GOD has generously given me.

Can't help but notice you haven't said a word to defend your
prophecy. The whole atheist world is looking at you as the fool and
all you can do is mutter god minutia stuff.

It's not much of a leap to figure we all think you're religious
crank. One of those soap box imbeciles with soiled pants raving at the
passing crowds.

Now let me have it! Say something scriptural.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA
www.sonic.net/~wooly

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] 28-03-2006 07:59 AM

Only 3 more days!!!

Steve Knight wrote:
> On 27 Mar 2006 09:55:05 -0800, "Pastor Kutchie"
> > wrote:
> >Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> >> It seems to be your choice to bear false witness and my choice to
> >> forgive using the free will that GOD has generously given me.

> Can't help but notice you haven't said a word to defend your
> prophecy.

The prophetic vision is not mine to defend.

The 12th verse of Revelation 6 is written plainly enough for all to
understand if they choose to read it.

"Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

"Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain." (Isaiah
40:4)

Dear Friend,

Through many days of prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how to
effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding a "great
earthquake" (Revelation 6:12) that may possibly happen tomorrow
(03/29/06), the above verses which are from both the OT and the NT came
to mind.

This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out into
the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard by
all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of this
message.

At 7:00 AM Eastern Standard Time Wednesday (3/29/2006), an unusual total

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] 28-03-2006 08:00 AM

Prepare the way for the LORD...

ensenadajim wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 06:11:44 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > wrote:
> >"Christopher A. Lee" wrote:
> >> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 20:06:08 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

> >> Moron.

> >Ouch. You may have at the other cheek.

> I see you acknowledge that truth hurts. Well done.

Namecalling is the crutch of the untruthful.

Yes, being hit with a crutch is painful :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] 28-03-2006 08:00 AM

Only 3 more days!!!

wrote:

> It was written in the past: "I realize you hedged your bets by saying
> March 29th is POSSIBLY Judgement Day (is that what you're ranting
> about?), but when March 29th comes and goes with nothing significant
> happening, are you going to issue an apology?
>
> Chung: No. Instead, it would be my choice to thank and praise the
> LORD Almighty GOD for showing us HIS infinite mercy in not realizing
> this POSSIBILITY through HIS infinite will.
>
> May the LORD help us all to endure the great tribulation when the Lamb
> opens the 6th seal POSSIBLY a few days before the end of this month
> (03/29/06), in Jesus' most precious and holy name.
>
> If this POSSIBILITY is realized through the LORD's infinite will, HE
> will add new meaning to the popular saying: "March in like a lamb and
> out like a lion."
>
> Since he has scheduled his glowing chat for March 30, it is obvious
> that he does not believe that THE earthquake will happen, or at least
> not near Atlanta.

It is possible that though scheduled, the on-line chat will not happened
because the Internet would have been destroyed by a devastating global
earthquake on the 29th per the LORD's infinite will.

[email protected] 28-03-2006 11:04 PM

Prepare the way for the LORD...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> ensenadajim wrote:
> > On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 06:11:44 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > > wrote:

> > >Ouch. You may have at the other cheek.

> > I see you acknowledge that truth hurts. Well done.

> Namecalling is the crutch of the untruthful.
>
> Yes, being hit with a crutch is painful :-)

Good, How about I hit you a few more times to make sure you feel it.

GaryG 29-03-2006 04:05 AM

What About the Nuclear War you Predicted?

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote yet more feverish
drivel in message ...
> Steve Knight wrote:
> > On 27 Mar 2006 09:55:05 -0800, "Pastor Kutchie"
> > > wrote:

> > Can't help but notice you haven't said a word to defend your
> > prophecy.

> The prophetic vision is not mine to defend.
>
> The 12th verse of Revelation 6 is written plainly enough for all to
> understand if they choose to read it.

A month or so ago, you were also predicting a nuclear war tomorrow...in
fact, the nuclear exchange you predicted was supposed to shift the earth's
tectonic plates, thus triggering the "global earthquake" that seems so
imminent in your fevered mind.

Have you rescinded that earlier "advisory"? If so, it would demonstrate
(yet again) the fickleness of your claimed "gift of discernment". If not,
why have you not been "advising" about the nuclear war?

GG

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] 29-03-2006 06:29 AM

Prepare the way for the LORD...

GaryG wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote yet more feverish
> drivel in message ...
> > Steve Knight wrote:
> > > On 27 Mar 2006 09:55:05 -0800, "Pastor Kutchie"

> > > Can't help but notice you haven't said a word to defend your
> > > prophecy.

> > The prophetic vision is not mine to defend.
> >
> > The 12th verse of Revelation 6 is written plainly enough for all to
> > understand if they choose to read it.

> A month or so ago, you were also predicting a nuclear war tomorrow...in
> fact, the nuclear exchange you predicted was supposed to shift the earth's
> tectonic plates, thus triggering the "global earthquake" that seems so
> imminent in your fevered mind.
>
> Have you rescinded that earlier "advisory"?

No. The total solar eclipse has yet to occur.

> If so, it would demonstrate
> (yet again) the fickleness of your claimed "gift of discernment". If not,
> why have you not been "advising" about the nuclear war?

The detonation of nuclear warheads remains one plausible scenario for
what John describes in Revelation 6:13-14

This remains an advisory and not a prediction.

"Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

"Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain."
(Isaiah 40:4)

Dear Friend,

Through many days of prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how to
effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding a "great
earthquake" (Revelation 6:12) that may possibly happen sometime between
now and 7-8 hrs, the above verses which are from both the OT and the NT
came to mind.

This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out
into the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard
by all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of
this message.

At 7:00 AM Eastern Standard Time today (03/29/06), an unusual total

\Mark T\ 29-03-2006 06:41 AM

"GaryG" wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >

> A month or so ago, you were also predicting a nuclear war tomorrow...in
> fact, the nuclear exchange you predicted was supposed to shift the earth's
> tectonic plates, thus triggering the "global earthquake" that seems so
> imminent in your fevered mind.
>
> Have you rescinded that earlier "advisory"? If so, it would demonstrate
> (yet again) the fickleness of your claimed "gift of discernment".

He probably got his "discernment" cut price from
alt.christnet.christianlife's infamous Fuehrer Griz.

Griz's has Faulty Grizian Discernment and hasn't been correct yet!

Where the bloody hell is the earthquake?????

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_4_] 29-03-2006 01:22 PM

Prepare the way for the LORD...

Masked Avenger wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > GaryG wrote:
> >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote yet more feverish
> >> drivel in message ...

> >> A month or so ago, you were also predicting a nuclear war tomorrow...in
> >> fact, the nuclear exchange you predicted was supposed to shift the earth's
> >> tectonic plates, thus triggering the "global earthquake" that seems so
> >> imminent in your fevered mind.
> >>
> >> Have you rescinded that earlier "advisory"?

> > No. The total solar eclipse has yet to occur.

> By now, it's been and gone ......

Not yet.

> and guess what ? No nuclear War, no Earthquake ...... and no credibility for Andrew Chung .......

And yet, you are still responding to my posts.

> >> If so, it would demonstrate
> >> (yet again) the fickleness of your claimed "gift of discernment". If not,
> >> why have you not been "advising" about the nuclear war?

> > The detonation of nuclear warheads remains one plausible scenario for
> > what John describes in Revelation 6:13-14

> NOTHING happened today ...... you're a loser Chung ......and a ****ing
> idiot to boot

If you were secure in the truth, you would have had the strength to
resist the temptation of descending into namecalling.

You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that you will someday
know that he is:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] 30-03-2006 07:00 AM

Prepare the way for the LORD...

GaryG wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > GaryG wrote:
> > > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote yet more

> feverish
> > > drivel in message ...

> paranoid

> > > A month or so ago, you were also predicting a nuclear war tomorrow...in
> > > fact, the nuclear exchange you predicted was supposed to shift the

> earth's
> > > tectonic plates, thus triggering the "global earthquake" that seems so
> > > imminent in your fevered mind.
> > >
> > > Have you rescinded that earlier "advisory"?

> > No. The total solar eclipse has yet to occur.

> It occurred today...with no nuclear war, and no global earthquake, as you
> "advised" in hundreds of posts.

The LORD is merciful to not realize these possibilities through HIS
infinite will. Nonetheless, they remain possibilities for the world's
near futu

http://tinyurl.com/fpjbe

> > > If so, it would demonstrate
> > > (yet again) the fickleness of your claimed "gift of discernment". If

> not,
> > > why have you not been "advising" about the nuclear war?

> > The detonation of nuclear warheads remains one plausible scenario for
> > what John describes in Revelation 6:13-14

> Or, it could be just another silly, 2000-year old supersition that has not,
> and will never, come to pass.

We will see.

> > This remains an advisory and not a prediction.

> An advisory for which you posted hundreds of warnings...if you had posted a
> similar number of "advisories" about purple dinosaurs attacking us, people
> would rightfully think you mentally unstable. The fact that you've
> "advised" us of a global catastrophe, to take place at a certain time and
> place, that does not occur, marks you as yet another false prophet and/or
> lunatic.

Informing people about the possibility of a global catastrophe through
an advisory is not prophecy.

Truth is simple.

"Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

"Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain." (Isaiah
40:4)

Dear Friend,

Through many days of prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how to
effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding the
catastrophic event (Revelation 6:14) that may possibly happen sometime
between now and the end of the year, the above verses which are from
both the OT and the NT came to mind.

This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out into
the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard by
all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of this
message.

At 10:33 PM (Toyko time) on 03/28/06, there was a strong earthquake that
impacted Tokyo:

http://tinyurl.com/oqrlz

Then on 03/29/06, an unusual total solar eclipse happened in Turkey at
2:00 PM (LT) that darkened the skies of the ancient cities where the 7
Churches of Christ reside in the same order as given **twice** in
Revelation (1:11 and then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar
eclipse apparently happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which
is the year that Jerusalem was destroyed. This total solar eclipse could
very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in the prophetic
vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in the 12th verse
of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" is linked to this solar eclipse
visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12.

For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation 6
that precede the catastrophic event heralded by the 14th verse, please
visit the following online article:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/SolarEclipse

You are invited to sign up for being notified about the next on-line
HeartMDPhD.com chat to ask questions and confirm the authenticity of
this message and its author:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/chat.asp

In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial recipients,
would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ, cardiology, atheism,
and/or cooking food.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor
http://www.TheWellnessFoundation.com/

--
Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread

http://tinyurl.com/o63zh

GaryG 30-03-2006 07:07 AM

Failed psycho-doc predicts nuclear war and global earthquake...and nothing happens. Film at 11.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> GaryG wrote:
> > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> > ups.com...

> > feverish

> > paranoid

boot....

choice to

tomorrow...in

> > earth's

so

> > > No. The total solar eclipse has yet to occur.

> > It occurred today...with no nuclear war, and no global earthquake, as

you
> > "advised" in hundreds of posts.

> The LORD is merciful to not realize these possibilities through HIS
> infinite will. Nonetheless, they remain possibilities for the world's
> near futu

They've remained "possibilities" for 2000 years. During that time, many
delusional people, and many religious charlatans, and many sincere true
believers, have seen "signs" of the imminent second coming. And, yet, it
hasn't happened...your loony "advisory" is yet another in a long line of
failed predictions of the end of the world.

> http://tinyurl.com/fpjbe

If
> > not,
> > >
> > > The detonation of nuclear warheads remains one plausible scenario for
> > > what John describes in Revelation 6:13-14

> > Or, it could be just another silly, 2000-year old supersition that has

not,
> > and will never, come to pass.

> We will see.

Or, as through all of the past 2000 years...we'll not see.

> > > This remains an advisory and not a prediction.

> > An advisory for which you posted hundreds of warnings...if you had

posted a
> > similar number of "advisories" about purple dinosaurs attacking us,

people
> > would rightfully think you mentally unstable. The fact that you've
> > "advised" us of a global catastrophe, to take place at a certain time

and
> > place, that does not occur, marks you as yet another false prophet

and/or
> > lunatic.

> Informing people about the possibility of a global catastrophe through
> an advisory is not prophecy.

Correct...posting hundreds of warnings of a nuclear war and a global
earthquake is more accurately described as an example of delusional
thinking.

> Truth is simple.

For a deluded simpleton such as yourself.

GG

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] 30-03-2006 07:20 AM

Prepare the way for the LORD...

GaryG wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> > GaryG wrote:
> > > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> > > ups.com...
> > > feverish

> > > paranoid

> boot....

> choice to

> tomorrow...in
> > > earth's

> so

> > > It occurred today...with no nuclear war, and no global earthquake, as

> you
> > > "advised" in hundreds of posts.

> > The LORD is merciful to not realize these possibilities through HIS
> > infinite will. Nonetheless, they remain possibilities for the world's
> > near futu

> They've remained "possibilities" for 2000 years. During that time, many
> delusional people, and many religious charlatans, and many sincere true
> believers, have seen "signs" of the imminent second coming. And, yet, it
> hasn't happened...your loony "advisory" is yet another in a long line of
> failed predictions of the end of the world.

Informing folks of this possibility is not prediction.

> > http://tinyurl.com/fpjbe

> If
> > > not,

> > > Or, it could be just another silly, 2000-year old supersition that has

> not,
> > > and will never, come to pass.

> > We will see.

> Or, as through all of the past 2000 years...we'll not see.

You are writing about your own blindness.

> > > An advisory for which you posted hundreds of warnings...if you had

> posted a
> > > similar number of "advisories" about purple dinosaurs attacking us,

> people
> > > would rightfully think you mentally unstable. The fact that you've
> > > "advised" us of a global catastrophe, to take place at a certain time

> and
> > > place, that does not occur, marks you as yet another false prophet

> and/or
> > > lunatic.

> > Informing people about the possibility of a global catastrophe through
> > an advisory is not prophecy.

> Correct...posting hundreds of warnings of a nuclear war and a global
> earthquake is more accurately described as an example of delusional
> thinking.

An awareness of the possibility is not delusion.

> > Truth is simple.

> For a deluded simpleton such as yourself.

If you were secure in the truth, you would have had the strength to
resist the temptation of descending into namecalling.

"Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

"Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain."
(Isaiah 40:4)

Dear Friend,

Through many days of prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how to
effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding the
catastrophic event (Revelation 6:14) that may possibly happen sometime
between now and the end of the year, the above verses which are from
both the OT and the NT came to mind.

This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out
into the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard
by all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of
this message.

At 10:33 PM (Toyko time) on 03/28/06, there was a strong earthquake
that impacted Tokyo:

http://tinyurl.com/oqrlz

Then on 03/29/06, an unusual total solar eclipse happened in Turkey at
2:00 PM (LT) that darkened the skies of the ancient cities where the 7
Churches of Christ reside in the same order as given **twice** in
Revelation (1:11 and then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar
eclipse apparently happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD,
which is the year that Jerusalem was destroyed. This total solar
eclipse could very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in
the prophetic vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in
the 12th verse of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" is linked to this
solar eclipse visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12.

For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation
6 that precede the catastrophic event heralded by the 14th verse,

GaryG 30-03-2006 07:36 AM

Prepare the way for the LORD...

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> GaryG wrote:

undiagnosed

> > boot....

> > choice to

me.

your

all

> > tomorrow...in

the

seems
> > so

as
> > you
> > >
> > > The LORD is merciful to not realize these possibilities through HIS
> > > infinite will. Nonetheless, they remain possibilities for the world's
> > > near futu

> > They've remained "possibilities" for 2000 years. During that time, many
> > delusional people, and many religious charlatans, and many sincere true
> > believers, have seen "signs" of the imminent second coming. And, yet,

it
> > hasn't happened...your loony "advisory" is yet another in a long line of
> > failed predictions of the end of the world.

> Informing folks of this possibility is not prediction.

"Informing" them hundreds of times, with dire descriptions of nuclear war
and massive death is not "informing"...it's delusional ranting.

> > > http://tinyurl.com/fpjbe

discernment".
> > If

for

has
> > not,
> > >
> > > We will see.

> > Or, as through all of the past 2000 years...we'll not see.

> You are writing about your own blindness.

You are writing about your own feverish delusions and fascination with death
and destruction on a global scale.

> > posted a

> > people

time
> > and

> > and/or
> > >
> > > Informing people about the possibility of a global catastrophe through
> > > an advisory is not prophecy.

> > Correct...posting hundreds of warnings of a nuclear war and a global
> > earthquake is more accurately described as an example of delusional
> > thinking.

> An awareness of the possibility is not delusion.

But posting hundreds of warnings about the end of the world is.

GaryG 30-03-2006 08:41 AM

Prepare the way for the LORD...

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> GaryG wrote:
> > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...

message

more

> > undiagnosed

my

given
> > me.

defend
> > your

for
> > all

shift
> > the

that
> > seems

earthquake,
> > as

HIS

world's

many

true

yet,
> > it

line of

> > > Informing folks of this possibility is not prediction.

> > "Informing" them hundreds of times, with dire descriptions of nuclear

war
> > and massive death is not "informing"...it's delusional ranting.

> Your reading all the advisories suggest significant psychopathology.

Did I say I'd read them? It's clearly not necessary to read your fevered
rantings - most are repetitive, in addition to being delusional and false.

And I wasn't the one posting hundreds of scary "advisories" that turned out
to be completely false.

GG

ensenadajim 30-03-2006 09:15 AM

Yet another failed prediction of the end of the second coming...

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:57:53 -0800, "GaryG" >
wrote:

Careful or the organ grinder's monkey will come out with a "it will
happen on the day after the twelfth of never!"

jim

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] 30-03-2006 11:44 AM

Prepare the way for the LORD...

GaryG wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > GaryG wrote:
> > > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> > > oups.com...

> message

> more

> > > undiagnosed

> my

> given
> > > me.

> defend
> > > your

> for
> > > all

> shift
> > > the

> that
> > > seems

> earthquake,
> > > as

> HIS

> world's

> many

> true

> yet,
> > > it

> line of

> > > "Informing" them hundreds of times, with dire descriptions of nuclear

> war
> > > and massive death is not "informing"...it's delusional ranting.

> > Your reading all the advisories suggest significant psychopathology.

> Did I say I'd read them?

It is essentially what you have written.

[...]

At 10:33 PM (Tokyo time) on 03/28/06, there was a strong earthquake that