FoodBanter.com

-   -   Only 3 more days!!! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/86866-re-only-3-more.html)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] 26-03-2006 07:12 PM

Only 3 more days!!!

Actually, there is less than 3 days remaining before the total solar
eclipse happens on 03/29/2006.

Khubla wrote:
That nut case Andrew Chung

If you were secure in the truth, you would have had the strength to
resist the temptation of descending into namecalling.

, whom we all know, predicted the end of the earth

Actually, the advisory, which is not a prediction, points to the
possibility of a devastating global earthquake coinciding with the
total solar eclipse that will happen on 03/29/2006.

or some such nonsense regarding the sixth rubber seal rubbish that will
happen on the 29th.

The Holy Bible is not nonsense but rather the written Word of GOD.

Now I know all of you are quacking in your shoes,
right? OK, so you're not a brain-dead fundamentalist, good. Now I want to
be the first to tell that cross posting Chung, the poster boy for mental
illness, the narcissist suffering fool who hears his LARD egging him on, to
give him this simple message, WE TOLD YOU SO!

You are being a little premature. Would suggest you save it for the
day after, LORD willing.

Nature knows nothing of your
LARD, or cares about rubber seals or ancient superstitions.

If that were true, you would have been able to spell HIS name
correctly.

Your belief is just as false as your predictions and the source it came from.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life... " -- LORD Jesus Christ

"Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

"Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain."
(Isaiah 40:4)

Dear Friend,

Through many days of prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how to
effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding a "great
earthquake" (Revelation 6:12) that may possibly happen in less than 3
days (03/29/06), the above verses which are from both the OT and the NT
came to mind.

This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out
into the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard
by all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of
this message.

At 7:00 AM Eastern Standard Time next Wednesday (3/29/2006), an unusual
total solar eclipse will happen in Turkey at 2:00 PM (their time) that
will darken the skies of the ancient cities where the 7 Churches of
Christ reside in the same order as given **twice** in Revelation (1:11
and then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar eclipse apparently
happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which is the year that
Jerusalem was destroyed. This upcoming total solar eclipse next
Wednesday could very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in
the prophetic vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in
the 12th verse of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" is linked to this
solar eclipse visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12.

For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation
6 that precede the "great earthquake" heralded by the 12th verse,
please visit the following online article:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/SolarEclipse

You are invited to stop by the on-line HeartMDPhD.com chatroom
**today** and visit until 5 PM Eastern Standard Time to ask questions
and confirm the authenticity of this message and its author:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/chat.asp

In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial
recipients, would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ,
cardiology, atheism, and/or cooking food.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor

sensi 26-03-2006 07:21 PM

Only 3 more days!!!

oups.com...

Khubla wrote:
[...]

sensi:
What happens to you if it doesn't happen?
Will you choose another next time and another and another?
Not meant to be taken in a spirit of "disrespect" cause I know you truly
believe what may not turn out to be true..

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] 26-03-2006 07:33 PM

Only 3 more days!!!

Khubla wrote:
[...]

The miracle of a predicted total solar eclipse not happening will
strengthen my faith in GOD :-)

Will you choose another next time and another and another?

The predicted time of the total solar eclipse was not chosen by me but
by GOD.

Not meant to be taken in a spirit of "disrespect" cause I know you truly
believe what may not turn out to be true..

Whom I believe is the truth.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Come see for yourself...

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.Net/ParadiseChat

"There is nothing to fear except fear itself."

Prayerfully in Christ's infinitely amazing love,

Andrew

Khubla 26-03-2006 08:41 PM

Only 3 more days!!!

Khubla wrote:
That nut case Andrew Chung

If you were secure in the truth, you would have had the strength to
resist the temptation of descending into name-calling.

Not name calling, stating a fact. Andrew, I and a hundred others have asked
you to quit trashing these usergroups. You have heard their pleas and you
ignore them and keep on posting your poison. No, I have no respect for you
anymore

, whom we all know, predicted the end of the earth

Actually, the advisory, which is not a prediction, points to the
possibility of a devastating global earthquake coinciding with the
total solar eclipse that will happen on 03/29/2006.

You seem to be really back peddling now. Several months ago you were so
cock-sure the end was near with this rubber seal BS but now you use words
like possibility, might, could, etc.

or some such nonsense regarding the sixth rubber seal rubbish that will
happen on the 29th.

The Holy Bible is not nonsense but rather the written Word of GOD.

Wrong. The Bible is not holy and it most certainly nonsense. Books have
been written outlining the absurdities, lies, false prophesy, filth, and
contradictions contained in that book.

Now I know all of you are quacking in your shoes,
right? OK, so you're not a brain-dead fundamentalist, good. Now I want
be the first to tell that cross posting Chung, the poster boy for mental
illness, the narcissist suffering fool who hears his LARD egging him on,
give him this simple message, WE TOLD YOU SO!

You are being a little premature. Would suggest you save it for the
day after, LORD willing.

Today is just as good as a week, I can assure you of that. Nothing is going
to happen the same as millions of predictions by thirty six hundred years of
quacks like yourself drawing nonsense from the OT and latter the NT. I
predict the you will find another terrible event in your mind and start
prophesizing this with no thought to your past predictions.

Nature knows nothing of your
LARD, or cares about rubber seals or ancient superstitions.

If that were true, you would have been able to spell HIS name
correctly.

I DID. It's spelled H*O*A*X

Your belief is just as false as your predictions and the source it came
from.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life... " -- LORD Jesus Christ

Exactly what I mean, pure iron age rubbish. Chung, get a copy of the video
"The God who wasn't there" and view it if you really, really want the truth
and not the crap you spew out. Also a copy of "Ingersol the Magnificent"
and Carl Sagen's "The Demon-Haunted World" Read these and learn something
about this absurd belief system that you believe in, and then understand how
religion is tearing the world apart. Now I know you won't. People who
suffer from religiosity or frontal lobe disorder cannot change their ways
without physiatrist help.

Pastor Kutchie 26-03-2006 08:53 PM

Only 3 more days!!!

Khubla wrote:
That nut case Andrew Chung

If you were secure in the truth, you would have had the strength to
resist the temptation of descending into namecalling.

Liar-for-Jesus Andrew Chung, who is a possily undiagnosed paranoid
schizophrenic with a serious peronality disorder to boot....

There! That's better. Care to refute it?

Denis Loubet 26-03-2006 09:35 PM

Only 3 more days!!!

sensi wrote:
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message
oups.com...
Actually, there is less than 3 days remaining before the total solar
eclipse happens on 03/29/2006.

(snip)

The miracle of a predicted total solar eclipse not happening will
strengthen my faith in GOD :-)

(snip)

So if it does happen you were right, and if it doesn't happen you were
right.

I see...

--
Denis Loubet

http://www.io.com/~dloubet
http://www.ashenempires.com

sensi 26-03-2006 09:55 PM

Only 3 more days!!!

Khubla wrote:
[...]

Oops, sorry I thought you you were talking about a major earthquake that
was going to destroy the earth.
Sorry I guess I got my wires crossed. I'll leave you be.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] 26-03-2006 10:36 PM

Only 3 more days!!!

sensi wrote:
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message
oups.com...
Actually, there is less than 3 days remaining before the total solar
eclipse happens on 03/29/2006.

(snip)

The miracle of a predicted total solar eclipse not happening will
strengthen my faith in GOD :-)

(snip)

So if it does happen you were right

No. It would be GOD Who is right.

, and if it doesn't happen you were
right.

No. Again, it would be GOD Who is right.

I see...

It would be my hope that you now see that the LORD is kind, just, and
right.

[...]

You are invited to stop by the on-line HeartMDPhD.com chatroom **NOW**

Satan 26-03-2006 11:20 PM

Only 3 more days!!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
Actually, there is less than 3 days remaining before the total solar
eclipse happens on 03/29/2006.

be afraid, be very afraid. hahahahahahahahahahaha

\Mark T\ 27-03-2006 12:14 AM

Only 3 more days!!!

"sensi" wrote:

What happens to you if it doesn't happen?
Will you choose another next time and another and another?

That tactic works for the Jehovah's Winesses!

"All things are probable. Try to believe." - Mark 17:1 (MTV)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] 27-03-2006 02:06 AM

Only 3 more days!!!

Satan wrote:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
Actually, there is less than 3 days remaining before the total solar
eclipse happens on 03/29/2006.

be afraid, be very afraid.

Those who walk with Christ know to fear nothing in this world.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

"Woe to you who laugh now, for you will mourn and weep." -- LORD Jesus
Christ (Luke 6:25b)

[...]

You are invited to sign up for being notified about the next on-line
HeartMDPhD.com chat to ask questions and confirm the authenticity of

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] 27-03-2006 02:06 AM

Only 3 more days!!!

Khubla wrote:
[...]

It is the total solar eclipse that has a preordained day, time, and
trajectory.

Sorry I guess I got my wires crossed. I'll leave you be.

You are forgiven as far as I am concerned.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] 27-03-2006 02:06 AM

Only 3 more days!!!

Khubla wrote:
That nut case Andrew Chung

If you were secure in the truth, you would have had the strength to
resist the temptation of descending into namecalling.

Liar-for-Jesus Andrew Chung, who is a possily undiagnosed paranoid
schizophrenic with a serious peronality disorder to boot....

There! That's better. Care to refute it?

It seems to be your choice to bear false witness and my choice to
forgive using the free will that GOD has generously given me.

Khubla 27-03-2006 02:36 AM

Only 3 more days!!!

Chung is really would up now! Full of cheap platitudes and nonsensical
gibberish. "But if you don't walk with the LARD your opinion is
meaningless" says Chung. What hilarious crap. This fruitcake should be on
a fundy version of comedy central.

Khubla