Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Breakfast burritos

Patched this together the other day, turned out quite well.

1 large flour tortilla
2 large eggs
2 slices bacon
1/4c diced onion
1 tsp minced jalapeno
1/4c salsa

Drain the salsa in a strainer and microwave briefly to take the chill off.

Put the tortilla on a plate and cover with a damp paper towel. Microwave at
half power for about 30 seconds.

Dice the bacon and cook with the onions til the bacon is crisp. About 1 min
before it is done, add the jalapenos. Drain extra fat if desired. Break the
eggs into the pan and stir until set. Add salt if needed.

Arrange eggs on tortilla, top with salsa, and roll up.

I was out of cheese, otherwise I would have topped the finished burrito with
cheddar and run under the broiler.

--
Peter Aitken

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Peter Aitken wrote:
> Patched this together the other day, turned out quite well.
>

> 1 large flour tortilla
> 2 large eggs
> 2 slices bacon
> 1/4c diced onion
> 1 tsp minced jalapeno
> 1/4c salsa
>
> Drain the salsa in a strainer and microwave briefly to take the chill off.
>
> Put the tortilla on a plate and cover with a damp paper towel. Microwave at
> half power for about 30 seconds.
>
> Dice the bacon and cook with the onions til the bacon is crisp. About 1 min
> before it is done, add the jalapenos. Drain extra fat if desired. Break the
> eggs into the pan and stir until set. Add salt if needed.
>
> Arrange eggs on tortilla, top with salsa, and roll up.
>
> I was out of cheese, otherwise I would have topped the finished burrito with
> cheddar and run under the broiler.

sounds like breffus to me!

--

saerah

http://anisaerah.blogspot.com/

email:
anisaerah at s b c global.net

Adam Bowman wrote:
>I always wonder when someone brings up a point about Bush, and you
> then bring up something that Clinton did, are you saying they are both
> wrong? Because that's all it points out to me, places where they both
> messed up. It doesn't negate the fact that Bush did wrong; was that
> your intention?
>
> That type of argument is like
>
> "Bob shot someone"
>
> "Yeah, but don't you remember when Don hit that guy with a bat?"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-03-23, Peter Aitken > wrote:
> Patched this together the other day, turned out quite well.
>

> 1 large flour tortilla
> 2 large eggs
> 2 slices bacon
> 1/4c diced onion
> 1 tsp minced jalapeno
> 1/4c salsa

The only thing I'd change is adding potatoes. Frozen O'Briens work
well, here. Also, diced Spam is is great for this, but needs added
fat. Perfectly suited for dorm denizens, hot plate hotrodders, camp
fire culinists, and other one-pan practisers.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article > ,
"Peter Aitken" > wrote:

> Patched this together the other day, turned out quite well.
>

> 1 large flour tortilla
> 2 large eggs
> 2 slices bacon
> 1/4c diced onion
> 1 tsp minced jalapeno
> 1/4c salsa
>
> Drain the salsa in a strainer and microwave briefly to take the chill off.
>
> Put the tortilla on a plate and cover with a damp paper towel. Microwave at
> half power for about 30 seconds.
>
> Dice the bacon and cook with the onions til the bacon is crisp. About 1 min
> before it is done, add the jalapenos. Drain extra fat if desired. Break the
> eggs into the pan and stir until set. Add salt if needed.
>
> Arrange eggs on tortilla, top with salsa, and roll up.
>
> I was out of cheese, otherwise I would have topped the finished burrito with
> cheddar and run under the broiler.

Hee! Here in this part of Texas, the breakfast burrito is a staple...
They have them in the dining facility at work every morning with a
variety of ingredients and will make them fresh for you.

Personally, I like Barbacoa with cheese, or bean and cheese with egg and
bacon. ;-d

Good stuff!!!!!!!
--
Peace, Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

If you want to make it a little lower carb, the square wheat wraps are
much better than the round rubbery ones

and since yer saving calories on the wrap, you have to add some sour
cream

-Steven
March 23 National Chip and Dip Day
http://www.iamfood.com/cgi-bin/holidays.cgi

Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:
> On 2006-03-23, Peter Aitken > wrote:
> > Patched this together the other day, turned out quite well.
> >

> > 1 large flour tortilla
> > 2 large eggs
> > 2 slices bacon
> > 1/4c diced onion
> > 1 tsp minced jalapeno
> > 1/4c salsa

> The only thing I'd change is adding potatoes. Frozen O'Briens work
> well, here. Also, diced Spam is is great for this, but needs added
> fat. Perfectly suited for dorm denizens, hot plate hotrodders, camp
> fire culinists, and other one-pan practisers.

Spam is not suited to anyone with any sense of taste. Trash
ingredients in, trash meal out. Perfectly suited for trash people.

> nb

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message

> Hee! Here in this part of Texas, the breakfast burrito is a staple...

You can find 'em all over Houston, too (they're usually called breakfast
tacos here).

> They have them in the dining facility at work every morning with a
> variety of ingredients and will make them fresh for you.
>
> Personally, I like Barbacoa with cheese, or bean and cheese with egg and
> bacon. ;-d

My fave is chorizo, egg, and cheese, with salsa for dipping.

Mary

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-03-23, Food Snob > wrote:
> Spam is not suited to anyone with any sense of taste.....

Like anyone calling themselves Snob would know anything about sense.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hawaiians love spam: http://www.spam.com/sp/sp_fq.htm and Koreans think
Spam is a delicacy...

Lobster used to be fed to prisoners and was thought of as a "low class"
food. Taste is relative. There is no need to insult those who like one
product over another.

-Steven
International Kit Kat Contest
http://www.iamfood.com/contest

Posted to rec.food.cooking

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> Personally, I like Barbacoa with cheese, or bean and cheese with egg and
> bacon. ;-d

Om,

Is barbacoa what I think it is?

<suppressing a shudder>

--

Karen MacInerney
Kitchen experimenter, family chauffeur, and culinary mystery author

Posted to rec.food.cooking

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> Personally, I like Barbacoa with cheese, or bean and cheese with egg
> and bacon. ;-d
>
> Good stuff!!!!!!!

Breakfast burritos rule! I like them with chorizo or dried beef.

Becca

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> Hawaiians love spam:
http://www.spam.com/sp/sp_fq.htm and Koreans think
> Spam is a delicacy...
>
> Lobster used to be fed to prisoners and was thought of as a "low class"
> food. Taste is relative. There is no need to insult those who like one
> product over another.

I'm not a bit surprised that Spam has its proponents in this NG.

> -Steven
> International Kit Kat Contest
> http://www.iamfood.com/contest

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking
SD SD is offline

wrote:
> Hawaiians love spam:
http://www.spam.com/sp/sp_fq.htm and Koreans think
> Spam is a delicacy...
>
> Lobster used to be fed to prisoners and was thought of as a "low class"
> food. Taste is relative. There is no need to insult those who like one
> product over another.
>
> -Steven
> International Kit Kat Contest
> http://www.iamfood.com/contest

A friend of mine visiting an old law school classmate on the island of
Saipan in the Marianas, was invited to a wdding while visiting. A
family member of the classmate got married. Main course at the wedding
reception? Sweet and Sour SPAM. It's a delicacy on man of the Pacific
Islands.

SD

Posted to rec.food.cooking

SD wrote:

> barbacoa=barbeque...at least here in Honduras it does. Salsa barbacoa=
> barbeque sauce.

Sounds like I'd like your kind of barbacoa. I think -- and please
correct me if I'm wrong -- that here in Texas, it's boiled cow face...
Which always smells delicious, but...

--

Karen MacInerney
Kitchen experimenter, family chauffeur, and culinary mystery author
www.karenmacinerney.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Karen MacInerney" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> SD wrote:
>
>> barbacoa=barbeque...at least here in Honduras it does. Salsa barbacoa=
>> barbeque sauce.

> Sounds like I'd like your kind of barbacoa. I think -- and please
> correct me if I'm wrong -- that here in Texas, it's boiled cow face...
> Which always smells delicious, but...

H-E-B sells small tubs of it, and it's actually quite tasty (I tried it
before I knew what it was).

Mary

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .com>,
"Karen MacInerney" > wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> > Personally, I like Barbacoa with cheese, or bean and cheese with egg and
> > bacon. ;-d
> >

> Om,
>
> Is barbacoa what I think it is?
>
> <suppressing a shudder>
>
> --
>
> Karen MacInerney

Barbacoa is shredded cow face. :-)

Pretty much just cheek meat.
Not as gross as some traditional mexican food. <G>

I've still not been able to bring myself to try menudo!

Funny that, I love chicken gizzards!
--
Peace, Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .com>,
"SD" > wrote:

> Karen MacInerney wrote:
> > OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> > > Personally, I like Barbacoa with cheese, or bean and cheese with egg and
> > > bacon. ;-d
> > >

> > Om,
> >
> > Is barbacoa what I think it is?
> >
> > <suppressing a shudder>
> >
> > --
> >
> > Karen MacInerney
> > Kitchen experimenter, family chauffeur, and culinary mystery author
> > www.karenmacinerney.com

> barbacoa=barbeque...at least here in Honduras it does. Salsa barbacoa=
> barbeque sauce.

Nope! :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbacoa

There is a taqueria just down the block from the hospital that serves a
lightly spiced Barbacoa in their breakfast tacos. It's very, very good
and has a unique texture.
--
Peace, Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .com>,
"Karen MacInerney" > wrote:

> SD wrote:
>
> > barbacoa=barbeque...at least here in Honduras it does. Salsa barbacoa=
> > barbeque sauce.

> Sounds like I'd like your kind of barbacoa. I think -- and please
> correct me if I'm wrong -- that here in Texas, it's boiled cow face...
> Which always smells delicious, but...
>
> --
>
> Karen MacInerney

Have a Margarita or two, then give it a try. <lol>
I'm brave when it comes trying new things. Barbacoa is delicious.
Have you never had head cheese? It's pork, but the same idea.

Pretty much the only thing I'm unwilling to try is insects, and domestic
pets.
--
Peace, Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"MareCat" > wrote:

> "Karen MacInerney" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > SD wrote:
> >
> >> barbacoa=barbeque...at least here in Honduras it does. Salsa barbacoa=
> >> barbeque sauce.

> > Sounds like I'd like your kind of barbacoa. I think -- and please
> > correct me if I'm wrong -- that here in Texas, it's boiled cow face...
> > Which always smells delicious, but...

> H-E-B sells small tubs of it, and it's actually quite tasty (I tried it
> before I knew what it was).
>
> Mary

I take it that you'd not try calf fry's either? ;-)
I had them at a party once, before I knew what they were.

Once I found out, I just shrugged and kept eating them. A lot of the
part goers did not. <eg> That's fine, the more for me and the others
that weren't squeemish!!!

They were breaded, deep fried and delicious.

The party host was a vet and was paid well to do the castrating at
cattle raising farms. He kept it all very clean, and carried an ice
chest with him when he did it.

I thought it was funny as hell!
--
Peace, Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-03-24, OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote:

> Nope! :-)
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbacoa

Nope!

The wikipedia definition sounds like it was written by a Texan.
Understandable, as Texans imagine they're the center of the known
universe. But, further research reveals otherwise.

"The word derives from Arawak or Haitian or Taina barbacoa and became
Spanish barbacoa, "wooden frame on posts" or "framework for meat over
fire."

http://dictionary.reference.com/features/july4.html

"The local Arawakan Indians had a method of erecting a frame of wooden
sticks over a fire in order to dry meat. In their language, Taino,
they called it a barbacòa, which Spanish explorers borrowed."

http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-bar1.htm

These Caribbean origins jive with those who believe barbecoa evolved
into the classic barbecued pork of the South, having been introduced
by West Indies slaves to Southern slaves.

As I understand it, the origins of the word are still very much in
dispute.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> Barbacoa is shredded cow face. :-)
>
> Pretty much just cheek meat.
> Not as gross as some traditional mexican food. <G>
>
> I've still not been able to bring myself to try menudo!
>
> Funny that, I love chicken gizzards!

Ya know, I used to eat cod cheeks with gusto. Maybe I need to get over
it. I mean, what's the difference between eating a cow's butt and a
cow's cheeks? <g>

And I still haven't eaten menudo. Or head cheese. Or tongue. Or...
(the list goes on)

--

Karen MacInerney
Kitchen experimenter, family chauffeur, and culinary mystery author
www.karenmacinerney.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article . com>,
"Karen MacInerney" > wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>
> > Barbacoa is shredded cow face. :-)
> >
> > Pretty much just cheek meat.
> > Not as gross as some traditional mexican food. <G>
> >
> > I've still not been able to bring myself to try menudo!
> >
> > Funny that, I love chicken gizzards!

> Ya know, I used to eat cod cheeks with gusto. Maybe I need to get over
> it. I mean, what's the difference between eating a cow's butt and a
> cow's cheeks? <g>
>
> And I still haven't eaten menudo. Or head cheese. Or tongue. Or...
> (the list goes on)
>
> --
>
> Karen MacInerney

Oh dear... Tongue (lengua) is very good.
Best prices at the mexican markets!
--
Peace, Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
SD SD is offline

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> In article .com>,
> "SD" > wrote:
>
> > Karen MacInerney wrote:
> > > >
> > > Om,
> > >
> > > Is barbacoa what I think it is?
> > >
> > > <suppressing a shudder>
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > Karen MacInerney
> > > Kitchen experimenter, family chauffeur, and culinary mystery author
> > > www.karenmacinerney.com

> > barbacoa=barbeque...at least here in Honduras it does. Salsa barbacoa=
> > barbeque sauce.
> >

> Nope! :-)
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbacoa

It DEPENDS on where you are. I gave the definition of barbacoa in my
part of Latin America. In Honduras, barbacoa simply means barbecue -
pollo barbacoa=BBQ chicken ,salsa barbacoa=BBQ sauce, carne de res
barbacoa=BBQ beef

Different food words have very different meanings thoughout Latin
America.
A taco in is not a folded in half tortilla with filling inside as it is
in the US. It is a soft, flat tortilla topped with meat. A burrito is a
rolled four tortilla filled with meat and vegetable and deep fried,
topped with sour cream, shredded cabbabe, and a sauce similar to what
Americans refer to as enchilada sauce. It isn't what folkd from the US
think of as a burrito. Those are called gringas. An enchilada is a
fried corn tortilla topped with meat, shredded cabbage, cheese, and
chismol. Oh..and chismol is the name for pico de gallo.
Before categorically saying no it isn't a specific thing, make sure
you know what the word means throughout the Spanish speaking world. I
specified in my definition that it means BBQ IN HONDURAS.

SD

Posted to rec.food.cooking
SD SD is offline

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> In article .com>,
> "Karen MacInerney" > wrote:
>
> > OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> > > Personally, I like Barbacoa with cheese, or bean and cheese with egg and
> > > bacon. ;-d
> > >

> > Om,
> >
> > Is barbacoa what I think it is?
> >
> > <suppressing a shudder>
> >
> > --
> >
> > Karen MacInerney

> Barbacoa is shredded cow face. :-)
>

>From the very website you posted

"Barbacoa de cabeza is a specialty of slow cooked cow head"

and

"barbacoa (the name derives from the Caribbean indigenous Taino
baricoa) was the original barbecue, utilizing the many and varied moles
(pronounced "molays", from Nahuatl molli) which were the first barbecue
sauces."

The word barbacoa itself simply means barbecue.

SD

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" > wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet > hitched up their panties and
> posted :
>
> > In article . com>,

> >> Ya know, I used to eat cod cheeks with gusto. Maybe I need to get over
> >> it. I mean, what's the difference between eating a cow's butt and a
> >> cow's cheeks? <g>
> >>
> >> And I still haven't eaten menudo. Or head cheese. Or tongue. Or...
> >> (the list goes on)
> >>
> >> --
> >>
> >> Karen MacInerney

> > Oh dear... Tongue (lengua) is very good.
> > Best prices at the mexican markets!

> I ate head cheese once. Got deli slices of it. Red onion, nice seeded rye
> bread with mustard. It was good.
>
> Michael

My mother loved it. :-)

On rye with horseradish.
--
Peace, Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:45:29 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> wrote:

>My mother loved it. :-)
>
>On rye with horseradish.

why do you need to re quote 70 lines of drivel text just to add that?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-03-24, Ward Abbott > wrote:

> why do you need to re quote 70 lines of drivel text just to add that?

Be forewarned, there's an enormous amount of drivel retention in this
newsgroup. Live with it, deal with it, or bail.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:59:04 -0600, notbob > wrote:

>Be forewarned, there's an enormous amount of drivel retention

Pity....and bless your heart, I know that you meant that in the nicest
way.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .com>,
"SD" > wrote:

> > Nope! :-)
> >
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbacoa

> It DEPENDS on where you are. I gave the definition of barbacoa in my
> part of Latin America. In Honduras, barbacoa simply means barbecue -
> pollo barbacoa=BBQ chicken ,salsa barbacoa=BBQ sauce, carne de res
> barbacoa=BBQ beef
>
> Different food words have very different meanings thoughout Latin
> America.
> A taco in is not a folded in half tortilla with filling inside as it is
> in the US. It is a soft, flat tortilla topped with meat. A burrito is a
> rolled four tortilla filled with meat and vegetable and deep fried,
> topped with sour cream, shredded cabbabe, and a sauce similar to what
> Americans refer to as enchilada sauce. It isn't what folkd from the US
> think of as a burrito. Those are called gringas. An enchilada is a
> fried corn tortilla topped with meat, shredded cabbage, cheese, and
> chismol. Oh..and chismol is the name for pico de gallo.
> Before categorically saying no it isn't a specific thing, make sure
> you know what the word means throughout the Spanish speaking world. I
> specified in my definition that it means BBQ IN HONDURAS.
>
> SD

I don't live in Latin America...
I was referring to the local recipes.
I also do not live in Honduras. I was referring
to the LOCAL usage here in Texas!

Thanks anyway!

Barbacoa is shredded cow face.

Period, end of story.
Here where _I_ live!

And I hate pico de gallo due to the over-use of cilantro.
I'm one of the many that cannot stand that stuff!
Tastes like soap chips.

I'm a gringo and proud of it.
Deal with it. ;-)
--
Peace, Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Ward Abbott > wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:45:29 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> > wrote:
>
> >My mother loved it. :-)
> >
> >On rye with horseradish.

> why do you need to re quote 70 lines of drivel text just to add that?

'cause I forgot to snip.

sorry, my bad. ;-)

Please note that I try most of the time...

Otherwise I get killfiled.

Cheers!!!!!!!
--
Peace, Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
notbob > wrote:

> On 2006-03-24, Ward Abbott > wrote:
>
> > why do you need to re quote 70 lines of drivel text just to add that?

> Be forewarned, there's an enormous amount of drivel retention in this
> newsgroup. Live with it, deal with it, or bail.
>
> nb

And sometimes we just forget. <grins>

Thanks nb! :-)
--
Peace, Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-03-24, OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote:

> And sometimes we just forget. <grins>
>
> Thanks nb! :-)

No prob. Eat a cow face.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
notbob > wrote:

> On 2006-03-24, OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote:
>
> > And sometimes we just forget. <grins>
> >
> > Thanks nb! :-)

> No prob. Eat a cow face.
>
> nb

<slurp>
--
Peace, Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote:

> And I hate pico de gallo due to the over-use of cilantro.

Around here, pico de gallo doesn't always have cilantro in it. Hard to
tell what it *does* have in it!

:-)

This site says that in Mexico it is a fruit salad:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pico_de_gallo

The first time I had it in a restaurant here, it had none of the
ingredients that seem to be common in Texas. Here we call that a "fresh
tomato salsa".

--
Dan Abel

Petaluma, California, USA

Posted to rec.food.cooking
aem aem is offline

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> I don't live in Latin America...
> I was referring to the local recipes.
> I also do not live in Honduras. I was referring
> to the LOCAL usage here in Texas!
>
> Barbacoa is shredded cow face.
>
> Period, end of story.

Nonsense. Go back to where you think you heard that and ask again.
-aem

Posted to rec.food.cooking
SD SD is offline

Dan Abel wrote:
> In article >,
> OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote:
>

> > And I hate pico de gallo due to the over-use of cilantro.

> Around here, pico de gallo doesn't always have cilantro in it. Hard to
> tell what it *does* have in it!
>
> :-)
>
> This site says that in Mexico it is a fruit salad:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pico_de_gallo
>
> The first time I had it in a restaurant here, it had none of the
> ingredients that seem to be common in Texas. Here we call that a "fresh
> tomato salsa".

Chismol/Pico de Gallo is fresh tomato salsa here and it varies from
cook to cook. Some use cilantro, many do not. In any case, all versions
are diced fresh tomatoes, diced white or yelllow onions, and diced
chile dulce (bell peppers).

SD

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Dan Abel > wrote:

> In article >,
> OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote:
>

> > And I hate pico de gallo due to the over-use of cilantro.

> Around here, pico de gallo doesn't always have cilantro in it. Hard to
> tell what it *does* have in it!
>
> :-)
>
> This site says that in Mexico it is a fruit salad:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pico_de_gallo
>
> The first time I had it in a restaurant here, it had none of the
> ingredients that seem to be common in Texas. Here we call that a "fresh
> tomato salsa".

Somehow, I'm not surprised. ;-)
Tex-mex food is rarely ever "authentic". <G>
--
Peace, Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .com>,
"aem" > wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> >
> > I don't live in Latin America...
> > I was referring to the local recipes.
> > I also do not live in Honduras. I was referring
> > to the LOCAL usage here in Texas!
> >
> > Barbacoa is shredded cow face.
> >
> > Period, end of story.

> Nonsense. Go back to where you think you heard that and ask again.
> -aem

I'm talking about HERE!!! Not Honduras.

I don't live in Honduras......
--
Peace, Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-03-24, Becca > wrote:

> Breakfast burritos rule! I like them with chorizo or dried beef.

Dried beef? Would you elaborate?

nb

Breakfast Burritos Tara General Cooking 7 14-04-2012 08:07 PM
Breakfast Burritos Ronald McDonald.[_2_] General Cooking 62 28-07-2009 07:30 PM
Breakfast Burritos Tim Recipes 0 29-06-2005 01:46 AM
Breakfast Burritos wolf971 Mexican Cooking 2 27-08-2004 05:22 AM