Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Corned Beef

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:

> I'm using Sheldon's recipe yet again. It will be good

I'll be doing mine in the Weber Smokey Mountain.

Brian
won't shut up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
BOB BOB is offline

Default User wrote:
:: Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
::
::: I'm using Sheldon's recipe yet again. It will be good
::
::
:: I'll be doing mine in the Weber Smokey Mountain.
::
::

Mine will either be in the Stump's Smoker or in one of the Kamados,
depending on what size I end up with.

BOB

--
Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Did three flat ones for 21 people but I simmered 'em. Served with 3
heads of cabbage, each cut in 8 pieces, 5 lbs of whole carrots, +5 lbs
of small red potatoes and one humungous rutabega cut in 2" chunks.

They ate it all.

Lynn from Fargo

Posted to rec.food.cooking

As planned, we had platters of corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, carrots, and
parsnips at a local "homey" restaurant. We'd not had it there before, but
had been told that is was very good. It was outstanding! Perfectly cooked
and seasoned. Alongside was a wonderful dark soda bread and sweet butter.
I long for leftovers, but know I shouldn't have them. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright ożo
____________________

BIOYA
Posted to rec.food.cooking

I'm the Activity Director at a drop-in center for folks with "serious
and persistant mental illness."

Food is a MAJOR activity! These people are great to cook for . . .
they'll try anything: curries, tajines, Turkish food. I can do chicken
and rice in about ten languages!

Lynn from Fargo

Corned Beef Brooklyn1 General Cooking 39 14-03-2016 08:56 AM
Corned Beef Ophelia[_11_] General Cooking 73 23-11-2013 08:45 PM
Corned beef again Bob Terwilliger[_1_] General Cooking 1 13-03-2011 02:29 AM
Corned beef again Doug Freyburger Preserving 1 08-03-2010 11:57 PM
Corned Beef vs Salt Beef (naval beef) Peter General Cooking 46 31-07-2006 04:03 PM