Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cooking Tips & Recipes

If you are looking for a good source for cooking tips and recipes, you
can check out this site: www.mycookingtips.com

Thanks,
Wes

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article . com>,
"airmenwes37" > wrote:

> If you are looking for a good source for cooking tips and recipes, you
> can check out this site: www.mycookingtips.com
>
> Thanks,
> Wes

Aw, Wes! Why didn't you just SAY it's your commercial site instead of
tryin' to fun us. Lots of ads for being less than a month old.
Shoot, I read rec.food.cooking for cooking tips and recipes.

Domain Name.......... mycookingtips.com
Creation Date........ 2006-02-20
Registration Date.... 2006-02-20
Expiry Date.......... 2007-02-20
Organisation Name.... Wesley Williams
Organisation Address. CMR 480 Box 2298
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. APO
Organisation Address. 09128
Organisation Address. NY
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Wesley Williams
Admin Address........ CMR 480 Box 2298
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ APO
Admin Address........ 09128
Admin Address........ NY
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email..........
Admin Phone.........
Admin Fax............
--
-Barb
<www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 3-16-06, Sam I Am! Hamantaschen and
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Melba's Jammin' > wrote:

> In article . com>,
> "airmenwes37" > wrote:
>
> > If you are looking for a good source for cooking tips and recipes, you
> > can check out this site: www.mycookingtips.com
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Wes

> Aw, Wes! Why didn't you just SAY it's your commercial site instead of
> tryin' to fun us. Lots of ads for being less than a month old.
> Shoot, I read rec.food.cooking for cooking tips and recipes.
>
> Domain Name.......... mycookingtips.com
> Creation Date........ 2006-02-20
> Registration Date.... 2006-02-20
> Expiry Date.......... 2007-02-20
> Organisation Name.... Wesley Williams

I can see the Spammer's Workshop Manual now:

1. Day one: Get domain
2. Days two-four: Line up ads
3. Day five: Spam Usenet with ingratiating "look what I stumbled
upon" posting referring to your new domain
4. Day six and on: Wait for money to roll in.

Seems like they all do it this way...

sd