FoodBanter.com

-   -   Death Clock predicts your death day! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/85422-re-death-clock-predicts.html)

Curt Nelson[_1_] 11-03-2006 05:39 AM

"BabyJane Hudson" > wrote in message
> Check this out. According to the info I provided, my death of death
> will be 1-13-2009.

I've learned to laugh at BMI. A couple of years back I was dating a six-foot
aerobics instructor and, sort of like when your girlfriend is a vegetarian,
you sort of morph in that direction as well. Well, this girl abused me in
the gym for nearly two years and, being stubborn, my goal was to beat her
running stairs and eventually I did get the best of her.

When I finally beat her and I ended up weighing 208 (at six feet tall). At
34, I was in the best shape of my life and I used to joke that, if I met
myself when I was 21, I could kick my own ass...

Despite working out daily and having a body fat percentage of around 9%, the
BMI said I was overweight. Being a naturally big dude who has about four
inches of room on either side of his shoulders when standing in a doorway, I
just had to laugh.

BMI might be fine for insurance underwriter actuarial tables, but for me
it's bullshit.

Hasta,
Curt Nelson