Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default cook up some hair loss help, better diet etc

don't suffer hair loss and baldness quietly, there are things you can
do to combat it. Try the links at the following site as a starter for
growing hair back again:

http://www.hairlossandbaldnesscure.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri 10 Mar 2006 08:58:15p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it ?

> don't suffer hair loss and baldness quietly, there are things you can

Or, you could advertise it and suffer publicly! :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright ożo
____________________

BIOYA
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article . com>,
wrote:

> don't suffer hair loss and baldness quietly, there are things you can
> do to combat it. Try the links at the following site as a starter for
> growing hair back again:

http://www.hairspammer.com

Just eat lots of garlic...

Good for what ail's ya!