Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads
Dav Dav is offline

Default More peanuts

Beware of peanuts in bars - specifically the ones in those little
bowls on the bar itself.

Johnny Depp says that in a study, scientists found traces of 27
different kinds of urine on a single bowl of bar peanuts.

I trust Johnny Depp.
--
This space intentionally left blank.

np: Bad Brains - Leaving Babylon
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Did you see the news? A girl did a study for her school project. She
found out the ice cube in restaurants has more shit than toilet water
in general.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dav wrote:

> Beware of peanuts in bars - specifically the ones in those little
> bowls on the bar itself.
>
> Johnny Depp says that in a study, scientists found traces of 27
> different kinds of urine on a single bowl of bar peanuts.
>
> I trust Johnny Depp.

I am told sperm has been foudn on mints. Ew.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Dee Randall wrote:
> "Dav" wrote:
> > Beware of peanuts in bars - specifically the ones in those little
> > bowls on the bar itself.
> >
> > Johnny Depp says that in a study, scientists found traces of 27
> > different kinds of urine on a single bowl of bar peanuts.
> >
> > I trust Johnny Depp.

> 27 different kinds of urine -- did he name them?

Wouldn't those be like the 27 moons of Uranus?

http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/...&Display=Moons

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Dee Randall wrote:

> 27 different kinds of urine -- did he name them?
> Dee Dee

Yes, but I'm deeply skeptical that caribou
and ocelot urine could end up in the same
bowl. Hope this helps! :-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

"Dav" > wrote in message
> Beware of peanuts in bars - specifically the ones in those little
> bowls on the bar itself.
>
> Johnny Depp says that in a study, scientists found traces of 27
> different kinds of urine on a single bowl of bar peanuts.
>
> I trust Johnny Depp.
> --

That's an old statistic I heard years ago always wondered how true it was,
but loads of blokes never wash their hands either after a **** or a cack!

miner.-

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

"e" > wrote in message
> In article >, "miner.-"
> > wrote:
>>

>>"Dav" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> Beware of peanuts in bars - specifically the ones in those little
>>> bowls on the bar itself.
>>>
>>> Johnny Depp says that in a study, scientists found traces of 27
>>> different kinds of urine on a single bowl of bar peanuts.
>>>
>>> I trust Johnny Depp.
>>> --

>>That's an old statistic I heard years ago always wondered how true it was,
>>but loads of blokes never wash their hands either after a **** or a cack!
>>
>>miner.-
>>

> they deserve an ecoli infection.

Yes they do but they are likely to spread it round to others.
Filthy ****ers

miner.-

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

miner.- wrote:
> loads of blokes never wash their hands either after a **** or a cack!
>
> miner.-

What the hell is a cack?

Is that short for cackle or hacking up a hair ball or a roll in the
sack??? Enquiring minds want to know.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

"itsjoannotjoann" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> miner.- wrote:
>> loads of blokes never wash their hands either after a **** or a cack!
>>
>> miner.-

> What the hell is a cack?
>
> Is that short for cackle or hacking up a hair ball or a roll in the
> sack??? Enquiring minds want to know.

Tee hee -- it could be a 90's term for poo-poo.
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

"miner.-" > wrote in message

> "Dav" > wrote in message
>> Beware of peanuts in bars - specifically the ones in those little
>> bowls on the bar itself.
>>
>> Johnny Depp says that in a study, scientists found traces of 27
>> different kinds of urine on a single bowl of bar peanuts.
>>
>> I trust Johnny Depp.
>> --

> That's an old statistic I heard years ago always wondered how true it was,
> but loads of blokes never wash their hands either after a **** or a cack!
> miner.-
>i wash my hands once a month whether they need it or not.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

"Dee Randall" > wrote in message

> "itsjoannotjoann" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>>
>> miner.- wrote:
>>> loads of blokes never wash their hands either after a **** or a cack!
>>>
>>> miner.-

>> What the hell is a cack?
>>
>> Is that short for cackle or hacking up a hair ball or a roll in the
>> sack??? Enquiring minds want to know.

> Tee hee -- it could be a 90's term for poo-poo.
> Dee Dee

Yes it's a UK term for Shit, only it's quite an old one and was one of the
first slang words I learned as a kid at school in the early 1970s
It would be used in the phrase 'cack pants' as an insult, and that's pants
as in underwear!
I also think it's a very localised slang word, used mainly in the Black
Country, Brummies tend not to use it.

This page backs it up
http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/ch...00/1765936.stm
Cack meaning rubbish. I said that to my Aunt and other relatives who live in
London and they didn't have a clue about what I was saying!
Jessica, 13, Wolverhampton

miner.-

Attached Images

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

"itsjoannotjoann" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> miner.- wrote:
>> loads of blokes never wash their hands either after a **** or a cack!
>>
>> miner.-

> What the hell is a cack?
>
> Is that short for cackle or hacking up a hair ball or a roll in the
> sack??? Enquiring minds want to know.

It's the same as shit!
Only most Brit's don't know it as a slang word

miner.-

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

"e" > wrote in message
> In article >, "miner.-"
> > wrote:
>

>>"e" > wrote in message
om...
>>> In article >, "miner.-"

m...

>>> they deserve an ecoli infection.

>>Yes they do but they are likely to spread it round to others.
>>Filthy ****ers
>>
>>miner.-
>>

> i have many years in the resturant biz and have some great
> stories.

Here's one
Food poisoning in the UK is growing at astronomical rates!!

miner.-

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

It is sad that skinheads group is being wasted on such subjects as
Peanuts.

What do yo expect from something that came from Africa. The peanut
was worked on by an ex slave.

This group should be used for the proper purpose of race issues and
how we skinheads are going to preserve our race. Not peanuts.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.skinheads

In article >, Staff03 <temp>
wrote:

> It is sad that skinheads group is being wasted on such subjects as
> Peanuts.
>
> What do yo expect from something that came from Africa. The peanut
> was worked on by an ex slave.
>
> This group should be used for the proper purpose of race issues and
> how we skinheads are going to preserve our race. Not peanuts.

I'm sure it was posted there since that is about the size of brains most
skinheads and white supremacists have......
--
TH

Life is a sexually transmitted disease...
and..... it is terminal..... --~*~R~*~
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

itsjoannotjoann wrote:
> miner.- wrote:
> > loads of blokes never wash their hands either after a **** or a cack!
> >
> > miner.-

> What the hell is a cack?
>
> Is that short for cackle or hacking up a hair ball or a roll in the
> sack??? Enquiring minds want to know.

"loads of blokes" shoulda tipped you off...

It's UK baby talk for defecack... poo poo-caa caa!

Oxford

cack

· noun

Brit. informal excrement.

- ORIGIN Old English, from Latin cacare 'defecate'.
---

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

In article >,
"miner.-" > wrote:

> "Staff03" <temp> wrote in message
> > It is sad that skinheads group is being wasted on such subjects as
> > Peanuts.
> >
> > What do yo expect from something that came from Africa. The peanut
> > was worked on by an ex slave.
> >
> > This group should be used for the proper purpose of race issues and
> > how we skinheads are going to preserve our race. Not peanuts.
> >

> Is the irony of the subject matter and Skinheads lost on you?
>
> miner.-

Skinheads/White supremacists are not intellectuals.
They are incapable of understanding the concept of Irony...

They are nothing more than domestic terrorists, and about as useful as
Al Queda. And about as bright as a burned out lightbulb.
--
TH

Life is a sexually transmitted disease...
and..... it is terminal..... --~*~R~*~
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

There seems to be hope for humanity. You are terminally ill with
AIDS. Well, try to restrict your sex with people who think like you.

We are very intelligent. Your types are envious of us.

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:26:07 -0600, TrollHunter
> wrote:

>Skinheads/White supremacists are not intellectuals.
>They are incapable of understanding the concept of Irony...
>
>They are nothing more than domestic terrorists, and about as useful as
>Al Queda. And about as bright as a burned out lightbulb.
>--
>TH
>
>Life is a sexually transmitted disease...
>and..... it is terminal..... --~*~R~*~

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

"TrollHunter" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "miner.-" > wrote:
>
>> "Staff03" <temp> wrote in message
>> > It is sad that skinheads group is being wasted on such subjects as
>> > Peanuts.
>> >
>> > What do yo expect from something that came from Africa. The peanut
>> > was worked on by an ex slave.
>> >
>> > This group should be used for the proper purpose of race issues and
>> > how we skinheads are going to preserve our race. Not peanuts.
>> >

>> Is the irony of the subject matter and Skinheads lost on you?
>>
>> miner.-
>>

> Skinheads/White supremacists are not intellectuals.
> They are incapable of understanding the concept of Irony...
>
> They are nothing more than domestic terrorists, and about as useful as
> Al Queda. And about as bright as a burned out lightbulb.
> --
> TH
>
> Life is a sexually transmitted disease...
> and..... it is terminal..... --~*~R~*~

The original Skinheads were nothing to do with WP/WS
One of the 1st nicknames they were given in the UK was peanut's in the late
60s.

I take it that moron staff03 is non other that Denise 'Globe****er' Gaywood?

miner.-

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Who cares what the folks in the UK do?

We are Americans and don't have to be concerned about them.

My name is Dennis and I don't like you queers insulting me.

>The original Skinheads were nothing to do with WP/WS
>One of the 1st nicknames they were given in the UK was peanut's in the late
>60s.
>
>I take it that moron staff03 is non other that Denise 'Globe****er' Gaywood?
>
>miner.-

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.skinheads

In article >, Staff03 <temp>
wrote:

> You obviously are not one of us.
>
> Skinheads are very intelligent. We pride ourselves for being above
> the average in intelligence.
>
> Dennis

Then why do you hurt innocent people just because their skin is a
different color?

That's not very intelligent.......

We all share the same planet.

Our race is the HUMAN race!
--
TH

Life is a sexually transmitted disease...
and..... it is terminal..... --~*~R~*~
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

In article >, Staff03 <temp>
wrote:

> There seems to be hope for humanity. You are terminally ill with
> AIDS. Well, try to restrict your sex with people who think like you.
>
> We are very intelligent. Your types are envious of us.

ROFL!!! Thanks for making my point!

All humans are "terminally ill".
There is no such thing as immortality.

I'm white and straight, just for the record, but have NO prejudice
against other colored people, or homosexuals.

I accept all humans for what they are.

After all, we are ALL members of one race!

The human race!

Oh, all except skinheads... Please do the world a favor and get spayed
and neutered like the animals you are!
--
TH

Life is a sexually transmitted disease...
and..... it is terminal..... --~*~R~*~
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

"Staff03" <temp> wrote in message
news
> Who cares what the folks in the UK do?

Well you should seeing as you're from here too

> We are Americans and don't have to be concerned about them.

Is that the royal we?
or maybe the royal wee

> My name is Dennis and I don't like you queers insulting me.

No it's not, and you're the one who wants to bum NY Dark Blue you salty old
gaywood

miner.-

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads
Dav Dav is offline

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 18:42:37 -0000, "miner.-"
> wrote:

>"Dee Randall" > wrote in message
>>
>> "itsjoannotjoann" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...

>>> What the hell is a cack?
>>>
>>> Is that short for cackle or hacking up a hair ball or a roll in the
>>> sack??? Enquiring minds want to know.

>> Tee hee -- it could be a 90's term for poo-poo.
>> Dee Dee
>>

>Yes it's a UK term for Shit, only it's quite an old one and was one of the
>first slang words I learned as a kid at school in the early 1970s
>It would be used in the phrase 'cack pants' as an insult, and that's pants
>as in underwear!
>I also think it's a very localised slang word, used mainly in the Black
>Country, Brummies tend not to use it.

It's used occasionally oop north, but 'shite' is far more common.

What's the Black Country term for semen, as a matter of interest?
Round here, it's 'spunk'. Interestingly, this term is also used to
refer to a woman's 'love juices' - hence the playground insult of "has
your mum rubbed her spunk in your hair?' to a kid wearing lots of hair
gel...
--
This space intentionally left blank.

np: The Stooges - Search and Destroy

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads
Dav Dav is offline

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:47:25 -0000, "miner.-"
> wrote:

>"Dav" > wrote in message
.. .
>> Beware of peanuts in bars - specifically the ones in those little
>> bowls on the bar itself.
>>
>> Johnny Depp says that in a study, scientists found traces of 27
>> different kinds of urine on a single bowl of bar peanuts.
>>
>> I trust Johnny Depp.
>> --

>That's an old statistic I heard years ago always wondered how true it was,
>but loads of blokes never wash their hands either after a **** or a cack!

You can probably get away with not washing your hands after a ****
when not in polite company, unless you have accidentally/purposefully
wet your hands. After all, healthy urine is supposed to be sterile.

People who don't wash their hands after taking a dump will be first up
against the wall when the revolution comes. The ****ers who don't
flush will be hung from hooks on piano wire in Trafalgar Square and
left to die slowly and painfully.

I cannot yet think of a suitable enough punishment for the scumbags
who deliberately wipe shit all over the toilet walls/door/seat/etc.
Needless to say, their torment will last for days - if not weeks...
--
This space intentionally left blank.

np: The Stooges - Search and Destroy
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

"Dav" > wrote in message

> It's used occasionally oop north, but 'shite' is far more common.

Dead common in the Black Country, but shit is number 1, shite has worked
it's way down here
Isn'tthat a Scouse expression

> What's the Black Country term for semen, as a matter of interest?
> Round here, it's 'spunk'. Interestingly, this term is also used to
> refer to a woman's 'love juices' - hence the playground insult of "has
> your mum rubbed her spunk in your hair?' to a kid wearing lots of hair
> gel...
> --

Spunk it is for us.
Never heard of it relating to a woman juice before?

I always thought the ambiguous term fanny batter a good term for spunk.

miner.-

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads
Dav Dav is offline

On 22 Feb 2006 17:48:48 -0800, "Sheldon" > wrote:

>Dee Randall wrote:
>> "Dav" wrote:
>> > Beware of peanuts in bars - specifically the ones in those little
>> > bowls on the bar itself.
>> >
>> > Johnny Depp says that in a study, scientists found traces of 27
>> > different kinds of urine on a single bowl of bar peanuts.
>> >
>> > I trust Johnny Depp.

>> 27 different kinds of urine -- did he name them?

>Wouldn't those be like the 27 moons of Uranus?
>
>http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/...&Display=Moons

There are 27 different ways of mooning? Please elaborate.
--
This space intentionally left blank.

np: The Stooges - Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads
Dav Dav is offline

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 20:57:50 -0000, "miner.-"
> wrote:

>"TrollHunter" > wrote in message
>> In article >,

>>> Is the irony of the subject matter and Skinheads lost on you?
>>>
>>> miner.-
>>>

>> Skinheads/White supremacists are not intellectuals.
>> They are incapable of understanding the concept of Irony...
>>
>> They are nothing more than domestic terrorists, and about as useful as
>> Al Queda. And about as bright as a burned out lightbulb.
>> --
>> TH
>>
>> Life is a sexually transmitted disease...
>> and..... it is terminal..... --~*~R~*~

>The original Skinheads were nothing to do with WP/WS
>One of the 1st nicknames they were given in the UK was peanut's in the late
>60s.
>
>I take it that moron staff03 is non other that Denise 'Globe****er' Gaywood?

According to my sources, it's his prison 'girlfriend's' account.
--
This space intentionally left blank.

np: The Stooges - Penetration
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads
Dav Dav is offline

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 21:27:09 -0000, "miner.-"
> wrote:

>"Dav" > wrote in message
.. .

>> It's used occasionally oop north, but 'shite' is far more common.
>>

>Dead common in the Black Country, but shit is number 1, shite has worked
>it's way down here
>Isn'tthat a Scouse expression

Dunno. I try to have as little to do with scousers as possible - the
women especially. They scare the living shite out of me.

>> What's the Black Country term for semen, as a matter of interest?
>> Round here, it's 'spunk'. Interestingly, this term is also used to
>> refer to a woman's 'love juices' - hence the playground insult of "has
>> your mum rubbed her spunk in your hair?' to a kid wearing lots of hair
>> gel...
>> --

>Spunk it is for us.

Personally, I think the term 'sporge' is much funnier.

Way to put me off my fish and chips, ****nuts...
--
This space intentionally left blank.

np: The Stooges - Raw Power

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

"Staff03" <temp> wrote in message
> It is sad that skinheads group is being wasted on such subjects as
> Peanuts.
>
> What do yo expect from something that came from Africa. The peanut
> was worked on by an ex slave.
>
> This group should be used for the proper purpose of race issues and
> how we skinheads are going to preserve our race. Not peanuts.

You would no doubt prefer to talk about your bird shit fetish

Posted to rec.food.cooking

TrollHunter wrote:

> alt.skinheads

Whoah, there's another entry for the cross-post filters!

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.skinheads

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:06:16 -0600, TrollHunter
> wrote:

>In article >, Staff03 <temp>
>wrote:
>
>> You obviously are not one of us.
>>
>> Skinheads are very intelligent. We pride ourselves for being above
>> the average in intelligence.
>>
>> Dennis
>>

>Then why do you hurt innocent people just because their skin is a
>different color?
>
>That's not very intelligent.......
>
>We all share the same planet.
>
>Our race is the HUMAN race!

I would like to apologise to rec.food.cooking for the behaviour of
Dennis Jaywood on your group. He in no way represents the majority
opinions and views of Aryan skinheads or the White Pride movement.

His main problems seem to be the lack of a high school education and
too few genes in his pool. I'm personally embarrassed to see our
movement associated with these violent, ill-mannered, drunken
hillbillies.
--
UtahWhiteWolf 14/88
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads
Dav Dav is offline

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 20:13:09 -0500, "Dee Randall"
> wrote:

>"Dav" > wrote in message
.. .
>> Beware of peanuts in bars - specifically the ones in those little
>> bowls on the bar itself.
>>
>> Johnny Depp says that in a study, scientists found traces of 27
>> different kinds of urine on a single bowl of bar peanuts.
>>
>> I trust Johnny Depp.

>27 different kinds of urine -- did he name them?
>Dee Dee

1. First **** of the morning ****.
2. Half an hour after drinking three cups of tea ****.
3. Beetroot ****.
4. 'It hurts when I pee' ****.
5. 'Shit, I should've unbuttoned my trenchcoat' ****.
6. The last bit of **** trapped in the foreskin, which dribbles into
your pants ****.
7. Stale ****.
8. Cat ****.
9. Split-stream ****
10. Kicked in the balls then having to **** every 10 minutes ****.
11. **** held for three hours and then released **** (a.k.a. the
finest **** in the world).
12. Soaked into the hotel mattress ****.
13. ****ing on your shoes when ****ed ****.
14. Cocking a leg against a lamppost ****.
15. ****ing on a hooker ****.
16. Being ****ed on by a hooker ****.
17. Gun-in-face-****ing-pants ****.
18. Erection, difficult ****.
19. Post-cumming, difficult ****.
20. Post-asparagus ****.

Anyone care to think of seven more? I'm bored now...
--
This space intentionally left blank.

np: The Stooges - Shake Appeal

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.skinheads

YOU S.O.B.!

You have no right or basis for writing other groups about matters
pertaining to us skinheads in which you put me down.

You are a race traitor because you don't agree with me. Now leave
me along before I decide to vist the coast again and hunt you down
like the low life animal you are.

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:06:55 +0000, UtahWhiteWolf wrote:

>On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:06:16 -0600, TrollHunter
> wrote:

>>In article >, Staff03 <temp>

>>> You obviously are not one of us.
>>> Skinheads are very intelligent. We pride ourselves for being above
>>> the average in intelligence.
>>> Dennis

>>Then why do you hurt innocent people just because their skin is a
>>different color?
>>
>>That's not very intelligent.......
>>
>>We all share the same planet.
>>
>>Our race is the HUMAN race!

>I would like to apologise to rec.food.cooking for the behaviour of
>Dennis Jaywood on your group. He in no way represents the majority
>opinions and views of Aryan skinheads or the White Pride movement.
>
>His main problems seem to be the lack of a high school education and
>too few genes in his pool. I'm personally embarrassed to see our
>movement associated with these violent, ill-mannered, drunken
>hillbillies.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk,alt.punk.uk,alt.skinheads

Default Insult to the origins of Skinheads

This is an absolute out and out lie. Don't discredit the origins of
the skinhead movement which is the Hitler Youths. They got their
inspiration to be great from him and we from those pioneering youths.

It is outrageous that you would want to link us with the hip-hop,
jazz, blues and rap garbage. Our heritage is ALL WHITE. That is for
us who are still pure.

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:08:43 -0000, NeedforSwede2