Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Semi-Homemade and Semi-Literate

Did I hear eight "f'ntastics" in the first 15 minutes? This was
the same show where we were going to make "a ice cream cake",
were told to use "virgin olive oil", and the real gem, "this is
Reggiano, but you can also use Parmesan."

Why do I watch this show? Can't be the boobs; I'm a leg man.
Can't be the scrumptious meals. Maybe its the tablescapes:

Look what I did! Just wrap toilet paper around your napkin, and
vwala! - a napkin ring. For a cute drink stirrer/cooler, use a
frozen tampon with a cute ribbon tied around it. And don't forget
the [enter-your-favorite-here]-tinis! (I can put six ice cubes in
my mouth at one time, and still have room for the spatula!)

--
barry in indy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Maybe it is the boobs. They are, after all, likely to be
semi-homemade.....