Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Win money easy and legal

You NEED TO GAIN LEGAL AND FAST MONEY? It READS THIS ARTICLE, YOU WILL
NOT REPENT: This really functions because:
1. is based on the math and the probability. 2. is totally legal.

It was on the Internet, I check the NEWSGROUP when I saw an I
articulate that said to OBTAIN MONEY RAPIDO!! I thought.. "¿ON THE
INTERNET? Well; This I articulate described the way to send FOR MAIL A
BILL OF A TO CUT ALONE SIX PEOPLE AND TO GAIN $ 20.000 IN CASH IN 4
WEEKS! !!. Good, as much as but it thought about this more curious put
me, ¿because?, because in the way that this worked and BECAUSE ALONE
WAS GOING TO COST ME 6 DOLARES: (AND SIX POSTAGE STAMPS), AND THAT WAS
EVERYTHING THAT TENIA THAT TO PAY.. And NOTHING BUT! !!. As the
instructions said in the I articulate, I sent for mail a bill of a
dollar to each one of the six people in the list that contained the I
articulate. I included a small note that said; "PLEASE INCLUDE MY
NAME IN ITS LIST" (Spanish and English) along with the dollar. Then I
redid the list where remove al first, I moved an up the position to
each one of the remainders and I included my name al final of her.
This it was the form to achieve that the money began to arrive me!
Then take this list that had just modified and I PUBLISHED it IN ALL
THE ONES THAT CONOCIA so much on the Internet as in my locality,
informing my friends on this new system and expect that the money began
to arrive me, prepared to receive among $1.000 and $1.500 in cash. But
that pleasant surprise when all those envelopes began to arrive me! !!.
!!!. I knew immediately that they treated when I saw that the
directions of return stemmed from all parts of the world, the majority
of the united states, Canada and Australia! I received a total of
$10.789! It it could not believe!! This it is based on the math and
the probability, since your you send the 6 dollars at 6 o'clock people,
then catch and erase the first name and put yours in the 6 name. The
second becomes the first one, the third in the second and so on. Then
you catch the text this and put it in al less 15 Newgroups, BBS or
forums etc. ... Of each forum that put it in a week they will read it
al less 100 people, of which A 30 or 40% minimum they will do it. We
consider at least 30 people in a single forum that will do it, which
already gives you 30 dollars, that if we multiply it for the 14
remaining forums is a good quantity of dollars. But at the same time
each one of them will put the text in other 15 forums With your name
and direction in the text, which if you multiply the 30 by forum X 15
forums your alone one by each one of those 30 will do the same thing,
with which can receive in 4 weeks but of 10.000 dollars. And even that
some of that chain come to eliminate your name, because come be the
first one of the list by name, they are 6 we say generations, which is
a lot of paste. This is for which this is a good business by alone
maximum 9 €.
BOARD OF EXPLANATORY INCOMES

Besides carefully I provide the most detailed and simple instructions
of as you are going to obtain that easy money arrive you. You prepare
you to achieve it, this is the form.. THE LIST WITH THE NAME AL FINAL
OF THIS I ARTICULATE INSTRUCTIONS: STEP 1. In an it paginates blank
writes the following thing: "PLEASE ADD MY NAME TO YOUR LIST" - "PLEASE
INCLUDE MY NAME IN ITS LIST" (English and Spanish). This automatically
it generates a service and as such, does it COMPLETELY LEGAL. From now
on these sending him A TO CUT some person without no motive, these
paying A TO CUT for an I legitimize service. You
assure you to include your name, direction.

STEP 2. Now it doubles this paginates written (better if is a double
page) around the bill of A TO CUT (do not send checks neither another
type of payment, ALONE BILLS OF A TO CUT American), ponlo all inside an
envelope and envíalo to each one of the 6 people listed. THE IDEA TO
DOUBLE THE ROLE AROUND THE BILL IS TO ASSURE THAT IS GOING TO ARRIVE TO
ITS DESTINY AND THIS IS IMPORTANT! !!. (Otherwise the people that
works in the mail would be able to detect that is a matter of money and
to be remained with the thousands of envelopes that go arriving! !!).

STEP 3. It READS WITH CARE, this is the form of as you are going to
receive money by mail. It looks the list of the six people, erases the
first name and adds yours al final of her, so the one that was I number
2 passes to be I number 1, the one that was 3 passes to be 2, the one
that was 4 passes to be 3, the one that was 5 passes to be 4, the one
that was 6 passes to be 5 and YOUR you are now the I number 6. It
includes your name, direction, zip code and country.

STEP 4. Now it publishes this I articulate so much as be able (after
to have sent the 6 mail to the List by name that al Final of the
Document appears), that is to say remove him copy to this document with
your data placed in the Position Nº 6 of the List. There is a lot of
places where can bring to light your List by name, thousands of
NEWSGROUPS, if you know BBS (Bulletin Board Systems) local with areas
of messages, in your neighborhood, in your house, with your friends,
companions of study, where occur itself you (recalls that is LEGAL).
HAGAMOSNOS THE HONEST COMMITMENT TO BE AND TO COMPLY WITH THE LEGAL
THING, PUTTING 100 percent OF US SO THAT THIS SYSTEM FUNCTION ¡¡¡Te
you will surprise of the benefits, créeme! !!. Ponte in mind a
specific quantity of publications to do, we say 15-20 publications or
but!! Always tenlo present! !!. It tries not to alter the type of
file, you leave it as text in TWO, thus everyone can save it and to
read it without having that to work too much. STEP 5. If you have
problems to publish it in your BBS local simply ask him al SYSOP (User
of the System) as to publish in that NEWSGROUP, the same thing in the
case to publish it in the Internet. If it tried to explain it in this
I articulate serious for problems, by there are too many different
programs and al to detail one or two of them, would be able to create
him problems al that has another different one. The description of the
I articulate when be published would should it to say something as well
as: "DESCEND THIS FILE AND READ AS CAN RECEIVE MONEY BY MAIL". Not
thus: "it GAIN MILLIONS OF DOLARES IN TWO you GAVE BY MAIL" because
nobody is going to respond you.. STEP 6. And this is the step that
but i like. SIMPLY you SIT DOWN AND ENJOYS, BECAUSE THE CASH COMES ON
THE WAY! !!. It expects to see a little bit one of money during the
second week, but from the third ENVELOPES STORM week IN YOUR MAIL.
Everything that you have to cause is to receive it and tries not to
shout very strong when realize that this time achieved it!! STEP 7.
It is time to pay what you owed and to buy somewhat special for you or
for that special person in your life, a gift that never forgot.¡¡¡
Enjoys the life!!
STEP 8. When harm you to remain short of money, revives this file and
publish it in the same places in which are going to do it now and new
place that will know in the future. Always it maintains by hand a copy
of this I articulate, you revive it each time that need money. It IS A
TOOL INCREIBLE THAT you CAN REFUSE AS MUCH AS TIMES NEED CASH. STEP 9.
It recalls that to comply with the first registration you should send
1 dollar to each one of the people of the List by name as is explained
in the STEP 1 AND STEP 2, and then should print this document only
modifying the List by name like is indicated in the STEP 3 of the
INSTRUCTIONS. Your function is to publicize this document with your
aggregate name in the Position Nº 6 of the List by name. While more
people add al system more incomes obtendras.
**************** * READY BY NAME -- READY BY NAME -- READY BY NAME *
************************************************** ****************************
***************** UPRIGHTNESS IS WHAT DOES TO THIS PROGRAM TO SUCCEED..

1. Elizabeth Bernal 4231 SW 107 Ct. Miami, FL 33165 USES

2. Rafael Jiménez Reign. Silence Lope of fertile plain nº 28. CP:
41700 Two Sisters (Seville). Spain.

3. J. from Navarre - Nuñez of Balboa, 13 - 4º - 35012 The Palms
(Islands Canaries - Spain)

4. Elizabeth Bernal 4231 SW 107 Ct. Miami, FL 33165 USA

5. Alejandro Paz Fraga - street anguía nº10, 2B. CP: 36202 Vigo
Pontevedra. Spain

6. Iñigo Escauriaza Gortazar-c/statutes nº7 low D
-48992(GETXO)-BIZKAIA-España

¡¡¡ REALLY FUNCTIONS!!!! You PUBLISH IT WHERE BE YOU POSSIBLE.. It
RECALLS BESIDES*** : : SENDS YOUR BILLS OF US $1 TO EACH ONE OF THE
LIST, EVEN IF they ARE OF COUNTRIES THAT do NOT you KNOW. WHAT you ARE
EXPECTING??? THE TIME IS IMPORTANT!! Do not you leave to pass more
than 7 days since the moment in which read this article!! GOOD LUCK!!

An easy to use online legal documents provider. The Big Picture Restaurants 0 08-10-2008 06:13 PM
Easy Money... Info Baking 0 28-07-2006 11:57 AM
Easy money... Info General Cooking 0 25-07-2006 10:02 AM
easy money [email protected] Recipes 0 30-11-2005 07:12 AM