FoodBanter.com

-   -   I wish I had a personal chef (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/83166-i-wish-i-had.html)

Switch, MD/PhD 15-02-2006 03:13 AM

I wish I had a personal chef

I wouldn't care what they cooked up
I would pay them to be creative and surprise me

how much does a personal chef cost

nevermind the chef!

I consider cooking a luxury! really!
(not eating and heating up staples..but being creative with food!)

cooking can be such a artful thing to do

twould be really nice to have a gourmet kitchen
I luuuuuv to cook! it's my second favorite thing to do!

Reg[_1_] 15-02-2006 03:16 AM

I wish I had a personal chef

Switch, MD/PhD wrote:

> I wouldn't care what they cooked up
> I would pay them to be creative and surprise me
>
> how much does a personal chef cost

In the SF bay area a good one can be had for $100 a day
plus food cost.

--
Reg

sarah bennett 15-02-2006 03:32 AM

I wish I had a personal chef

Switch, MD/PhD wrote:
> I wouldn't care what they cooked up
> I would pay them to be creative and surprise me
>
> how much does a personal chef cost
>
> nevermind the chef!
>
> I consider cooking a luxury! really!
> (not eating and heating up staples..but being creative with food!)
>
> cooking can be such a artful thing to do
>
> twould be really nice to have a gourmet kitchen
> I luuuuuv to cook! it's my second favorite thing to do!

heh, I'd love to *be* a personal chef but I don;t have the credentials :)

--

saerah

http://anisaerah.blogspot.com/

email:
anisaerah at s b c global.net

-Baruch Spinoza

-Douglas Adams

[email protected] 15-02-2006 07:49 PM

I wish I had a personal chef

I thought that's the luring point of being married.

Until the reality hits you.

The Bubbo 15-02-2006 11:26 PM

I wish I had a personal chef

sarah bennett wrote:
> Switch, MD/PhD wrote:
>> I wouldn't care what they cooked up
>> I would pay them to be creative and surprise me
>>
>> how much does a personal chef cost
>>
>> nevermind the chef!
>>
>> I consider cooking a luxury! really!
>> (not eating and heating up staples..but being creative with food!)
>>
>> cooking can be such a artful thing to do
>>
>> twould be really nice to have a gourmet kitchen
>> I luuuuuv to cook! it's my second favorite thing to do!
>>

> heh, I'd love to *be* a personal chef but I don;t have the credentials :)

I did it for a while, completely on the DL of course since I'm not licensed
and I don't have a regulation kitchen. It was fun, I really honed a lot of my
skills but ultimately my evenings and weekends were worth more to me than the
money I made so I stopped.

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com