FoodBanter.com

-   -   Venison (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/82954-venison.html)

Steve M 13-02-2006 02:08 AM

Venison

A friend of mine gave me several packs of ground venison. Does anyone
have a good recipe for the "hamburger"? I thought of doing chili or
spaghetti but am hoping someone has a unique way of preparing it?

TIA

OmManiPadmeOmelet[_1_] 13-02-2006 05:38 AM

Venison

In article >,
Steve M > wrote:

> A friend of mine gave me several packs of ground venison. Does anyone
> have a good recipe for the "hamburger"? I thought of doing chili or
> spaghetti but am hoping someone has a unique way of preparing it?
>
> TIA

I personally prefer it as sausage, meatloaf or chili, but I made some
wonderful tacos with it last time I was gifted with some. ;-)
--
Peace, Om.