FoodBanter.com

-   -   UGH I gots the flu (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/82527-re-ugh-i-gots.html)

Bob Terwilliger[_1_] 09-02-2006 02:30 AM

UGH I gots the flu

Michael wrote:

> The flu bug has hit. We have an incredibly beautiful snow going. The
> yard is gorgeous. Steven is getting me Straub's chicken and noodle soup.

My girlfriend and her kid both have the flu. I brought them homemade
chicken-sunchoke soup last night, and now I'm STAYING AWAY until the plague
passes.

Bob

Dave Smith[_1_] 09-02-2006 02:34 AM

UGH I gots the flu

Bob Terwilliger wrote:

> Michael wrote:
>
> > The flu bug has hit. We have an incredibly beautiful snow going. The
> > yard is gorgeous. Steven is getting me Straub's chicken and noodle soup.

> My girlfriend and her kid both have the flu. I brought them homemade
> chicken-sunchoke soup last night, and now I'm STAYING AWAY until the plague
> passes.

You're a good man Bob. If I had a girlfriend with the flu I wouldn't be going
near her with anything for fear of catching it.
:-)