Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default French stock cubes

Where can I buy them in the UK?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jo Ling a écrit :

> Where can I buy them in the UK?

What are French stock cubes? Stock cubes from France? Made in the
French fashion? Cubes that stick their tongue in your mouth? :-)

I have searched for French stock cubes in the UK and can only come up
with French onion stock cubes, which is odd as I don't know of any
onions that are called French.

If "French" onion stock cubes are what you are looking for, do this
search on Google:

French onion stock cubes site:.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mais oui. Stock cubes that you would normally by in a French supermarket.

Je pense que << French onion >> stock cubes sont pour le soup << french
onion >>. Je veux faire plus que ca!

Je vous remercie pour l'essayer.

"alsandor" > wrote in message
ups.com...
Jo Ling a écrit :

> Where can I buy them in the UK?

What are French stock cubes? Stock cubes from France? Made in the
French fashion? Cubes that stick their tongue in your mouth? :-)

I have searched for French stock cubes in the UK and can only come up
with French onion stock cubes, which is odd as I don't know of any
onions that are called French.

If "French" onion stock cubes are what you are looking for, do this
search on Google:

French onion stock cubes site:.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jo Ling" > wrote in message