Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Electric mandolin

Canadian Shopping Network showed an electric mandolin with a feeder
tube like on a juicer. I guess no more cut fingers if you want to shell
out 59.00 Canadian funds....lol...I'll stick to my santoku
knife....Sharon
Posted to rec.food.cooking

biig wrote:
> Canadian Shopping Network showed an electric mandolin with a feeder
> tube like on a juicer. I guess no more cut fingers if you want to shell
> out 59.00 Canadian funds....lol...I'll stick to my santoku
> knife....Sharon

When I read this, I thught for a moment I was on one of my music
newsgruops! A long time ago, I wanted to learn to play bluegrass
mandolin. If I could buy one for $59 bucks, I might just give it a
whirl! lol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

biig wrote:
> Shopping Network showed an electric mandolin with a feeder tube. Sharon

I prefer your old fashioned squeeze-a-box.

Sheldon O'solemio