Posted to rec.food.cooking,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains

Default Charles Schultz Philosophy

I found this greatly inspring page depicting the Charles Schultz
Philosphy.....as an avid fan of his, I never knew about this! Check it
out:

http://www.thewhoami.com/schultzemail.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains

bccom wrote:
> I found this greatly inspring page depicting the Charles Schultz
> Philosphy.....as an avid fan of his, I never knew about this! Check it
> out:
>
> http://www.thewhoami.com/schultzemail.html

That's really nice. Thanks for posting it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 28 Jan 2006 05:01:05 -0800, "bccom" >
wrote:

>I found this greatly inspring page depicting the Charles Schultz
>Philosphy.....as an avid fan of his, I never knew about this! Check it
>out:
>
>http://www.thewhoami.com/schultzemail.html

False. http://www.snopes.com/glurge/schulz.asp

serene
Posted to rec.food.cooking,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains

wrote:

>I found this greatly inspring page depicting the Charles Schultz
>Philosphy.....as an avid fan of his, I never knew about this! Check it
>out:
>
>http://www.thewhoami.com/schultzemail.html

http://www.snopes.com/glurge/schulz.asp

Posted to rec.food.cooking,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains

"bccom" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I found this greatly inspring page depicting the Charles Schultz
> Philosphy.....as an avid fan of his, I never knew about this! Check it
> out:
>
> http://www.thewhoami.com/schultzemail.html

yes its so inspiring i now want to kill myself