Posted to rec.food.cooking
King's Crown

Default Wayne - Pancakes or waffles?

There was a recipe in Joy of Cooking for either pancakes or waffles that you
really liked. Am I remembering this correctly? If so which recipe was it
you liked?

Thanks,
Lynne

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

On Sun 22 Jan 2006 01:53:12p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it King's
Crown?

> There was a recipe in Joy of Cooking for either pancakes or waffles that
> you really liked. Am I remembering this correctly? If so which recipe
> was it you liked?
>
> Thanks,
> Lynne

From Joy of Cooking, it was the pancakes recipe. The waffle recipe I just
posted is from a very old edition of Good Housekeeping Cookbook.

--
Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

On Sun 22 Jan 2006 01:53:12p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it King's
Crown?

> There was a recipe in Joy of Cooking for either pancakes or waffles that
> you really liked. Am I remembering this correctly? If so which recipe
> was it you liked?
>
> Thanks,
> Lynne

Oh, sorry. The specific JOC pancake recipe is their Sour Milk Pancakes. I
also love their recipe for Corn Meal Pancakes. These recipes are on pages
214-215 of their 1964 edition. If you don't have access to it, or they are
not repeated in later editions, let me know and I will scan and post them.

--
Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬