Posted to rec.food.cooking
Tara

Default Confession

I needed chocolate. I took a slice of squishy white bread, rolled it
out thin, sprinkled over some chocolate chips, then folded it over and
crimped the sides closed. I sprayed both sides with butter flavored
Pam and browned it in my George Foreman grill. Ta-da!

Tara
Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
Tara > wrote:

> I needed chocolate. I took a slice of squishy white bread, rolled it
> out thin, sprinkled over some chocolate chips, then folded it over and
> crimped the sides closed. I sprayed both sides with butter flavored
> Pam and browned it in my George Foreman grill. Ta-da!
>
> Tara

That actually sounds good... ;-)

Next time, add some cream cheese.
--
Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mr Libido Incognito

Tara wrote on 22 Jan 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> I needed chocolate. I took a slice of squishy white bread, rolled it
> out thin, sprinkled over some chocolate chips, then folded it over and
> crimped the sides closed. I sprayed both sides with butter flavored
> Pam and browned it in my George Foreman grill. Ta-da!
>
> Tara

We used to do that over a campfire with a long handled tool...

--
The eyes are the mirrors....
But the ears...Ah the ears.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Curly Sue

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 16:05:55 GMT, Tara > wrote:

>I needed chocolate. I took a slice of squishy white bread, rolled it
>out thin, sprinkled over some chocolate chips, then folded it over and
>crimped the sides closed. I sprayed both sides with butter flavored
>Pam and browned it in my George Foreman grill. Ta-da!
>
>Tara

Well aren't you the show-off! I just melt the chips over pita bread
in the microwave.

Speaking of chocolate-- one of my brothers gave me a chocolate pancake
mix for Christmas. I tried it today (with chocolate chips) and they
were delicious and very chocolatey. I used whipped cream instead of
syrup, though a drizzle of chocolate syrup over the whole thing would
be cool. And perhaps some nuts in the batter...

Sue(tm)
Posted to rec.food.cooking
~patches~

Tara wrote:
> I needed chocolate. I took a slice of squishy white bread, rolled it
> out thin, sprinkled over some chocolate chips, then folded it over and
> crimped the sides closed. I sprayed both sides with butter flavored
> Pam and browned it in my George Foreman grill. Ta-da!
>
> Tara

Nothing new. DH grew up eating chocolate hale on toast. He still does
on the rare occasion eat this *according to him* delight. Simply toast
the bread, spread with butter - not marg. - then sprinkle on the
chocolate hale, enjoy. Chocolate hale is like chocolate sprinkles but
better chocolate.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

On Sun 22 Jan 2006 09:05:55a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Tara?

> I needed chocolate. I took a slice of squishy white bread, rolled it
> out thin, sprinkled over some chocolate chips, then folded it over and
> crimped the sides closed. I sprayed both sides with butter flavored
> Pam and browned it in my George Foreman grill. Ta-da!
>
> Tara

You are seriously addicted, aren't you? <vbg>

--
Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬

Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
~patches~ > wrote:

> Tara wrote:
> > I needed chocolate. I took a slice of squishy white bread, rolled it
> > out thin, sprinkled over some chocolate chips, then folded it over and
> > crimped the sides closed. I sprayed both sides with butter flavored
> > Pam and browned it in my George Foreman grill. Ta-da!
> >
> > Tara

> Nothing new. DH grew up eating chocolate hale on toast. He still does
> on the rare occasion eat this *according to him* delight. Simply toast
> the bread, spread with butter - not marg. - then sprinkle on the
> chocolate hale, enjoy. Chocolate hale is like chocolate sprinkles but
> better chocolate.

You guys really need to be introduced to Nutella..... ;-d
--
Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dee Randall

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
news
> On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 11:54:12 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> > wrote:
>
>>You guys really need to be introduced to Nutella..... ;-d

> I just bought my first jar of Nutella yesterday at World Market.
> Wow.
>
> So how does the World Market brand of Nutella compare? It's $5
> for 28oz, compared to $3/14oz of the real stuff. I can see
> needing a bigger jar of this stuff.
>
> I also picked up some Iron City in aluminum bottles for the game
> today.
>
> -sw

Forget the nutella and buy Trader Joe's cocoa spread made with chestnuts
also & no hydrogenated crap.
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking
The Bubbo

Tara wrote:
> I needed chocolate. I took a slice of squishy white bread, rolled it
> out thin, sprinkled over some chocolate chips, then folded it over and
> crimped the sides closed. I sprayed both sides with butter flavored
> Pam and browned it in my George Foreman grill. Ta-da!
>
> Tara

i've done this in a tortilla and a fry pan.

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Terwilliger

Curly Sue replied to Tara:

>> I needed chocolate. I took a slice of squishy white bread, rolled it
>> out thin, sprinkled over some chocolate chips, then folded it over and
>> crimped the sides closed. I sprayed both sides with butter flavored
>> Pam and browned it in my George Foreman grill. Ta-da!
>>
>> Tara

> Well aren't you the show-off! I just melt the chips over pita bread
> in the microwave.

Well aren't *you* the show-off! I just eat the chocolate chips when I'm
jonesing like that.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
"Bob Terwilliger" > wrote:

> Curly Sue replied to Tara:
>
> >> I needed chocolate. I took a slice of squishy white bread, rolled it
> >> out thin, sprinkled over some chocolate chips, then folded it over and
> >> crimped the sides closed. I sprayed both sides with butter flavored
> >> Pam and browned it in my George Foreman grill. Ta-da!
> >>
> >> Tara

> > Well aren't you the show-off! I just melt the chips over pita bread
> > in the microwave.

> Well aren't *you* the show-off! I just eat the chocolate chips when I'm
> jonesing like that.
>
> Bob

I keep Dove miniatures in the freezer....... ;-d
--
Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kathy in NZ

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 16:05:55 GMT, Tara > wrote:

>I needed chocolate. I took a slice of squishy white bread, rolled it
>out thin, sprinkled over some chocolate chips, then folded it over and
>crimped the sides closed. I sprayed both sides with butter flavored
>Pam and browned it in my George Foreman grill. Ta-da!
>
>Tara

Say three hail Marys my child and fast on Fridays

Kathy in NZ

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kathleen

Tara wrote:
> I needed chocolate. I took a slice of squishy white bread, rolled it
> out thin, sprinkled over some chocolate chips, then folded it over and
> crimped the sides closed. I sprayed both sides with butter flavored
> Pam and browned it in my George Foreman grill. Ta-da!

When my kids have sleepovers their favorite breakfast is chocolate
crescent rolls and fruit-and-yogurt smoothies. Schnucks has extra-large
crescent rolls in a can that work great for this purpose. Just put
about a tablespoon of chocolate chips on the dough near the wide end of
the triangle. Roll up and bake as usual.

Kathleen

Posted to rec.food.cooking
cathyxyz

Tara wrote:
> I needed chocolate. I took a slice of squishy white bread, rolled it
> out thin, sprinkled over some chocolate chips, then folded it over and
> crimped the sides closed. I sprayed both sides with butter flavored
> Pam and browned it in my George Foreman grill. Ta-da!
>
> Tara

<sigh of relief>... you had me worried there for a minute... when I saw
"Confession" in the subject line, I thought that r.f.c. must now stand
for "reglion for cooks" <evil grin>

DH loves chocolate... I hope he doesn't see this, it will give him
ideas

Cheers
Cathy(xyz)

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Tara

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:10:30 -0600, Kathleen
> wrote:

>When my kids have sleepovers their favorite breakfast is chocolate
>crescent rolls and fruit-and-yogurt smoothies. Schnucks has extra-large
>crescent rolls in a can that work great for this purpose. Just put
>about a tablespoon of chocolate chips on the dough near the wide end of
>the triangle. Roll up and bake as usual.

We would enjoy these! Thanks for the recipe.

Tara

Posted to rec.food.cooking
kevnbro

>You guys really need to be introduced to Nutella..... ;-d

I like my Nutella spread like this:
http://www.gigipadovani.it/1/IMAGE/A...tella%20ok.jpg
Kev

Posted to rec.food.cooking
DrPostman

kevnbro wrote:
> >You guys really need to be introduced to Nutella..... ;-d

> I like my Nutella spread like this:
> http://www.gigipadovani.it/1/IMAGE/A...tella%20ok.jpg
> Kev

Sir "nutella" do me a favor delete this post.....

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.f...7eaabaeb2982da

...from google groups...thanks

Confession Thomas Prufer Barbecue 2 25-10-2015 09:03 AM
confession Troll Disposal Service[_2_] General Cooking 1 26-07-2015 07:52 PM
The Confession Brooklyn1 General Cooking 0 02-08-2011 07:44 PM
I need a confession from some of you Barry General Cooking 15 16-03-2007 04:04 PM
Confession Wayne Boatwright General Cooking 119 20-08-2006 10:27 PM