Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mr Tibbs

Default I eat at mcdonalds, burger king, kfc, taco bell..etc

you call yourself eating BETTER
when you pay more money at say...

O Charleys, or the Olive Garden, or... you know..little more upscale
places

what a joke!

I eat at all of them...if they don't look clean i may walk out

you can't say, burger king is for dummies
only a dummy would say this.

there are fine dining places that you couldn't pay me to eat at

they showed on TV, people masterbasting into a mans soup in a fine
dining restaraunt
they also take big bowel movements and don't wash their hands, they
have sex with the waitress or waiter...

just before they bring you you're ice tea...in their hands...hahaha
oh but you probably use a straw don't you...
wonder why!

the cover has nothing to do with the contents, most of the time.

im not impressed with pricey menus...im impressed if the food is good
and the place is clean.

we have one arbys that is pfunky, we have another that is immaculate

my point is, this elitist bullshit some of you are selling, is a down
right joke

you think you're food is safe because you paid more for it?

I worked in several 3-5 star dining tips...very posh! and the more the
dinner costs
the less management there was involved...

we got high, we drank wine, we touched your food with our hands..
i picked my nose and brought you your pepsi
did you like it?

i went potty just before your entree came up

who do you think you're fooling...

it's all nasty!

Posted to rec.food.cooking
~patches~

Mr Tibbs wrote:

> you call yourself eating BETTER
> when you pay more money at say...
>
> O Charleys, or the Olive Garden, or... you know..little more upscale
> places
>
> what a joke!
>
> I eat at all of them...if they don't look clean i may walk out
>
> you can't say, burger king is for dummies
> only a dummy would say this.
>
> there are fine dining places that you couldn't pay me to eat at
>
> they showed on TV, people masterbasting into a mans soup in a fine
> dining restaraunt
> they also take big bowel movements and don't wash their hands, they
> have sex with the waitress or waiter...
>
> just before they bring you you're ice tea...in their hands...hahaha
> oh but you probably use a straw don't you...
> wonder why!
>
> the cover has nothing to do with the contents, most of the time.
>
> im not impressed with pricey menus...im impressed if the food is good
> and the place is clean.
>
> we have one arbys that is pfunky, we have another that is immaculate
>
> my point is, this elitist bullshit some of you are selling, is a down
> right joke
>
> you think you're food is safe because you paid more for it?
>
> I worked in several 3-5 star dining tips...very posh! and the more the
> dinner costs
> the less management there was involved...
>
> we got high, we drank wine, we touched your food with our hands..
> i picked my nose and brought you your pepsi
> did you like it?
>
> i went potty just before your entree came up
>
> who do you think you're fooling...
>
> it's all nasty!

It has consistently been shown that those who partake fast food
restaurants aka mcd's, bk, tb, etc. cannot spell, do not know how to
find the caps button on their computer, have poor sentence struction,
and in general display trollish behaviour. Your reply is a perfect
example of this. Toodles!
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mr Tibbs

~patches~ wrote:

> It has consistently been shown that those who partake fast food
> restaurants aka mcd's, bk, tb, etc. cannot spell, do not know how to
> find the caps button on their computer, have poor sentence struction,
> and in general display trollish behaviour. Your reply is a perfect
> example of this. Toodles!

exactly what is "poor sentence struction"

YOU GOT ME THERE!

Toodles!

Posted to rec.food.cooking
rrb

Mr Tibbs wrote:
> you call yourself eating BETTER

[Snipped a typical load of drivel by Barry]

To all save yourself some trouble and killfile or ignore this guy. He is
pretty much a troll and morphs a lot - so be forewarned!
Posted to rec.food.cooking
uz051235198

"rrb" > wrote in message
> Mr Tibbs wrote:
> > you call yourself eating BETTER

> [Snipped a typical load of drivel by Barry]
>
> To all save yourself some trouble and killfile or ignore this guy.

Who are you, the Usenet Advisory Board?

He is
> pretty much a troll and morphs a lot - so be forewarned!

It isn't morphing when you keep your email the same, genius.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Posted to rec.food.cooking
rox formerly rmg

"Mr Tibbs" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> they showed on TV, people masterbasting into a mans soup in a fine
> dining restaraunt

Really.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
rrb

uz051235198 wrote:
> "rrb" > wrote in message
>> Mr Tibbs wrote:
>>> you call yourself eating BETTER

>> [Snipped a typical load of drivel by Barry]
>>
>> To all save yourself some trouble and killfile or ignore this guy.

> Who are you, the Usenet Advisory Board?

Someone informing the people in this newsgroup since Barry has just
recently started posting his drivel here. He has done it in various
groups which the good people of this group might not be aware of. Whats
it to you anyway? If you don't mind the posts by Barry then don't
killfile him. Other people here might appreciate the heads up. Are you
always so presumptuous to speak for everyone here?

> He is
>> pretty much a troll and morphs a lot - so be forewarned!

> It isn't morphing when you keep your email the same, genius.

Who are you? Barry's sock puppet? It is when you change the display name
or handle as you will in an attempt to defeat people's killfiles. Of
course it doesn't work since as you said Barry don't change his email
address.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
rrb

Mr Tibbs wrote:
> you call yourself eating BETTER
> when you pay more money at say...
>
> O Charleys, or the Olive Garden, or... you know..little more upscale
> places
>
> what a joke!
>
> I eat at all of them...if they don't look clean i may walk out
>
> you can't say, burger king is for dummies
> only a dummy would say this.
>
> there are fine dining places that you couldn't pay me to eat at
>
> they showed on TV, people masterbasting into a mans soup in a fine
> dining restaraunt
> they also take big bowel movements and don't wash their hands, they
> have sex with the waitress or waiter...
>
> just before they bring you you're ice tea...in their hands...hahaha
> oh but you probably use a straw don't you...
> wonder why!
>
> the cover has nothing to do with the contents, most of the time.
>
> im not impressed with pricey menus...im impressed if the food is good
> and the place is clean.
>
> we have one arbys that is pfunky, we have another that is immaculate
>
> my point is, this elitist bullshit some of you are selling, is a down
> right joke
>
> you think you're food is safe because you paid more for it?
>
> I worked in several 3-5 star dining tips...very posh! and the more the
> dinner costs
> the less management there was involved...
>
> we got high, we drank wine, we touched your food with our hands..
> i picked my nose and brought you your pepsi
> did you like it?
>
> i went potty just before your entree came up
>
> who do you think you're fooling...
>
> it's all nasty!

And you think things like the above don't happen at fast food places? If
so you're much dumber than I thought you were.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Thorn-N-YaSide

rox formerly rmg wrote:
> "Mr Tibbs" > wrote in message
> ps.com...
>
> > they showed on TV, people masterbasting into a mans soup in a fine
> > dining restaraunt

> Really.

that won't the half of it!

it was a show on regular tv, they blurred the obsenities...

it was one of them caught on survelience thingys...

sinus drainage deliberately put into coffee
human fluids
deliberate spiking of foods
a chef has a waitress in up on a sink (yeah)
and turns around and handles food etc...

nasty is not a respector of money

if you're going to eat out locally, know they chef!
meet him, ask the mgr if the chef can come to the table
tell him how delictable the lamb is
--
if not, ask your server to pass your comments to him, a chef makes
anywhere from 50 starting out to 200G a year. they are artists, i've

traditionally there is a line in a restaruant, they call it the front
of the house and the back of the house and there is usually tension
between the two! ex. a waiter may complain and say "hurry up with my
food" a chef may complain and say... "this is not on the menu"
I took the line out of the places I worked, chefs loved me men and
women! because I am creative and artistic and really appreciated what
they did with food!
I even had ideas of my own about cooking.

I got what I wanted all the time as a waiter for my customer, and I
rarely ordered from the menu. Know thy chef!

Posted to rec.food.cooking
uz051235198

"rrb" > wrote

> > Who are you, the Usenet Advisory Board?

> Someone informing the people in this newsgroup since Barry has just

recently started posting his drivel here.

"Informing" them of what? The fact that you are one of those assholes who
calls anyone whose posts you don't like a "troll?" I classify what you post
as drivel in that it is dull, overly controlling, and devoid of creative or
thoughtful content.

>He has done it in various groups which the good people >of this group

might not be aware of.

He has "done it?" Done what? He has done exactly what you and others
do--posted in groups in which he has an interest in the topic. Don't like
his posting style? Try clicking on past.

>Whats it to you anyway? If you don't mind the posts by >Barry then don't

killfile him. Other people here might >appreciate the heads up.

People can think for themselves. For example, I would be willing to wager
good hard cash that many are thinking "there's that tight-assed rrb yelling
'TROLL' at any interesting newcomer again."

>Are you always so presumptuous to speak for everyone here?

This is a non sequitur.

> > He is
> >> pretty much a troll and morphs a lot - so be forewarned!

> > It isn't morphing when you keep your email the same, genius.
> >

> Who are you? Barry's sock puppet? It is when you change the display name

or handle as you will in an attempt to defeat people's killfiles. Of course
it doesn't work since as you said Barry don't change his email
> address.

Blow it out your ass, you fungus. You want to know who I am? Read my posts.
And get over yourself, nobody gives a **** who you think is a "troll."

I'm thinking Usenet might just be a little too fwee for you. You seem to
need more structure. More censorship. Less creative interaction. Think about
something like a moderated Yahoo group, you might be more happy there.
Just making a suggestion, of course. Anything to help you get the **** OVER
yourself.

Your welcome. HAND.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Posted to rec.food.cooking
rrb

uz051235198 wrote:
> "rrb" > wrote
>
>>> Who are you, the Usenet Advisory Board?

>> Someone informing the people in this newsgroup since Barry has just

> recently started posting his drivel here.
>
> "Informing" them of what? The fact that you are one of those assholes who
> calls anyone whose posts you don't like a "troll?" I classify what you post
> as drivel in that it is dull, overly controlling, and devoid of creative or
> thoughtful content.

If I have to explain THAT to you you are much dumber that you already
appear to be. I most waste anymore time on you!

> This is a non sequitur.
>

>>> He is
>>> It isn't morphing when you keep your email the same, genius.
>>>

>> Who are you? Barry's sock puppet? It is when you change the display name

> or handle as you will in an attempt to defeat people's killfiles. Of course
> it doesn't work since as you said Barry don't change his email
>> address.

> Blow it out your ass, you fungus. You want to know who I am? Read my posts.
> And get over yourself, nobody gives a **** who you think is a "troll."

And those who have no argument resort to vulgar language. You are
Barry's sock puppet even if YOU don't know it. Thanks for proving how
you really are and showing your true colors. Now no one cares what you
have to say now I bet.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
uz051235198

"rrb" > wrote

> And those who have no argument resort to vulgar language. You are

Barry's sock puppet even if YOU don't know it. Thanks for proving how you
really are and showing your true colors. Now no one cares what you have to
say now I bet.

I bet. <G>

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Posted to rec.food.cooking
-L.

Mr Tibbs wrote:
> you call yourself eating BETTER
> when you pay more money at say...
>
> O Charleys, or the Olive Garden, or... you know..little more upscale
> places
>
> what a joke!
>
> I eat at all of them...if they don't look clean i may walk out
>
> you can't say, burger king is for dummies
> only a dummy would say this.
>
> there are fine dining places that you couldn't pay me to eat at
>
> they showed on TV, people masterbasting into a mans soup in a fine
> dining restaraunt
> they also take big bowel movements and don't wash their hands, they
> have sex with the waitress or waiter...
>
> just before they bring you you're ice tea...in their hands...hahaha
> oh but you probably use a straw don't you...
> wonder why!
>
> the cover has nothing to do with the contents, most of the time.
>
> im not impressed with pricey menus...im impressed if the food is good
> and the place is clean.
>
> we have one arbys that is pfunky, we have another that is immaculate
>
> my point is, this elitist bullshit some of you are selling, is a down
> right joke
>
> you think you're food is safe because you paid more for it?

No. That's why we rarely dine out at all.

> I worked in several 3-5 star dining tips...very posh! and the more the
> dinner costs
> the less management there was involved...
>
> we got high, we drank wine, we touched your food with our hands..
> i picked my nose and brought you your pepsi
> did you like it?
>
> i went potty just before your entree came up
>
> who do you think you're fooling...
>
> it's all nasty!

Correct. Bar, hon, you are asking for PVC to reply to you - this is
her forte.

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Thorn-N-YaSide

-L. wrote:

> Correct. Bar, hon, you are asking for PVC to reply to you - this is
> her forte.
>
> -L.

what buggin her?

it ain't me!

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Barry Smyth

Sure it is.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Thorn-N-YaSide

Barry Smyth wrote:
> Sure it is.

dont encourage me

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Barry Smyth

I'm over on York right now. Wanna chat?

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mrs. Corpuz

Barry Smyth wrote:

> I'm over on York right now. Wanna chat?

Benedict, I am going to tell you one more time.

Then the dance begins. <G>

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Barry Smyth

"Swing yer partner round and round
Kick him in the head until he's down..."

Consider me "TOLD". And hear me laughing.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
areyoukidding

On 21 Jan 2006 12:10:34 -0800, "Mr Tibbs" >
wrote:

>you call yourself eating BETTER
>when you pay more money at say...

Just curious. Why on earth are you telling us?