Posted to rec.food.cooking
jacqui{JB}

Default Remember the "Voodoo" knife block?

This one's better:

http://www.maartenbaas.com/Images/Up...5_cID_670_mess
enblok500.jpg

And no, this isn't an ad.
-j

Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
"jacqui{JB}" > wrote:

> This one's better:
>
> http://www.maartenbaas.com/Images/Up...5_cID_670_mess
> enblok500.jpg
>
> And no, this isn't an ad.
> -j

Mmmm...

I might have to try superimposing a specific Political figures face over
that using photoshop. ;-)

Wonder how much trouble I could get into posting something like that?
--
Om.