Posted to rec.food.cooking
The Bubbo

Default It doesn't look good...

Tonight the plan was to take the boy out on a date, buy him dinner and maybe a
movie, but he was cranky and was smart enough to tell me that instead of going
to dinner and not being good company. So, I had to make dinner but I've not
been to the grocery store in forever and he only ever picks up tomatoes,
avocados and bananas.

So, I mixed some black beans with a bag of frozen veggies (cauliflower,
peapods and carrots) added some molé sauce, threw it in a burrito with tomato
and avocado. It's not pretty but it is tasty.

Especially with an Abita Purple Haze.

I still need to get my spice list together for my panzey's trip tomorrow!

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com