Posted to rec.food.cooking
abRokeNegRo

Default the hell kind of place is this

this must be where all the freaks hangout

if you're a freak..don't bother me

I come here for the excellent suggestions that I did get
for my cooking delima

thanks for the help, and thank you freaks for making me feel normal
once again

it's been real!

thank you

no really, thanks alot

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Vilco

Mi e' parso che abRokeNegRo abbia scritto:

> thanks for the help, and thank you freaks for making me
> feel normal once again
>
> it's been real!
>
> thank you
>
> no really, thanks alot

Who said we're working for free? It's 10 dollars friend.
--
Vilco
Think Pink , Drink Rose'

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mr Tibbs

Vilco wrote:

> Who said we're working for free? It's 10 dollars friend.
> --
> Vilco
> Think Pink , Drink Rose'

no problem just email me your bank acct number and password, and I will
get that right to ya..no really..send it on